With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh Cindy,I just peeked in here to see where you were and read a couple of pages.John Bevere is at your city tomorrow!!!!!!You lucky people.I just read Driven By Eternity by him.Loved it.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
genn, I think I've heard angels too. It's a beautiful sound. I'm not altogether certain that is what I heard, but I think so. Isn't it wonderful to live in His presence here on the earth?

We pray for rain in Australia. Lord, send the rain.

We sing a song with the words, "Send the fire, the wind, and the rain". We want the fire of God, and the wind of His Spirit, and the rain from heaven to soak us.

Hi, mss! :hug: Glad you dropped by. Yes, I'm looking forward to hearing John Bevere tonight. As I was just in prayer thinking about that, as wonderful as it is to hear JB, I told the Lord how much more wonderful to hear Him. Think about it. We get to be with God! God Himself makes Himself known to us and dwells in us. As we eat the bread and drink the cup we dwell in Him and He in us.

John 6:55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, ral, I almost forgot to tell you, John Bevere is here tomorrow night. I requested the night off and am looking forward to hearing him. Currently, our family is making a devotion of one his books, "Honor's Reward". Excellent book.

John Bevere is great!!! I'm glad you're going to hear him.

I believe I heard angels singing in my workplace today.
They sing fantastic.
Been quite involved in intercessory prayer.
reading the book intercessory prayer, by dutch sheets, and I prayed for the Holy Spirit, to hoover over my manager, and draw Him to the Lord, to touch his heart. :)

was playing a new cd, i bought for most of the day at work, then I put on a spiritual warfare cd. around closing time after the music was turned off, I could hear singing faintly, and it was beautiful.

Wow! That is so cool.
Hi Cindy, thank you... Yes we went out to our local lake which has not got water in it but it is known as the lake LOL :) Along with my parents.. and sister and family who will be returning to Qld very soon.. They have been down in Victoria for a good couple of weeks and we have really been enjoying spending time with them.. Had a picnic ~ drinks and eats and the children played.. and then stayed on to watch the fireworks!!
Chilly out after dark but the fireworks were amazing..

Right now we are in a heat wave.. hottest temps they say for over a century!! At least in our part of the country.. so dry here.. thankfully not windy with it today.. total fire ban state wide.. no fires in the open air allowed not even a bbq..

Umm....could we get some of your sunshine here? We had SNOW yesterday and it was literally, freezing cold.
Oh Cindy,I just peeked in here to see where you were and read a couple of pages.John Bevere is at your city tomorrow!!!!!!You lucky people.I just read Driven By Eternity by him.Loved it.

:hug:So good to see you here MS!!! Hope you stop by often.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We've got lots of swirling. blowing snow right now.. they have been predicting 10 to 16 inches of snow, ice & sleet by tonight.

I was a little down about it all the past couple of days.. we were "supposed" to be on the way to Harrisburg PA today.. for a 3 day 'Glory School' with Patricia King of Extreme Prophetic.. but we cancelled out yesterday because of the snow & ice.. it is about 450 or so miles from here.. and would be an awful drive.. especially with another storm coming into the area on Saturday..

But God reminded me this morning that He is with me wherever I am.. I don't need to be at a special event.. *s*

So I'm a work.. Mike drove me in today.. I'm not crazy about driving on weather like this..

:hug:s to you all..

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We've got lots of swirling. blowing snow right now.. they have been predicting 10 to 16 inches of snow, ice & sleet by tonight.
Oh, that is cold. I'm sorry you missed the meeting you wanted to attend, but in this you are right - the Lord is with you, and is able to speak things to you need at this time. I believe He is always speaking to us. It is we who need to keep our antennas up.

Lord, I ask you minister to GJ right where she is and warm her with your love. Keep her warm physically, and safe as they travel in poor weather.

Keep ral warm and safe too. And Mark, wherever he is.

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I was a little down about it all the past couple of days.. we were "supposed" to be on the way to Harrisburg PA today.. for a 3 day 'Glory School' with Patricia King of Extreme Prophetic.. but we cancelled out yesterday because of the snow & ice.. it is about 450 or so miles from here.. and would be an awful drive.. especially with another storm coming into the area on Saturday..

But God reminded me this morning that He is with me wherever I am.. I don't need to be at a special event.. *s*

So I'm a work.. Mike drove me in today.. I'm not crazy about driving on weather like this..

:hug:s to you all..

I've read about all the storms on the East Coast. (Also saw the story about the 1000 sharks off the coast of Florida :eek:!)

