Fellowshipping & Praise the Lord with Doc329 (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

linchen

Legend
Jul 13, 2005
UK
Visit site
✟67,243.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:amen:
Freedom to do as one pleases, without regard for others or for the circumstances, is destructive. Christian liberty is freedom to love and to serve.
It is abused when it is made an excuse for loveless behavior or inconsiderate action.
:amen:

Upvote 0

liveandlove

Legend
Feb 26, 2006
USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
z1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bornagain91

Legend
Jan 16, 2007
Cardiff South Wales UK
✟124,042.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ro.4:3What does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness." 22This is why "it was credited to him as righteousness." 23The words "it was credited to him" were written not for him alone, 24but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you remember a time in your life when that still small voice of God spoke to you and you smothered it with doubts, fears or human logic? Perhaps there is even now a quite voice telling you to go share the gospel with someone.
We who claim Christ as Lord, should take time to listen for His voice I enjoy worship services where there are shouts of victory and tears of praise, but, how marvelous that the God of heaven would speak to me!
Through these years of my life I have known men of political and financial power, and none have impressed me as that still small voice of God that whispers in my ear His love and instruction.

Amen, doc! :) How wonderful in the true sense of the word that God chooses to speak to me. We are blessed and may we take that blessing, as you said, to those who don't know God yet. May their eyes be opened to the glory and power of the Lord. God bless you, doc! :hug:

Reactions: Tychicus2
Upvote 0

pro_odeh

-=Disciple of Jesus Christ=-
Nov 18, 2004
✟27,458.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, [be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and for ever. Amen." (Jude 1,24-25)

Our Lord is not a weak little God that sits on His throne and hopes we'll do our best. No, He is with us, and powerful enough to keep us from falling and to present us faultless before His presence! He is the Almighty! And if you are a disciple of Jesus Christ, that is your father! What a comfort it is that we can come to Him nomatter what, and He is also able to do something about it! It's not always what we want, but God knows better. But through everything we can rely that He will not let us go! "My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand." (Jn 10,29)
A Christian we can truely say "My father is stronger that your father" :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
W

woman.at.the.well

Hi Everybody!

I'm finally getting by to see how everyone is and check out some of the posts. I am on vacation (in the beautiful Ozarks) right now and really enjoying some down time in a new place.

So on the note I will PRAISE THE LORD for His artwork and downtime in the Ozarks this week; as well as for my children, family, and my precious little granddaughter; for life itself; my awesome animals (2 dogs and 4 birds); for good health; and for a good life.

God bless you all and keep you; may He make His face shine upon you; and give you peace.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.