Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not 20 degrees here yet, Cindy.. Low is to be 37 degrees tonight.. 55.9 right now.. *brrrr*

Yes we just need to give it all up to God to handle when things get tough.. :hug:

Oh, Irene.. I am so sorry that you & your hubby are going through this.. I pray a hedge of protection around you & your hubby & your home.. You are covered by the blood of Jesus.. May His angels watch over you.. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This Prayer by St. Francis Assisi was in my reading today & I wanted to share..

Lord, make a channel of Thy peace, that where there is hatred, I may bring love; that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness; that, where there is discord, I may bring harmony; that, where there is error, I may bring truth; that, where there is doubt, I may bring faith; that, where there is despair, I may bring hope; that, where there are shadows, I may bring light; that, where there is sadness, I may bring joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted, to understand than to be understood; to love than to be loved; for it is by forgetting self that one finds; it is forgiving that one is forgiven; it is by dying that one awakens to eternal life.

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Thank you, Irene. It was the grace of God, and that same grace will keep me as I work long hours every day between managing the home, homeschooling my daughter, and now a job. My first day, Saturday, I work from 10:30 - 9:00. I doubt I will be up at 4:30 to seek the Lord anymore, but I will seek Him first, whatever time that is. He is my life!

It was that same grace of God that enables me to love my husband and to hold my tongue from retaliation when he gets in the flesh. It also keeps me from retreating into a pity party. He reminds me of what He has said, and that Word delivers me in my hour of need. All praise be to our God and Father and to the Lord Jesus Christ.

All you ladies who prayed, you should know the Lord ministered to Him mightily last night. He repented for his harshness, as he always does, but more than that, hope and a vision was imparted to him. He claims he has received clear direction from the Lord in a business he has had trouble getting off the ground. He took a course and studied very hard to be able to buy and sell notes. The lack of funds has prevented him from advertising, but the Lord is showing him strategies now to get it moving. He came home so full of faith and comforted by the Holy Spirit after the group had laid hands on him and prayed. He said the Lord spoke to him all the way home. Am I offended that he wouldn't receive from me? No. I am thankful that he has been ministered to.

The enemy causes trouble. He says he couldn't share with me because I beat him over the head with the Bible. All I said when He was down was "God is faithful". And, "we walk by faith, not by sight" when he said he hasn't seen anything yet. I know not to say anything to him at times like that. I have been praying much and asking my friends at my Life Group on Mondays to pray for the Lord to show me how I can be a blessing to him. That has always been my goal. Years ago I stopped looking at what I want from him. I don't think about that anymore. Ever. It just doesn't cross my mind. All I desire is for him to come into the fullness of who God has intended for him and to be the wife he needs. It my responsibility to love, not be loved. God takes care of that. :D

Lots of good stuff has been posted by all of you. I have very much enjoyed these posts.

Great to have you sharing again, Glenda. Come whenever you can and are able.

ral, your a heart to heart kind of friend. I know I'm not alone as you identify and locate my feelings and situations so readily.

pc4, I was once married to an abusive man. I know you need much grace in your life to live victoriously. Thanks be to God He gives it in Christ Jesus! I believe you will see the desired result in your family. Justin can thank God he has you, and I believe one day he will. You are a shining light there.

:groupray:

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Here's my most current list of scriptures I am meditating on.

Psalm 55:16 As for me, I will call upon God,
And the LORD shall save me.
17 Evening and morning and at noon
I will pray, and cry aloud*,
And He shall hear my voice. NKJV

*To cry aloud, sound, make noise, tumult, be clamorous, be disquieted, be loud,
to roar
to be in a stir, be in a commotion
to be boisterous, be turbulent

Isaiah 40:4 “Every valley shall be exalted
And every mountain and hill brought low;
The crooked places shall be made straight
And the rough places smooth;
5 The glory of the LORD shall be revealed,
And all flesh shall see it together;
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.” NKJV

Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].
30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
31 But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. AMP

Ephesians 1:3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. NLT

Psalm 35:27 And let them say continually,
“Let the LORD be magnified,
Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
28 And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness
And of Your praise all the day long. NKJV

