Benedictine Traditional Catholic
Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm so horrified, I can't even look at that link.

This is the world we live in. I think the article is a microcosm of our world. The lone christian who stood defiantly as they tried to burn down the cathadral depicts how out numbered we are against the forces of evil attacking the church today there was no clergy from the cathedral just a lone layman a faithfull last man standing and still the banner flew as he waved the vatican flag as he was attacked and beaten

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The Feminist movement is the primary advocate of abortion, which has swept away a third of each generation since it became the norm, and defined as a common good.

Why wouldn't feminists want to sweep away the man who reminds them of their evil?

Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Benedictine Traditional Catholic
Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We shouldn't even bother giving this our attention. They want attention but don't deserve it for this...act.

Point the light on this i say. You will not find this on fakestream media because they hide it... because evil is always done in the dark.

Highlight it, expose it... destroy it

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Point the light on this i say. You will not find this on fakestream media because they hide it... because evil is always done in the dark.

Highlight it, expose it... destroy it
This is very much a part of the feminist movement too.
One third of all human pregnancies do not end up aborted randomly.

Upvote 0