seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! I realize how out of touch I've been with everyone here. Sorry. I did forewarn that I would be busy, and indeed I have been. Though there are plenty of things around the house that could use my attention, the Lord has lead me to slow down today. I found myself reading a book, not that I had too, and wondered why. The Lord let me know it was a means to slow me down, plus it appears when my daughter comes to this book in school she may need me to help her. I'm so glad the Holy Spirit is here, and that one of the things He does is to show us things to come.

I was running around so much I was wearing myself down, but today I am being restored and will be able to not only work tonight at my job, but prepare a yummy nourishing dinner for my family this afternoon. I almost always something awaiting my dear hubby when he comes home from work.

Good news! He shared good news with me this morning. Unlike his usual thought processes in the morning, he surprisingly announced the "Word for today is........."

Fear not, only believe!

Mmmmm, isn't that good? He applied it to this specific situation, and that specific situation, things we are facing, and that he is facing. It was the Word made real to him, a Rhema Word. :clap:

Our Father doesn't want us to waste one moment worrying about anything. Cast your cares on Him! Fear not, only believe!

I had a wonderful opportunity that opened up after much prayer to share quite a bit from the Word to 2 at work. One is as different from the other as can be. One is constantly needling me and mocking me, the other respectful, and I do believe very hungry to hear more. I praise God for this opportunity, and pray it goes down into their hearts and that the thief does not steal the seed before it can take root. I pray for more opportunities. :pray: They are on my heart day and night. And indeed, it was a tidbit to whet their appetite for the main course.

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi All,
It's been a real long time since I last came here, don't know if some of you still remember me:D
Hope you are all doing well through the grace of God.
I will like to share with you my drawing, here the link:
Simply a Fairy Tale by Vickie Li
and also if you like the pic, then pls vote for me;-)
Thanks much, hope that this does not sound spamming this thread, if so pls do remove it.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi All,
It's been a real long time since I last came here, don't know if some of you still remember me:D
Hope you are all doing well through the grace of God.
I will like to share with you my drawing, here the link:
Simply a Fairy Tale by Vickie Li
and also if you like the pic, then pls vote for me;-)
Thanks much, hope that this does not sound spamming this thread, if so pls do remove it.
Sure I remember you! Welcome back.

And yes, I did vote for you. :) Maybe now we will be fb friends too?

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've been praying for you, my friends -

that you may behold wondrous things in the Word, that the eyes of your understanding are opened

that you be gentle and nourish those around you

that you speak to please God and not man

that you speak the Word boldly, even in much conflict

that you walk worthy of the kingdom and glory to which you've been called

that you keep His Word and are watchful that pride does not cause you to walk in your own way

that the Lord deals generously with you as is His nature

that you have a longing for His Word at all times and that it is your delight

that you receive counsel from His Word

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Ahh Jesus is so good, so He had done so much good thing since, the best thing He has done is that relationship between Him and I is getting stronger and stronger, deeper and deeper and that's something real good and precious, all the things in this world is not worth it, like we say one day in His presence is worth thousand days elsewhere...it is worth more than silver and gold...Enjoy Jesus He is Here for us, to talk with us, to be with us in all moment of life, not just at night or on sundays, but every seconds of our life, so let rejoice in His presence always everywhere whreever we are :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ahh Jesus is so good, so He had done so much good thing since, the best thing He has done is that relationship between Him and I is getting stronger and stronger, deeper and deeper and that's something real good and precious, all the things in this world is not worth it, like we say one day in His presence is worth thousand days elsewhere...it is worth more than silver and gold...Enjoy Jesus He is Here for us, to talk with us, to be with us in all moment of life, not just at night or on sundays, but every seconds of our life, so let rejoice in His presence always everywhere whreever we are :)
Ah, that's beautiful! And yes, Jesus is better than anything else. He is so wonderful! I'm happy to hear of how He is leading you into a deeper and stronger relationship with Him. Marvelous! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello my lovelies! I've been missing you all! And I'm back - YAY! Will come back soon for a lovely little chit chat - probably tomorrow! See you soon!

love
Shep
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::wave::D
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:D

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Lord has been pressing on me for days the need to pray about everything. Well, I forgot. :blush: I took on too much yesterday, and instead of praying my way out, I dug deeper in the hole. I know it sounds dumb. It was! I wasn't aware of what I was doing as I kept drifting a little more off course. After being totally frazzled and becoming hard of heart, I realized what was happening, due to the goodness of the Lord who showed me as I prayed in the spirit this morning. I am on track now! :clap: Oh, thank You, Jesus!

