seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am very thankful for all of you here. Sometimes I feel like I have no friends. I am so different from the people I work with. We get along fine, but they are interested in different things than me, things of the world. Well, that's where they live. I live in Christ and my way of thinking is so different than the world's. So I feel isolated at times. But then the Lord reminds me, He is with me, and we are a majority. With God with me......well, nothing else matters. I have a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

How does Jesus make your life different? And what have you found to be effective in helping people see who He really is, and how we are reconciled through the cross, and nothing else? Many people rely on their good works, and in essence, they have no need of Him. How do you break through that mentality without a long discussion? What little thoughts can be dropped here and there?

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I thank God for a job. I love going with a strong sense of purpose, and I also like it there better than home at times. It is more peaceful. When I go out into the world I expect things of the world, the attitudes and so forth, to be there but I hate when the world comes into my home, especially when it comes by the head of my home. Not much I can say until.....I have prayed. That changes everything. I have earnestly pressed in with great effort, and God has heard and given me much to go on. He is sooo great!

Think of the heavens He has stretched out, the vastness of the universe, and He has no answer in the time of need? Ha! The Words from His mouth are light that pierce through darkness. His Words are healing that brings restoration. He is so wonderful! He hears our cry.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There's good side and a bad side to everything. It's all how we perceive things and what our focus is on. Notice my last 2 posts. One talks about the difficulties there, and the other sees and appreciates the good. Concentrating on the good and addressing the difficulties in a God mandated way makes life sweet with victory.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
How does Jesus make your life different? And what have you found to be effective in helping people see who He really is, and how we are reconciled through the cross, and nothing else?

JESUS makes my life different because HE is always there.. HE never leaves or forsakes me.. other people do alot.. LOL.. but HE never does.. HE is always loving even when showing me HIS way over my own way.. I never feel bad.. or put down.. only loved that HE would show me these things with such tenderness and compassion..

My effectiveness doesn't seem to come mostly through what I say.. rather what I do.. Forgiving.. humbling myself.. giving.. thinking of others.. persisting when others would give up.. being patient.. kind.. loving.. admitting my mistakes which seem to rather alot.. LOL.. by encouraging.. listening.. caring..

That sort of thing.. It is hard right now.. for me.. because of how my life is.. my hearing.. my hubby being somewhere else.. etc.. other things.. LOL..

But I am looking more and more and more to the LORD.. I know I am weak.. but I know HE is strong.. and I tell HIM about my weakness and I thank HIM for HIS strength.. I am learning so much.. and being blessed.. and because of HIM.. I am able to shine brighter even in my weakness..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am finding out much about grace.. that I am not under condemnation.. and that I have authority.. HE became my weakness on the cross and now I am HIS strength.. I am still learning.. and learning.. and learning.. but I know I have all things.. through HIM and by HIM.. and it is all HIM.. HIM.. HIM... I do not think I can show people the way to GOD.. but I can be as JESUS and filled by HIS SPIRIT.. doing what HE did.. believing on HIM.. and being led by HIM.. and then if someone ask me and if the occasion presents itself.. I will rely on HIM to share with them about HIMSELF.. and HIS SPIRIT will do this.. Halleujah.. glory to GOD

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

I am very thankful for all of you here. Sometimes I feel like I have no friends. I am so different from the people I work with. We get along fine, but they are interested in different things than me, things of the world. Well, that's where they live. I live in Christ and my way of thinking is so different than the world's. So I feel isolated at times. But then the Lord reminds me, He is with me, and we are a majority. With God with me......well, nothing else matters. I have a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

How does Jesus make your life different? And what have you found to be effective in helping people see who He really is, and how we are reconciled through the cross, and nothing else? Many people rely on their good works, and in essence, they have no need of Him. How do you break through that mentality without a long discussion? What little thoughts can be dropped here and there?

I feel the same way, not alot of freinds, we go to church with Tami's freinds, which are my freinds too, but they don't want to talk about God much at all, but Steve and Julie are back in my life and they're on fire again, so thats good

How does Jesus make your life different? And what have you found to be effective in helping people see who He really is, and how we are reconciled through the cross, and nothing else?

JESUS makes my life different because HE is always there.. HE never leaves or forsakes me.. other people do alot.. LOL.. but HE never does.. HE is always loving even when showing me HIS way over my own way.. I never feel bad.. or put down.. only loved that HE would show me these things with such tenderness and compassion..

My effectiveness doesn't seem to come mostly through what I say.. rather what I do.. Forgiving.. humbling myself.. giving.. thinking of others.. persisting when others would give up.. being patient.. kind.. loving.. admitting my mistakes which seem to rather alot.. LOL.. by encouraging.. listening.. caring..

That sort of thing.. It is hard right now.. for me.. because of how my life is.. my hearing.. my hubby being somewhere else.. etc.. other things.. LOL..

But I am looking more and more and more to the LORD.. I know I am weak.. but I know HE is strong.. and I tell HIM about my weakness and I thank HIM for HIS strength.. I am learning so much.. and being blessed.. and because of HIM.. I am able to shine brighter even in my weakness..

I read yesterday that the higher we go in the Lord, the trials are more and more refining unto perfection, getting us ready for more and more ministry now and in the future life, be blessed sisters:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Originally Posted by CindyisHis

Yes we are different with Jesus, we no more fear the future, bad circumstances, even bad news will not affect us because we know in whom we are trusting in, Jesus who can do all things, who nothing is impossible.
I notice often people usually give a good ear to what they already tend to agree with, what they don't believe in, they will confront it, but I guess it is the Holy Spirit who will work in their heart to make them acknowledge the truth, and the Holy Spirit can drop in us some words that may touch them, so by simply being what we are, living in Christlife, we do contribute to the miracle working power in earth.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your answers, and the fellowship I have with you. :)

pc, you are one spirit-filled woman!
I am praying for you during this time of separation from Justin. I pray he realizes what a wonderful wife he has. I pray you become more like Jesus every day, for you are about the only Jesus he may see.

