Fellowship with CindyisHis (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HEisGoodalways

Praise GOD!! HE is so good.. ((Hugs))

Peacechild, amen and standing with you, is it not also promised you and your family shall be saved. Jesus you say if two or more agree it shall be done, let it be done for your Glory and for our joy to be complete.

Cindy, thanks had a blessed Sunday, today is national holiday here, so am enjoying a good rest day, have a great week, may God bless you much in your work and make you a fountain of wisdom and blessing to all that surrounds you.

Heisgoodalways, awesome alleluiaaaaaaaaaaah! Jesus is The Real Provider!

O Jesus, let your anointing flow through, in and out of us, we are your disciples therefore let your signs and wonders accompany us and let us do your good works all for your Glory. Let your Words that say we shall do your works and greater works because now you are with Dad in heaven, yes let it come to pass in our life so that your name be glorified.
Sweet Holy spirit, let us be more and more sensitive to you, so that you shall be more and more at ease in us your temple to manisfest yourself in all powers and glory and love.
Dad, you are too cool, I love ya.

Great praise report, He'sGood! I pray your finances are over and above what you could ask or think, abundance in EVERY area of your life - your finances, yes, and also your spirit, your soul, your health, your marriage - everywhere!

And for you dear sisters I pray the same. :pray:

:hug: Thank YOU for being here. :) I always look forward to seeing you. I see Jesus in you.

Whoa-ho, what a blessing is your post! Yes, yes, I agree in prayer with you, dear sister, all the way. This is my heart too.

I was overwhelmed when I woke up this morning. I've worked extra, up to a 40 hr. work week, still homeschooling, and extra work, extra meetings on the side. I'm ultimately responsible for all the meals, all the laundry, shopping, etc. HELP!!!

I woke up tired, and trying not to be grumpy when I saw hubby. I just wanted to be alone with Jesus. I need HIM!

He is faithful. I will trust in Him. I will keep my mouth, that is usually the place I mess up when I'm very tired.

We need some major repairs to our home that are not in the budget. We need lots of $$$$. Only God. It is beyond us. But He is BIG! Waaay bigger than our need. And He has compassion on us, and He is disposed to showing us favor, so I expect to see something wonderfully profound once again.

Love you all. :)
:groupray:

Thank you, Lord, for all of these wonderful sisters, and thanks for blessing them with everything they need for they are truly seeking you and your kingdom first, so everything they need will be added to them, in Jesus name amen

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This song has moved me so. The words are so simple and profound. After singing it the first verse over and over about 20 times or so, the Holy Spirit came on me and with great sobs I sang, completely enveloped in His love for me. I hope you are blessed greatly as you worship Him.

YouTube - How Deep The Father's Love For Us - Sarah Sadler

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, Lord, for all of these wonderful sisters, and thanks for blessing them with everything they need for they are truly seeking you and your kingdom first, so everything they need will be added to them, in Jesus name amen
Yes, and to you too! :)

He WILL supply all your needs. The Father loves you so.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Are any of you all on facebook, Tami and I have just joined this last weekend, I'm finding it a great way to catchup with old freinds and new alike, and also a great way to witness our faith and pray for people

www.facebook.com and then in the search put Bud Bertino or Tami Bertino

You can share pictures and testimonies, pretty cool:thumbsup:

I am.. will add you now.. my name online is Sharon P.... so you know who I am.. I love it.. so easy to fellowship and share things..

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Last edited:
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hee hee.. I didn't write my full name here so that will not work for you.. I will PM it to you.. I am always a bit cautious about sharing my full name here.. I guess that is kind of dumb..

Yikes it is late night here.. and I am going to bed a bit late.. it is school holidays here though so do not have to get up early..

I had a bit of a surprise tonight.. went to drop our daughters boyfriend home.. and the house was locked up.. and he was locked out.. :(

He had had a fight with his mother earlier and walked here to our home.. I did have him here rather late tonight and maybe that was not a suitable time to drop him home.. usually he is home earlier..

I couldn't just leave him there to sleep wherever.. sigh.. so brought him back.. this has happened before... and never heard another thing about it since..

He is sleeping here tonight.. something I would rather not have happen.. but what do you do??

Not with our daughter of course.. I have to pray and trust them both.. and place them in GODS hands.. difficult though.. My hubby is working too.. so he couldn't step in.. and I do not know anyone else well enough to ask them for him to stay over and it was rather late to do that too..

I didn't know he was coming over.. sigh.. till he walked in..

Anyhow that is the situation perhaps you could also pray over him and his mother that they make up.. and forgive one another.. It is a good wittnes to him of Christ like love.. I gave him a hug.. it would be horrible to be locked out.. and left to fend for yourself as a teen..