Yes, it was exactly that - the name of Jesus. When it came to that in my prayer time, I broke. The love, the gentleness, the grace! Who can do it by the law? Who can do it by works? No!!!!!!!!!!! No one can. Yes, it was Jesus, wonderful Jesus who opened everything back up. Little by little I received instruction and wisdom, hour after hour, as He restored me.

My health has even returned! My eyes were watery, my knee hurt, I was tired! I was most unhappy.:( But everything has turned now! :clap:

Yes, I still have the same problems I am seeking solutions to, but they no longer plague me. The clamor in my mind has ceased. It is suddenly quiet. :clap:

Jesus is the Way!
As if you didn't know. ;)

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

The Lord has been pressing on me for days the need to pray about everything. Well, I forgot. :blush: I took on too much yesterday, and instead of praying my way out, I dug deeper in the hole. I know it sounds dumb. It was! I wasn't aware of what I was doing as I kept drifting a little more off course. After being totally frazzled and becoming hard of heart, I realized what was happening, due to the goodness of the Lord who showed me as I prayed in the spirit this morning. I am on track now! :clap: Oh, thank You, Jesus!

Yes, it was exactly that - the name of Jesus. When it came to that in my prayer time, I broke. The love, the gentleness, the grace! Who can do it by the law? Who can do it by works? No!!!!!!!!!!! No one can. Yes, it was Jesus, wonderful Jesus who opened everything back up. Little by little I received instruction and wisdom, hour after hour, as He restored me.

My health has even returned! My eyes were watery, my knee hurt, I was tired! I was most unhappy.:( But everything has turned now! :clap:

Yes, I still have the same problems I am seeking solutions to, but they no longer plague me. The clamor in my mind has ceased. It is suddenly quiet. :clap:

Jesus is the Way!
As if you didn't know. ;)

I know what you're saying Cindy, I had a personal revival the other night and I felt led yesterday to come back to CIH thread, and Sis sent me a message saying the same thing,,,good to be back although i have always been here reading, just was in kind of a slump...but got filled with peace and joy the other night...i just got to the point where i just needed to bask in HiS presence...and He is always ready to fill us with a fresh annointing...Praise God!!!Thanks for all your love and encouragement here and FB C!!!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know what you're saying Cindy, I had a personal revival the other night and I felt led yesterday to come back to CIH thread, and Sis sent me a message saying the same thing,,,good to be back although i have always been here reading, just was in kind of a slump...but got filled with peace and joy the other night...i just got to the point where i just needed to bask in HiS presence...and He is always ready to fill us with a fresh annointing...Praise God!!!Thanks for all your love and encouragement here and FB C!!!
Your very welcome. :) I'm glad you're home where you belong.

The Lord is always the same, always ready to forgive, always ready to replenish, always ready to restore. It's we who disconnect, whether purposely or inadvertently. Thankfully for me it was only half a day I lost in which I found myself living far below my inheritance and rightful place in Him. That's not said out of pride. It's only my rightful place because it was secured for me at such a great price. It was my lack of watchfulness that caused me to do things my way.

I've noticed we're living in a day and time when we must be very watchful. Pray always. It seems the enemy is crouched and poised, waiting for a moment to pounce in order to kill, steal, and destroy. I am in a time when there is a lot on me, a season in life so to speak. One wrong move can spell a great deal of trouble for me. However, the Lord directs my steps, and as long as I am in the right state, dependent on Him, He leads me through. I find it's like taking precise steps in an obstacle course blinded. The thing is, we ARE blind and groping about in darkness if we are not in love. ANY thing against anyone causes us to stumble and we don't even know what we're stumbling at. Walking in love, and humility, enables us to walk with eyes wide open. We know things we shouldn't be able to know! He gives us the inside scoop, and sometimes we just go the right way without any conscious effort on our part. He's busy guiding as we walk with Him.

