seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There's always so much to say! ^_^ That's because rivers of living water flow out of us just as Jesus said. Oh, how I love Him! :kiss: To think He does it for each one of you! He loves you so much. :hug: That hug is from Him. Now, on with the lesson.

After Jesus healed Peter's mother-in-law news spread about this and the fact that He drove a demon out the man at the synagogue in Capernaum. So crowds gather round Jesus to be healed.
Mark 1:32When evening came, after the sun had set, they began bringing to Him all who were ill and those who were demon-possessed. 33And the whole city had gathered at the door.
34And He healed many who were ill with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He was not permitting the demons to speak, because they knew who He was.

Matthew also wrote about this, expounding on more.
Matthew 8:14 When Jesus came into Peter’s house, he saw Peter’s mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever. 15 He touched her hand and the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on him. 16 When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. 17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
“He took up our infirmities
and bore our diseases.”

Of all these people there came a leper to be healed.
Mark 1:40 A man with leprosy came and knelt in front of Jesus, begging to be healed. “If you are willing, you can heal me and make me clean,” he said. 41 Moved with compassion, Jesus reached out and touched him. “I am willing,” he said. “Be healed!”

Of all the people that were healed this one is mentioned in detail. In fact, it struck the Matthew, Mark, and Luke in such a way that all three wrote about this man being healed. The reason for this is the Lord wants us to see something here in the man's question. He said, "If You're willing."

The answer is YES! Yes, Jesus is willing! That is what He came to do!

Many know God is able, but do you know He is willing?

And all this was to fulfill what is written in Isaiah 53 according to Matthew.
Isaiah 53:4Surely our griefs He Himself bore,
And our sorrows He carried;
Matthew quotes this scripture when he says
17This was to fulfill what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet: "HE HIMSELF TOOK OUR INFIRMITIES AND CARRIED AWAY OUR DISEASES."

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Something wonderful happens when we share the Word here with each other - Jesus draws near. Take a look at Luke 24:13 Now that same day two of them were on their way to a village called Emmaus, which was about seven miles from Jerusalem. 14 Together they were discussing everything that had taken place. 15 And while they were discussing and arguing, Jesus Himself came near and began to walk along with them.

When we talk about Jesus, He will draw near and teach us more. Don't you like that? I want that. I want Jesus revealing more and more to me. When we are open and expecting Him to be here He will be. He responds to faith. I don't recommend the arguing part though. lol

Look also in Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke with each other, and the Lord listened to what they said. In his presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared him and always thought about the honor of his name.

Did you see that? He listened to what they said. :) What's really cool is we are all different. We have different things to share about a topic and we have a different way of bringing it forth. Be who God made you. We are expecting the Holy Spirit to speak through you. :)

Let's keep breaking the Word of life. :groupray:

Thank you Cindy, my thoughts go to Eph 5:19

Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord,

Psa 51:6 Surely you desire truth in the inner parts ; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.
Psa 51:7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Psa 51:8 Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
Psa 51:9 Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity.
Psa 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psa 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Psa 51:12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psa 51:13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will turn back to you.
Psa 51:14 Save me from bloodguilt, O God, the God who saves me, and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
Psa 51:15 O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise.

The wonder of it all is that we have been washed clean by the blood of the Lamb, God sees us as righteous but I really desire a pure heart and His praises to be constantly on my lips. He is worthy of all praise honor and glory!

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
thanks Shepherd.....love...prayers...blessings to you....you are precious....i appreciate you.....God's abundant Covenant Blessings and Provision on you....:prayer:

:hug: Thanks so much! The same back to you sister! Glory to God!!! :hug:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Amen, amen! More on her, Lord. More in her.

Truly, there is no more to give. He's given all already. There is more to manifest though. :) I pray the gifts in you be stirred up and come forth. Indeed, in all who fellowship here.

Ahhhh, I can feel the love...Mmmmm feels nice LOL! He is certainly amongst us glory to Him! :bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Pray for Shep and others in Australia.
Australians flee, jam shelters ahead of "catastrophic"[bless and do not curse] - Yahoo! News UK

Our God is the God who can calm the greatest storms.

"In Jesus name we speak to this cyclone and tell it to dissipate."

God has got us living in a very safe place. :clap::clap::clap: The cyclones are a long way away from us, and we're just watching it all on the news now. Apparently from what I can understand of the situation, although there was much destruction, it didn't hit them quite as hard as some may have thought. The prayers of a praying saint are always affective Amen! Thanks everyone for praying! :groupray:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Great teachings women of God!!!Praying for Shep and all!!!!:groupray: Moving out today to a room close by, tami is in the hands of God completley now

Thankyou - we're all safe and sound. My prayers and thoughts are with you too...:groupray:

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Thankyou - we're all safe and sound. My prayers and thoughts are with you too...:groupray:

Praise the Lord still praying for all

Great teachings women of God!!!Praying for Shep and all!!!!:groupray: Moving out today to a room close by, tami is in the hands of God completley now

my prayers go with you too.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The wonder of it all is that we have been washed clean by the blood of the Lamb, God sees us as righteous but I really desire a pure heart and His praises to be constantly on my lips. He is worthy of all praise honor and glory!
Amen to that!