He'sGood - I'm glad Steve and Julie are back in your life. I didn't know anything had changed. I pray you and Tami live in harmonious agreement honoring each other.

koolfriend - yes, it's the Holy Spirit, as pc said. I agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kooolfriend

Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
(((((((((((cindy)))))))))))) Have a nice blessed Sunday.

Jesus is Awesome and loves us so so much, nothing is impossible to
Him so do not let our mind hinders Him, dare to believe the impossible, the unreachable, with God we can do all things, God blessed you all

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

Him so do not let our mind hinders Him, dare to believe the impossible, the unreachable, with God we can do all things, God blessed you all

dare to believe the impossible :clap: YES YES YES.. Halleujah.. glory to GOD.. I believe LORD for the impossible.. the restoration of my marriage.. the salvation of my husband.. and working together for the KINGDOM of GOD!!!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
dare to believe the impossible :clap: YES YES YES.. Halleujah.. glory to GOD.. I believe LORD for the impossible.. the restoration of my marriage.. the salvation of my husband.. and working together for the KINGDOM of GOD!!!
Amen! Yes, Lord!

You are so good. It's Your will for him to come into your kingdom. It's Your will for them to be as one. Your kingdom come! Your will be done!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kf :hug::hug::hug:!

You have a great Sunday too, and pc have a great Monday. I'm too late for you. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
H

HEisGoodalways

Amen! Yes, Lord!

You are so good. It's Your will for him to come into your kingdom. It's Your will for them to be as one. Your kingdom come! Your will be done!

No sweeter name than the name of Jesus!

Let's adore Him!

YouTube - No Sweeter Name - Kari Jobe

:amen::clap: I was wondering how our God of the impossible was going to get us thru this month financially, and sure enough we're gonna make it thru another month!!

All praise and glory to our awesome God!!!:clap:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
:amen::clap: I was wondering how our God of the impossible was going to get us thru this month financially, and sure enough we're gonna make it thru another month!!

All praise and glory to our awesome God!!!:clap:

Praise GOD!! HE is so good.. ((Hugs))

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kf :hug::hug::hug:!

You have a great Sunday too, and pc have a great Monday. I'm too late for you. ^_^

Thank you.. You are never too late Cindy.. ((Hugs))

All please know you are loved by me.. and I do so appreciate your sweet fellowship..

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Peacechild, amen and standing with you, is it not also promised you and your family shall be saved. Jesus you say if two or more agree it shall be done, let it be done for your Glory and for our joy to be complete.

Cindy, thanks had a blessed Sunday, today is national holiday here, so am enjoying a good rest day, have a great week, may God bless you much in your work and make you a fountain of wisdom and blessing to all that surrounds you.

Heisgoodalways, awesome alleluiaaaaaaaaaaah! Jesus is The Real Provider!

O Jesus, let your anointing flow through, in and out of us, we are your disciples therefore let your signs and wonders accompany us and let us do your good works all for your Glory. Let your Words that say we shall do your works and greater works because now you are with Dad in heaven, yes let it come to pass in our life so that your name be glorified.
Sweet Holy spirit, let us be more and more sensitive to you, so that you shall be more and more at ease in us your temple to manisfest yourself in all powers and glory and love.
Dad, you are too cool, I love ya.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Great praise report, He'sGood! I pray your finances are over and above what you could ask or think, abundance in EVERY area of your life - your finances, yes, and also your spirit, your soul, your health, your marriage - everywhere!

And for you dear sisters I pray the same. :pray:

Thank you.. You are never too late Cindy.. ((Hugs))

All please know you are loved by me.. and I do so appreciate your sweet fellowship..
:hug: Thank YOU for being here. :) I always look forward to seeing you. I see Jesus in you.

Peacechild, amen and standing with you, is it not also promised you and your family shall be saved. Jesus you say if two or more agree it shall be done, let it be done for your Glory and for our joy to be complete.

Cindy, thanks had a blessed Sunday, today is national holiday here, so am enjoying a good rest day, have a great week, may God bless you much in your work and make you a fountain of wisdom and blessing to all that surrounds you.

Heisgoodalways, awesome alleluiaaaaaaaaaaah! Jesus is The Real Provider!

O Jesus, let your anointing flow through, in and out of us, we are your disciples therefore let your signs and wonders accompany us and let us do your good works all for your Glory. Let your Words that say we shall do your works and greater works because now you are with Dad in heaven, yes let it come to pass in our life so that your name be glorified.
Sweet Holy spirit, let us be more and more sensitive to you, so that you shall be more and more at ease in us your temple to manisfest yourself in all powers and glory and love.
Dad, you are too cool, I love ya.

Whoa-ho, what a blessing is your post! Yes, yes, I agree in prayer with you, dear sister, all the way. This is my heart too.

I was overwhelmed when I woke up this morning. I've worked extra, up to a 40 hr. work week, still homeschooling, and extra work, extra meetings on the side. I'm ultimately responsible for all the meals, all the laundry, shopping, etc. HELP!!!

I woke up tired, and trying not to be grumpy when I saw hubby. I just wanted to be alone with Jesus. I need HIM!

He is faithful. I will trust in Him. I will keep my mouth, that is usually the place I mess up when I'm very tired.

We need some major repairs to our home that are not in the budget. We need lots of $$$$. Only God. It is beyond us. But He is BIG! Waaay bigger than our need. And He has compassion on us, and He is disposed to showing us favor, so I expect to see something wonderfully profound once again.

Love you all. :)
:groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.