He's so good! Even in our blunders, and even in our most blatant sin, because He is so good, because He loves us so much, He will continue to prod and gently nudge us to get us on the right track. He'll even send people right in our face!

He said me to Sunday - "Will you be that one?"

The one who will 'be in someone's face', the voice in the earth, the hands here, for Him?

He's looking for such a one. He's equipped each one of us for His unique purpose and call. There are tremendous rewards and perks for answering! It's the BEST kind of life. :)

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Your very welcome. :) I'm glad you're home where you belong.

The Lord is always the same, always ready to forgive, always ready to replenish, always ready to restore. It's we who disconnect, whether purposely or inadvertently. Thankfully for me it was only half a day I lost in which I found myself living far below my inheritance and rightful place in Him. That's not said out of pride. It's only my rightful place because it was secured for me at such a great price. It was my lack of watchfulness that caused me to do things my way.

I've noticed we're living in a day and time when we must be very watchful. Pray always. It seems the enemy is crouched and poised, waiting for a moment to pounce in order to kill, steal, and destroy. I am in a time when there is a lot on me, a season in life so to speak. One wrong move can spell a great deal of trouble for me. However, the Lord directs my steps, and as long as I am in the right state, dependent on Him, He leads me through. I find it's like taking precise steps in an obstacle course blinded. The thing is, we ARE blind and groping about in darkness if we are not in love. ANY thing against anyone causes us to stumble and we don't even know what we're stumbling at. Walking in love, and humility, enables us to walk with eyes wide open. We know things we shouldn't be able to know! He gives us the inside scoop, and sometimes we just go the right way without any conscious effort on our part. He's busy guiding as we walk with Him.

He's so good! Even in our blunders, and even in our most blatant sin, because He is so good, because He loves us so much, He will continue to prod and gently nudge us to get us on the right track. He'll even send people right in our face!

He said me to Sunday - "Will you be that one?"

The one who will 'be in someone's face', the voice in the earth, the hands here, for Him?

He's looking for such a one. He's equipped each one of us for His unique purpose and call. There are tremendous rewards and perks for answering! It's the BEST kind of life. :)

Great word C, was touched by Koolfreinds post also, and have been listening to Irenes Song of solomon video,,,very deep and annointed, glad to see Sis coming back...could all pray for my son Joel to keep coming to church with me, he came to me a couple weeks ago wanting to change his life and we went to church tgthr, and said he wanted to go evy week, hoping he comes this wednesday and sunday, and tami acts like she might come to since Joel is coming...this has all helped in getting going again in God on my part...and it is good to be home!!:amen: Love to all!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Great word C, was touched by Koolfreinds post also, and have been listening to Irenes Song of solomon video,,,very deep and annointed, glad to see Sis coming back...could all pray for my son Joel to keep coming to church with me, he came to me a couple weeks ago wanting to change his life and we went to church tgthr, and said he wanted to go evy week, hoping he comes this wednesday and sunday, and tami acts like she might come to since Joel is coming...this has all helped in getting going again in God on my part...and it is good to be home!!:amen: Love to all!!
Yes, I will pray. And I am enjoying Song of Solomon. I listened a little one day, and hope to get going again. Little snippets at a time work for me. And yes, it drips with the anointing. Just hearing Irene's voice. It's very anointed.

btw, I like the 2 scriptures you have in your siggy, Buddy. Good combo! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When there is a lot of activity in this thread, or any other, one can get overwhelmed, myself included. If you're struggling with this please don't feel like you have to read every one. Look for anything that is addressed to you, but after that, read what you're lead to read! Better that than dropping out. I don't know if any one of you quit for that reason, but I know it can be a factor.

Anyway....just saying..... :D:):)

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
After reading your posts above the Lord gave me this short poem

WHY OH WHY?

