Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Our temps are different to yours.. meaning the way you and I read them..

Right now it is about 73 here.. you read by farenheit yes?? we read by celcuis..

So what you said.. is way way way colder then we get over here in winter.. we might get a 32 here and that is cold.. :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Our temps are different to yours.. meaning the way you and I read them..

Right now it is about 73 here.. you read by farenheit yes?? we read by celcuis..

So what you said.. is way way way colder then we get over here in winter.. we might get a 32 here and that is cold.. :)
I gave you C readings too, both F and C.

It's 73F there now? LOL That is what it here now! Of course it is afternoon, and 73 in the morning is warm. It will be 14C in the morning tomorrow here.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I just read this on face book.. I thought it is so good want to bring it here.... you all have certainly blessed me this past year.. and will more and more in 2010!!

KEEP LIVING IN THE GLORY OF THE LORD and possess all that the HE puts before you in 2010 - Your friendships are a blessing to me - No matter what... magnify the LORD in all you do and do not allow the enemy to trespass in any part of your lives or mind. "Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea... roar, and the fulness thereof." Psalm 96:11

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just read this on face book.. I thought it is so good want to bring it here.... you all have certainly blessed me this past year.. and will more and more in 2010!!

KEEP LIVING IN THE GLORY OF THE LORD and possess all that the HE puts before you in 2010 - Your friendships are a blessing to me - No matter what... magnify the LORD in all you do and do not allow the enemy to trespass in any part of your lives or mind. "Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea... roar, and the fulness thereof." Psalm 96:11
Yes! I receive that. I will be diligent to not let the enemy trespass in my life.

The Lord has given us authority to trample upon him. He is sneaky though. We must guard are hearts with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life. Don't let the enemy in through anger or unforgiveness. Don't let him in through self-pity or selfishness. Selfishness has a sneaky way of creeping in. Being mindful of self is self-centered and is selfish.

Rejoice always! Thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus! :clap:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a 15 year old son, 14 year old daughter, 12 year old daughter, 9 year old son, 7 year old daughter, a son who passed away Jan. 2, 2004, a 3 year old daughter and a 2 year old daughter. My 15 year old son and 3 year old daughter both have birthdays coming next month.

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Yes! I receive that. I will be diligent to not let the enemy trespass in my life.

The Lord has given us authority to trample upon him. He is sneaky though. We must guard are hearts with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life. Don't let the enemy in through anger or unforgiveness. Don't let him in through self-pity or selfishness. Selfishness has a sneaky way of creeping in. Being mindful of self is self-centered and is selfish.

Rejoice always! Thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus! :clap:

:clap::amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NoMoreLocusts

On the brink of something wonderful...Praise Him!
Dec 22, 2009
Connecticut
Visit site
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But I want to glorify GOD in this so much!!

Peacechild...I am not sure if I read everything correct but it sounds like you will be glorifying the Lord because you are sticking in it and praying through it. It sounds like you have not given up in terms of not wanting the Lord to work but that you are surrendering to the Lord, and that is what it takes for Him to work, no matter how He chooses to do so. I completely believe in my heart of hearts that when both parties are Bible believing, Christ following Christians, His will is to work it out and show His amazing power. When an unbelieving partner is willing, I completely believe He wills for it to work out. I believe the only time the Lord wants it to end is when one partner has completely shut down and the other partner is dying spiritually and will no longer be able to do His work due to the way the marriage affects the individual, in cases of certain circumstances. This is "me" not what I feel the Spirit says or any leading. Just speaking from my past counseling with church families. I have watched the Lord heal the most dire of circumstances...it is why I believed so diligently that He would heal mine. I watched people whose marriages were DEAD and had no hope of ever reconciling submit to the Lord and totally restore their marriage. I believe if we have faith, He will work - even if it is as it was in my case that the answer was not what I was believing for. I still believe the Lord came through, just that I was closed to how He could move. I pray yours has a happy beginning instead of happy ending. My prayers are with you and I am trusting God for full restoration according to His will.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Peacechild...I am not sure if I read everything correct but it sounds like you will be glorifying the Lord because you are sticking in it and praying through it. It sounds like you have not given up in terms of not wanting the Lord to work but that you are surrendering to the Lord, and that is what it takes for Him to work, no matter how He chooses to do so. I completely believe in my heart of hearts that when both parties are Bible believing, Christ following Christians, His will is to work it out and show His amazing power. When an unbelieving partner is willing, I completely believe He wills for it to work out. I believe the only time the Lord wants it to end is when one partner has completely shut down and the other partner is dying spiritually and will no longer be able to do His work due to the way the marriage affects the individual, in cases of certain circumstances. This is "me" not what I feel the Spirit says or any leading. Just speaking from my past counseling with church families. I have watched the Lord heal the most dire of circumstances...it is why I believed so diligently that He would heal mine. I watched people whose marriages were DEAD and had no hope of ever reconciling submit to the Lord and totally restore their marriage. I believe if we have faith, He will work - even if it is as it was in my case that the answer was not what I was believing for. I still believe the Lord came through, just that I was closed to how He could move. I pray yours has a happy beginning instead of happy ending. My prayers are with you and I am trusting God for full restoration according to His will.

Thank you.. it seems that when the very worst has happened.. GOD has supernaturally kept us together.. I don't know why.. but for some reason though it is dead.. it is alive.. even writing that makes me laugh.. because this whole story if you like.. has so many people watching.. and even though I should have left this man many a year ago.. GOD has had other plans.. Ha.. I cannot lean on my own undestanding though.. and look only to the LORD.. but it is exciting.. to see how it will all come together.. Ohhh so many need this.. not just me.. not just me and the children... not just the seven of us.. LOL.. my husband and I and the children..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thanks.. Happy New Year to you and all who fellowship here.. GODS richest blessing are yours and I see your families.. friends and churches walking in more and more of the fullness of GOD in this new year of 2010!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.