Moving out today to a room close by, tami is in the hands of God completley now
:pray: That was a big step. Praying for you, and her.

Ahhhh, I can feel the love...Mmmmm feels nice LOL! He is certainly amongst us glory to Him! :bow::bow::bow:
:amen: :clap: :bow: :hug:

I read that it had died down a bit. Certainly it was His people of faith that did that. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sharing some thoughts

Mat 22:37 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
Mat 22:38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Note the word all, He wants us to love Him with all our soul, all our mind and with our whole heart, to be in love with Him.
There may be some who look at this and think that's okay because I don't really like myself, but we as the children of God should love that which our Father loves and we know that He loves us and that He has forgiven us our sins, for the blood of Jesus has washed our sins away, He has adopted us and accepted us and sees us as righteous saints, and He pours His love on us. If truth be told even those who say they do not not love themselves, do not want anyone to hurt them, want others to treat them well, forgive them, and show them love and compassion.
When we see that God made us in His own image and we carry that God DNA we cannot do other than recognize that we are beautiful new creations, loved and accepted by our Father.
So if we are to love our neighbors as ourselves, we must forgive those who offend us as we have been forgiven, we need to start seeing people through the eyes of our God. We are concerned about working out our own salvation but if we love the people out there as we love ourselves how can we not be concerned about their eternal destiny, and if someone is hurting how can we neglect showing them the love and compassion of Christ? To love others as I love myself is something I want to do, and I know I need the Lord's help through the power of the Spirit to do this.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
John 5:19 So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does.

That's exactly the way I want to do it. In fact, how can we do it unless we see it first?

Those were some thoughts I had as I read John 5 today.

Upvote 0

Enacielle777

"See possibility. Here hope. Speak love."
Mar 31, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
✟9,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have missed you guys. My other account got closed I guess? I had bought a subscription with that one and apparently since I didn't renew it, now it won't let me back in! I didn't want to use this one again, but I also don't want to start a new one. I don't come on here any more because I don't spend a lot of time on the computer any longer, as Ali is older and the seasons were conducive to my hobbies. However, now it is winter and I find myself once again jumping on and wanting to come read the wonderful things you have to share. The stuff you shared on Noah is great, Cindy. Rest is so important and we must rest in God and have faith in Him, in His Word, in His being, in His everything. If we don't, we are no different really than unbelievers. There are too many Christian athiests walking this earth. It is time for us to heed the call and change our lives and look differently, talk differently, touch differently, be different from the rest of the crowd. To stand apart yet love. To be an example yet still have compassion. To be more like Jesus and less like man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for those of you who didn't know - and I think only Cindy knew me under this screen name - This is NML.

NML! I thought it was you - when I read your daughters name Ali, LOL! So nice to see you here - we have missed you too! Alot's happened! Are you ok? You don't sound quite like yourself - anything we can pray for you? Hope to see you here more often darling! Love, Sis xx:kiss::hug:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
nml! It's really good to see you again! (nml is shorter^_^) You HAVE been missed, but I do understand the seasons in our lives especially with the needs of our children. You do what the Lord says for you to do in your life. I would run my thread differently putting a lot more into it if I had more time to do that, but as it is I spend my time doing other things, sometimes I think TOO many other things! But all needful at this time. :)

Yes, the Lord has a different life for His own than the norm. We live supernatural lives, walking by faith. It all starts with where we live - our thought life. Let's think on what He says and let it shape our future, our destiny, our lives!

What we say determines our life. Listen to the things you're saying. Is it scriptural?

We don't walk by what we see or feel, but by the Word of God.

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Tami went to visit Doreen and Michael last night, her long time freind who would always play a part in reconciling us in the past, she was over there for three hours[i have a tracking device on her car], so we'll see what they counseled her to do, they are not on fire last i heard, but i know they're kids were on fire, my son Andy said she was crying yesterday, and says she's broke and doesn't know how she is going to pay the bills, i think her big gambling days are coming to a close

People think I'm crazy for wanting her back, but I have had prophetic words and confirmations fer the last thirteen years that she is going to minister by my side and God has given me an unconditional love for her, after all look at Mary Magdelene whom Jesus cast seven demons out, she became His closest female follower, and how bout the woman at the well or the book of Hosea, who Sis said i was early on, Woman of God come forth!!!In Jesus name!!!

Thanks for listnen mighty prayer warriors of Jesus!!!:amen::groupray:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
after all look at Mary Magdelene whom Jesus cast seven demons out, she became His closest female follower, and how bout the woman at the well or the book of Hosea,......
:amen::groupray:
I hear faith! :thumbsup:

LOL - I just had to come back to say the very first words I hear from Gloria as I clicked on the broadcast here is what came to mind when I wrote you here a minute ago but I didn't go on. It is this - "'I will say of the Lord.' Faith says something. Faith talks. Faith does not stay silent."
http://ht.ly/3QXDj
That's why I "heard" faith. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.