Why is it Lord that we try to do things our way?
When clearly being led by the Spirit is the better way,
Forgive us Lord for we sometimes forget to consult you,
And you want us to listen to your voice and follow you.

Yet in the midst of it all you grab our attention,
And get us back on course walking in your direction,
Our eyes are focussed better now for we see you,
And your heart you are revealing to us too.

Thank you Lord for you only let us stray so far,
Then you draw us back reminding us we are for you set apart,
And you revive our hearng ts once again,
So we will not forget your love, grace and mercy for this world of men.

Lately I have had my own struggles helping our daughter to move and actually starting to get to know this young woman of 29 who moved out at the age of 19 to live with her partner. She walked away from the Lord at 17 years of age and is at the moment still afar off. I believe though she is coming home soon, the lord gave me a dream recently which I take hold of. In it a profoundly disabled man with a crooked spine was healed, and Lynsey saw God at work and came back to the Lord. The Lord said the crooked, disabled man was the state of Lynsey's spirit man and her healing took.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
After reading your posts above the Lord gave me this short poem

WHY OH WHY?

Why is it Lord that we try to do things our way?
When clearly being led by the Spirit is the better way,
Forgive us Lord for we sometimes forget to consult you,
And you want us to listen to your voice and follow you.

Yet in the midst of it all you grab our attention,
And get us back on course walking in your direction,
Our eyes are focussed better now for we see you,
And your heart you are revealing to us too.

Thank you Lord for you only let us stray so far,
Then you draw us back reminding us we are for you set apart,
And you revive our hearng ts once again,
So we will not forget your love, grace and mercy for this world of men.

Lately I have had my own struggles helping our daughter to move and actually starting to get to know this young woman of 29 who moved out at the age of 19 to live with her partner. She walked away from the Lord at 17 years of age and is at the moment still afar off. I believe though she is coming home soon, the lord gave me a dream recently which I take hold of. In it a profoundly disabled man with a crooked spine was healed, and Lynsey saw God at work and came back to the Lord. The Lord said the crooked, disabled man was the state of Lynsey's spirit man and her healing took.
I stand in agreement with you and set my heart t take hold of this thing just as the dream was given.

The poem is amazing! That the Lord gave it to you so quickly! What a gift, Irene.

Do you know, the thing I did was a good thing, but not the thing He had planned for me. I had asked my father over to eat with us. That's all. Then I proceeded to dive into my daughter's math books, and spent 4 hours in math and searching for help. It was a mess! Long story. Here's the point - I didn't consult the Lord about doing either thing on that day. Neither were His plans for me. Maybe the math, but I would have gone about it differently if that was what He was leading me to do. Thankfully, He lead me out of the math mess we're in.

We switched the math curriculum since she was struggling in it, I will not have time later to help her, and her father can't do this level of math. She had taken a placement test and it appeared she was at Level 3. We opened the books and it is very far ahead of where she is, which we discovered after my taking 2 hours of trying to figure out Lesson 1. The conclusion? She is taking placement tests once again, and we're switching over to yet another curriculum. It's more costly and I was trying to avoid that, but it certainly appears that is what I should be getting for her. Since that's it, I know the Lord will provide.

What a horrible that day ended up being, only because it was not the Lord's plan for that day. The good news? He is my Redeemer! He will redeem that time and good will come. He is my Lord and I am submitted to His plan, praying as go throughout my day. And I have precious memories with my father.

I have tons of good things to share, testimonies and teaching, and no time to tell it all! But then, no one has time to spend hours reading here either. ^_^

The Lord is good, and He is always doing soooo much good in our lives! May He open our eyes to see what He's doing. And may our ears be open to always be hearing.

The buzz word lately for me this past week or two is - always.

He is so faithful, there are lots of "always" in our lives. And "always" we need to incorporate into our lives on our part.

Know this my friends, Jesus is always full of grace and truth, and He is the one who has secured every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places for us.

Let your heart be filled with joy. Do not carry a care. You're not meant to carry a heavy load. Jesus will take. Cast your cares on the Lord, and let your heart be filled with joy!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.