Isaiah 40:8 The word of our God stands forever. NKJV

Isaiah 55:10 “The rain and snow come down from the heavens
and stay on the ground to water the earth.
They cause the grain to grow,
producing seed for the farmer
and bread for the hungry.
11 It is the same with my word.
I send it out, and it always produces fruit.
It will accomplish all I want it to,
and it will prosper everywhere I send it. NLT
12 For you shall go out [from the spiritual exile caused by sin and evil into the homeland] with joy and be led forth [by your Leader, the Lord Himself, and His word] with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. AMP

:amen:Good!!! HE is good, He is the Word and you be blessed for sowin it into our lives:thumbsup:

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Hi all my love flows to you.. Cindy wrote to me today and asked me to share this song.. a favourite of hers here.. I hope this is the right one.. by Kari Jobe called "Pure"

Lyrics too.. I cannot always hear the lyrics clearly... yet!! ;) Halleujah..

Lyrics to Pure :
Your love is pure your love is precious your love is all i need
your love is pure your love is precious your love is all i need
your love surrounds me your love astounds me your love is everything.

i run to you my heart is weak i cling to you your all i see
it's my hearts desire to be close to you cause here in your arms i'll find my strength.

your love is pure your love is precious your love is all i need
your love surrounds me your love astounds me your love is everything.

i run to you my heart is weak i cling to you your all i see
it's my hearts desire to be close to you cause here in your arms i'll find my strength

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJnVNHhrww

When we find that place in Him and realize that He truly is all we need, then we are in position to receive all His blessings for every aspect of our lives, exceeding abundantly, the key is staying in that place thru intimacy and quality time with Him, I have just finally got back to that place where nothing else matters, but then He fixes everything!!

Good song sister:thumbsup: It stirred me to seek Him more!!!!

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The enemy is on the attack- husband been diagnosed with an ulcer and someone through a brick and broke our house window about an hour ago.

Praying for you right now Irene. Praying for peace, protection for your home, and complete healing for your husband. Lord, I lift up Irene and her husband for your loving care. Wrap your loving arms around them, fill them with your perfect peace and presence where nothing can harm them, where no illness exists, where light shines away all darkness. I ask for peace and perfect restoration on this family Lord. Strengthen them, guard them and bless them. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Friends!

I've been in my school of supernatural ministry for the last three days. Oh my, oh my. This is going to be a GREAT learning experience for me. I'm so excited about it - already I've been stretched in amazing ways. Yesterday, one man had gold dust appear on his face. I've seen some pretty off the chart things in my old days, but I've never, ever seen anything quite like that. I walked away feeling so blessed, so close to God, so humbled. God is good.

Later today my husband and I will celebrate our 12th anniversary at Olive Garden. I'll have to starve myself until then so I can have some pasta :p.
Hope everyone has a great day. I love you all! Ral

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi :wave: Thanks for all your prayers! God has answered. :)

Irene, I am praying. :hug: Be strong. Don't grow weary, or fearful. The Lord is your Protector, and He is the God that heals you (husband). I am concerned and praying.

I'm beyond tired, but had to drop by to tell you briefly of God's goodness. It would take 3 pages to tell of ALLLLLL He has done. My first day the dining room manager told me she wants to make me a supervisor down the road. The residents seem to like me a lot and say the nicest things to me. God is pouring ideas into me as to how to make it a better place, more efficient. I'm not able to say more now. Too much to do, and too tired to put things into words well. I have to say - God has been amazing!

Much love to all of you.

Thanks again, pc for posting "Pure". Have you found the other one? No pressure. :D

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi :wave: Thanks for all your prayers! God has answered. :)

Irene, I am praying. :hug: Be strong. Don't grow weary, or fearful. The Lord is your Protector, and He is the God that heals you (husband). I am concerned and praying.

I'm beyond tired, but had to drop by to tell you briefly of God's goodness. It would take 3 pages to tell of ALLLLLL He has done. My first day the dining room manager told me she wants to make me a supervisor down the road. The residents seem to like me a lot and say the nicest things to me. God is pouring ideas into me as to how to make it a better place, more efficient. I'm not able to say more now. Too much to do, and too tired to put things into words well. I have to say - God has been amazing!

Much love to all of you.

Thanks again, pc for posting "Pure". Have you found the other one? No pressure. :D

WOW!!! One day and you're already shining like the star you are!!! I'm so happy for you. It takes guts to get out there and work for someone else after a period of being you're own boss. Sending you lots of love and prayers for much success. Ral

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Great news Cindy.. when I am not so tired I will find the other one.. I have five children home on school break.. and hubby is working 12 hour shifts and does not come in till 3am in the morning.. but PRAISE GOD he is back at work..