Must go to bed now.. will pm my full name now..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Also pray that they sleep all night soundly and no trouble.. :)

My daughter was so tired.. GOD you are over them both and over our house and each person here.. your angels wake me up if need be.. LOL.. and keep guard over our house and each sleeping person in here.. that YOUR protection be over us all.. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi all I changed my icon because we were getting hate mail in guest book on our web site, for being WOF by someone or some folks who knew me from here. For a while it meant having to delete stuff regularly, so I now use the Pentocostal icon.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all I changed my icon because we were getting hate mail in guest book on our web site, for being WOF by someone or some folks who knew me from here. For a while it meant having to delete stuff regularly, so I now use the Pentocostal icon.
Irene, we know who you are and what you believe. You accepted here for you are like-minded. I'm sorry you had to deal with those who must oppose themselves and cause grief like they do. We must pray for them, that their minds be open and that they may see with their hearts.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Please dear family lift me up in prayer.. thanks... I love you all so much.. I have been attacked by family members lately.. suffering terrible migraine right now.. kids do not understand all that is happening.. house up for sale.. LOL.. ha.. blessed be HIS name.. Giving praise in my sadness.. difficult times and even just to write that makes me laugh..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It is funny about the WOF icon.. I have never been attacked for that??? But people sure do not understand do they what faith does..

I have been sharing on face book about my husband.. but writing in faith.. and so many think we are back together again in the flesh.. LOL.. it makes me giggle to hear that.. My mum is saying.. umm no not back together.. but yes yes yes by faith we are.. halleujah.. glory to GOD.. it makes me more and more and more determined to speak out the blessing of GOD on my life.. SEE how much I am wittnessing just by speaking the blessing rather then the curse.. and people say.. but I prayed for a miracle and it didn't happen.. yet I KNOW it will for me.. see that is faith.. How great is our GOD.. be it done unto me as I have believed..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please dear family lift me up in prayer.. thanks... I love you all so much.. I have been attacked by family members lately.. suffering terrible migraine right now.. kids do not understand all that is happening.. house up for sale.. LOL.. ha.. blessed be HIS name.. Giving praise in my sadness.. difficult times and even just to write that makes me laugh..
I wish I were there to hug you. BUT I can pray form here, dear sister.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is funny about the WOF icon.. I have never been attacked for that??? But people sure do not understand do they what faith does..

I have been sharing on face book about my husband.. but writing in faith.. and so many think we are back together again in the flesh.. LOL.. it makes me giggle to hear that.. My mum is saying.. umm no not back together.. but yes yes yes by faith we are.. halleujah.. glory to GOD.. it makes me more and more and more determined to speak out the blessing of GOD on my life.. SEE how much I am wittnessing just by speaking the blessing rather then the curse.. and people say.. but I prayed for a miracle and it didn't happen.. yet I KNOW it will for me.. see that is faith.. How great is our GOD.. be it done unto me as I have believed..
And I stand with you in faith. God IS dealing with Justin, turning his heart. The Lord won't MAKE him do anything, but as we pray it makes it easier for Justin to make right choices. Our battle is not against flesh and blood. We war against principalities and powers, rulers of darkness, and as we bind them Justin can make a choice unhindered. We pray his eyes are open to see truth, and that as he does he falls in love with Jesus.

The world doesn't understand faith. That's why I am so glad to come here and to have people IRL who are like-minded, who will agree in prayer. There is great power in agreement, and I always come away stronger after being with believers. I hope you are experiencing that now.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Cindy.. there is nothing like people around you who love.. and hear GOD.. and know GOD.. there is something inside them.. that reaches out and goes straight to heaven.. the SPIRIT of GOD.. they do not give up.. and they are strong with the strength of GOD.. amazing.. yes.. yes yes.. I am experiencing that now..

I love the love of GOD in me for my husband.. bascially he has completely set me aside.. it is like we are not even remotely related anymore.. BUT in the SPIRIT I am calling things that be not as though they were.. Halleujah glory to GOD..

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Cindy I am agreeing with your for your move according to His leading. PeaceChild I stand with you in believeing that your husband is back with you in faith where God wishes him to be.

We sure do mess things up in our own will dont we? Moving in His will all will come out for the best for His purposes and for us!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Sheepdog! :wave: Nice to see you here. Thank you for joining with both of us in faith. I believe the Lord is having me stay where I am for now. It's a unique "problem" b/c either option is a good choice. It's nice to pick which job in a time when so many don't have work. So I am thankful. I am so thankful also to have the Lord's leading, and for those who care about me that have offered their thoughts on it.

pc's facing something truly serious. Our God is so wonderful. Whether we are facing something large or small He answers. He loves us so. He is with you pc, and we are too. :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.