I'll be praying for you.

Lord, I ask you minister to GJ right where she is and warm her with your love. Keep her warm physically, and safe as they travel in poor weather.

Keep ral warm and safe too. And Mark, wherever he is.

AMEN!
Wondering how Mark is too.
anybody watch the movie, fireproof yet?
the DVD was released this week, my wife and I watched it last night, a very good Christian movie, on marriages. :)

My husband and I definitely need to see this. We're doing a LOT better. Thanks again for the prayers and support. I feel reluctant to talk to my real life friends about our marriage because I don't want them to grow concerned and start looking for problems when things usually blow off after time anyway. Its a blessing to have people I can talk to here.

hello everyone! i'm a new user...:cool:

Hi! Welcome. We're looking forward to getting to know you.

Upvote 0

Glenda

Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the DVD was released this week, my wife and I watched it last night, a very good Christian movie, on marriages. :)

Mike (my hubby) bought this movie yesterday.. we'll probably watch it this weekend.. not much time during the week as I work full time..

Upvote 0

Glenda

Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for your prayers Cindy & ral..

We got a call from Global Awakening today.. turns out the Patricia King has a bad case of the flu.. and had to cancel the Harrisburg trip.. so they are refunding Mike's money..

I told him that when we decide to go to Glory school again, we should fly to Phoenix to attend.. and get out of the cold & all that driving..

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Someone in our Life group from church told me about that movie, said it was good. I'd like to see it, question is when? ^_^ I know this is a season of life that will eventually change, but when? I don't know. It's never ending busyness. Yet, in all this I praise the Lord, He sustains me. :clap:

When I began my job I latched onto scriptures on strength. One of them says young men will grow weary and faint, and even fall exhausted. But not me. I mount up on wings as eagles. I run and am not weary. I walk and don't faint. Last week a young man in his 30s worked a double, like me. At the end of the day he exclaimed how tired he was. I had done 2 loads of clothes, cooked a big dinner, ran home doing errands on the way on my break, did my ironing at home, went back to work, and still felt great!!! Hallelujah! God surely performs His Word.

hello everyone! i'm a new user...:cool:
Glad to have you. :)
I've read about all the storms on the East Coast. (Also saw the story about the 1000 sharks off the coast of Florida :eek:!)
I didn't know about that. The only news I now see is weather because we get both cold and hot days and need to know what's coming. Yesterday was 88 and last week we had a low of 30. :doh: We are getting a cold front coming through now, supposed to be 40 tomorrow morning. We sweat, we freeze. Such is life in FL.:)
We often get steady 70s in the winter though.:cool:

Have you made your plans to come yet? :) I need to know so I can get time off. I am asking for so many days for this and that. I pray my boss doesn't grow weary of it. Dates for the mission trip are May 12 - 24. Please don't come then. Come before when it is still cooler weather. The heat can be brutal as early as May here. April is generally a very nice month.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your prayers Cindy & ral..

We got a call from Global Awakening today.. turns out the Patricia King has a bad case of the flu.. and had to cancel the Harrisburg trip.. so they are refunding Mike's money..
:clap: - for refunding the money.

Sorry she has the flu. We rebuke it.

The flu tried to come on me last week, after dd had a temp of over 103. Thankfully it lasted only 2 days for her. The Lord is our Helaer.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone know this song?

Everlasting God
Guitar (capo 1 (C) C C/E F2 G Am7

D D D/F# G2 A Bm7

D
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord

we will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord,

we will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord

D/F# G2 D/F# G2 A Bm7 A D/F# G2 D/F# G2
Our God, You reign for---ev------er, Our hope our Strong

A Bm7 A
De----liv-----------er----er

D G2
You are the ev--er-----last-----ing God

Bm7
The ev-----er----last-----ing God

G
You do not faint. You won't grow wea--------------ry
D G2
You're the de----fend----er of the weak

Bm7 G2
You com----fort those in need You lift us up on wings like ea----gles.

D/F# G2 D/F# G2 A Bm7 A D/F# G2 D/F# G2 A Bm7 A
Our God You reign for---ev------er, Our hope our Strong De----liv-----er---er

D G Bm7
You are, From ev------er----last------ing, to ev----er-----last----ing

G2 D
cause you are ev-----er----last----ing

Such a great song! Perfect for me now. Too bad I have to work Sunday and will miss worshiping the Lord with everyone and singing this. Paster V. is back, our worship leader/pastor's wife/Pastor. She is one of the greatest worship leaders. What makes her great is her sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. I love the free worship part when the Lord can do what He wants.