Wow Ral I wish I could be there sounds great..

Praying for you Irene and your husband too..

God bless to all.. and to all a goodnight..

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for posting the prayer, Glenda. I just prayed it. I pray this will be so in all I do.

My mother raised me with these thoughts.
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted, to understand than to be understood; to love than to be loved;

Off to work. :wave:

Blessings to all of you. Love you.

And don't worry about a thing, pc. I understand. :hug: Enjoy them while they're there.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Cindy asked me to post this song on her behalf..

Called One Desire by Hillsongs..

words here

Verse 1
you give it all for me
my soul desire my everything
and all I am is devoted to you

Verse 2
How could I fail to see
you are the love that rescued me
and all I am is devoted to you

Pre-Chorus
and oh, how could I not be moved, Lord here with you
So have your way in me, cause Lord there is just one thing
that i will seek

Chorus
this is my cry, my one desire
Just to be where you are Lord now and forever
it's more than a song, my one desire
is to be with you, is to be with you, Jesus

Bridge
the one thing, the one thing I ask, is to be with you

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
This song is really speaking to me today Cindy so the timing is just perfect.. although things are hard for me.. I am being stretched.. it is beyond me.. God is greater then I am.. and His Spirit lives in me.. He is my everything and in HIM.. I can do everything.. and He is my one desire.. I do it all for HIM!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This song is really speaking to me today Cindy so the timing is just perfect.. although things are hard for me.. I am being stretched.. it is beyond me.. God is greater then I am.. and His Spirit lives in me.. He is my everything and in HIM.. I can do everything.. and He is my one desire.. I do it all for HIM!!
My heart goes out to you as you are in a great trial. You're a good soldier of the Lord Jesus Christ. Keep on. He who endures to the end shall be saved, and not only that but you will see a fulfillment of those things you have desired. None who wait upon the Lord shall be ashamed.

Thank you for posting the song. :) I'm glad it ministered to you, as you ministered to the Lord.

Isn't He all we desire?
Yes, my everything. All I am is devoted to You. And oh, how can I not be moved, Lord here with You.........

Good to hear Justin is at work. We are still waiting for my husband's job. It appears the Lord is getting some things across to him during this time. :clap: Sometimes he stumbles and gets discouraged as he looks at the outward. But my eyes are set on the Lord and upon His Word and I know He is with us. We have nothing to fear. How good the Lord is!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello fa. :wave: Our church is doing this song again either this week or next. I hope it is next so I can be there on my day off. Whatever, I know the Lord has ordered my steps and I will be there at the right time for whatever He has planned for me. :)

Irene! :hug: Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake. Great is heaven in your reward. Rejoice! :clap:

Roy Fields. I liked his leading worship. I pray the Lord moves mightily as His Spirit moves freely. I believe you are in a thirsty church and will see great things. The Lord will satiate you. Ahhhhhhh! :D Drink from the river, the river of life.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you believe I'm here? With all these hours of work I'm surprising myself! Actually, it is the Lord who surprises me. :) I lay awake much of night communing with Him as I contemplated things at work, specifically relations with people there. I got up at one point during the night to be with Him in the Word.

It's dirty out there. There is sin and evil. Waywardness and impurity. I knew that of course before I returned into the workforce, but now I'm in it. People who need Jesus. You can't blame them for the way they are; we all are in need of a savior. The thing I have to watch out for is not to take part in any evil doing - gossip, slander, laziness, pilfering, haughtiness, profane speech, etc.

I was drawn in the night to what Jesus prayed.
John 17:15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. NKJV

Ah, water to my soul. His Word cleanses me. And it reproved me for my sin.

And this.
Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them. AMP

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing;
15 so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,
16 holding fast the word of life.......... NASB

Wherever we are in life the Lord has something to say to us. This may not be where you are right now, but I pray the Lord brings to you the rhema Word you need now.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Psalm 97:9 For You are the LORD Most High over all the earth;
You are exalted far above all gods.

10 Hate evil, you who love the LORD,
Who preserves the souls of His godly ones;
He delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
11 Light is sown like seed for the righteous
And gladness for the upright in heart.
12 Be glad in the LORD, you righteous ones,
And give thanks to His holy name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.