We are now equipped to run our services online, but they haven't started doing yet b/c they are refining the website still. Can hardly wait to share my church with you!

The church I saw John Bevere at night before last had worship dancers. I thought of you GJ, and could just see you joining in. One day we shall worship our Lord together. What a day that will be! All of us, together, worshiping the One who is most worthy.

JB made many good points. The two major points were; our life here is short in brevity, and what we do here will affect our eternity. The second, we will be judged not on what we did with our lives, but on what we are called to do with our lives. All of it came from "Driven By Eternity".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Someone in our Life group from church told me about that movie, said it was good. I'd like to see it, question is when? ^_^ I know this is a season of life that will eventually change, but when? I don't know. It's never ending busyness. Yet, in all this I praise the Lord, He sustains me. :clap:

When I began my job I latched onto scriptures on strength. One of them says young men will grow weary and faint, and even fall exhausted. But not me. I mount up on wings as eagles. I run and am not weary. I walk and don't faint. Last week a young man in his 30s worked a double, like me. At the end of the day he exclaimed how tired he was. I had done 2 loads of clothes, cooked a big dinner, ran home doing errands on the way on my break, did my ironing at home, went back to work, and still felt great!!! Hallelujah! God surely performs His Word.

Glad to have you. :)

I didn't know about that. The only news I now see is weather because we get both cold and hot days and need to know what's coming. Yesterday was 88 and last week we had a low of 30. :doh: We are getting a cold front coming through now, supposed to be 40 tomorrow morning. We sweat, we freeze. Such is life in FL.:)
We often get steady 70s in the winter though.:cool:

Have you made your plans to come yet? :) I need to know so I can get time off. I am asking for so many days for this and that. I pray my boss doesn't grow weary of it. Dates for the mission trip are May 12 - 24. Please don't come then. Come before when it is still cooler weather. The heat can be brutal as early as May here. April is generally a very nice month.

We've decided not to come this year. My husband's salary was frozen (everyone's was) so he didn't get an expected raise. At the same time, all our costs have risen (just like everyone else). We're okay, but we're not buying anything extra. We will come though. Probably not this year. BUMMER!!!

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
JB made many good points. The two major points were; our life here is short in brevity, and what we do here will affect our eternity. The second, we will be judged not on what we did with our lives, but on what we are called to do with our lives. All of it came from "Driven By Eternity".

This is a powerful wake-up call, no? For a long time, I've felt I've missed my mark. When I was in my late twenties, I gave a workshop before 200 people, and had a standing ovation. I felt so alive....I felt I have found my calling. But then, fear overtook me. I lost my best friend through murder that I could have prevented. That set into motion a series of decisions from which I'm still reaping. I chose to grow timid and create a small world of distant relationships. For years, I worked as a massage therapist - one on one in a dark room, often in silence.

Next week I turn 50.....I'm called to do something different with my life, but what, I'm not sure. Or I am sure, but I'm too afraid to walk in it.....

Its a good book. Powerful and difficult.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a powerful wake-up call, no? For a long time, I've felt I've missed my mark. When I was in my late twenties, I gave a workshop before 200 people, and had a standing ovation. I felt so alive....I felt I have found my calling. But then, fear overtook me. I lost my best friend through murder that I could have prevented. That set into motion a series of decisions from which I'm still reaping. I chose to grow timid and create a small world of distant relationships. For years, I worked as a massage therapist - one on one in a dark room, often in silence.

Next week I turn 50.....I'm called to do something different with my life, but what, I'm not sure. Or I am sure, but I'm too afraid to walk in it.....

Its a good book. Powerful and difficult.
Don't ever let a sense of condemnation, or a "it's too late now" thought cross your mind. Put it out now. If you yield to God this very moment, offering Him your life to do with as it pleases Him, then He will take it. Moment by moment, choice by choice, as you obey Him you will be walking out His plan for you. One very powerful statement John made, among many, was "It's not how you start the race, but how you finish." Your life is not over, my friend.

I'll tell you something else, you've been a powerful voice here on this thread, and a comforting voice too many a time for me to think you're missing it. I'm very thankful to know you. And I do believe there is much more on the horizon.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We've decided not to come this year. My husband's salary was frozen (everyone's was) so he didn't get an expected raise. At the same time, all our costs have risen (just like everyone else). We're okay, but we're not buying anything extra. We will come though. Probably not this year. BUMMER!!!
:cry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.