seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Romans 6:10 When Christ died, he died for sin once and for all. But now he is alive, and he lives only for God. 11 In the same way, you must think of yourselves as dead to the power of sin. But Christ Jesus has given life to you, and you live for God.

I've died to sin, and I'm alive to God! Sin has no power over me. I have life flowing through me and I now live for God.

Is there sin trying to dominate your life? Don't allow condemnation for one moment to seep into your thought life. Instead of being consumed with thoughts of the sin that besets you and seems to hold you fast in its clutches, think this way - I'm dead to the power of sin. Jesus has given life to me, and I live for God.

Jesus deprived sin of its power over you. He has made you free.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.

Having faith doesn't mean the absence of trials. Paul endured plenty of them, and so will we as we step out in faith and obedience to do the will of God. Faith gives you the ability to overcome the challenges that will attempt to assail you. The devil's strategy is to get you to stop in your momentum in the kingdom of God. Faith in God will enable you to persevere and overcome.

Be of good cheer - He is with you. That is more precious, more valuable, and cannot be compared to the tribulation you may be facing.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today I was meditating on righteousness, how it comes only through Jesus. So many try to establish their own righteousness, and even we who know Jesus can slip right back into that if we are not watchful.
Romans 10:3 For not knowing about God’s righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.

It all by grace, and now work is no longer work! The grace of God is null and void if after we have received Jesus try to do everything just right because we feel we "have to".
Romans 11:6 But if it is by grace (His unmerited favor and graciousness), it is no longer conditioned on works or anything men have done. Otherwise, grace would no longer be grace [it would be meaningless].

The thing is, we WANT to walk with God, we WANT to know Him. We WANT to hear His voice and obey Him because we love Him. And why is that? Because He first loved us.

Jesus is our righteousness. The grace of God is everything we need for everything we face.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
HI ALL! Just dropping by to say Hi, miss you guys, and hope to stop by again.

The Lord our God would like you to know something, and that is when He sends a messenger to reveal His plans, he makes those plans come true, so, stand on His word - speak forth His promises of light to your families and institutions. He is faithful and true and will keep His promises of love to a thousand generations. Have faith. Believe Him and what He says to you. He will frustrate the enemy. If God be for you who can be against you? The Lord IS your helper. Do not be afraid. Watch and listen. And allow Him to orchestrate the affairs of your lives. HE LOVES YOU. Be willing to submit to Him. Allow Him to show you what to do... LOL end of transmission, my 5 year old daughter has just come to ask me for some cake.

Enjoy and love to all... :groupray:

love
Sis
xx

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ah, what a beautiful and powerful message from the King! And thank you, faithful messenger for bringing it to us.

It's very good to see you again. I was wondering when I was going to be able to get here myself, it has been so long for me too. Just busy being a working homeschooling mom.

I will talk to you all as soon as I can. The Lord is good!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello to my brothers and sisters in Christ. I would like to join this fellowship, if I may.
Hello, my sister. Of course you may! :hug: Only thing is, we have not been to busy about fellowshipping of late. Life's duties have taken me away from CF. I only make occasional appearances. I wish it weren't not this way, but so it must be for now. As for the others I cannot say for sure, but only for one. For that one it is the same as for me. There is great love here among us, so hang out, subscribe, and watch. We cannot say when the Lord will open a door to be back more. I think the day will come, but I know not when.

I like your user name. :) You will have to me of all the people in your avatar picture sometime. I'm sure they all represent someone in your life.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello to my brothers and sisters in Christ. I would like to join this fellowship, if I may.

Hello and welcome to CF. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have some fun fellowshipping with us here at Cindy's. Yes, it has been a bit quiet lately, but I believe that's because God has been working mightily in all our lives, and bringing forth change and transformation for all of us. I don't know about you, but it feels as though we are in the middle of the transitition, somewhere between where we once were and where we will be going. Hmmm, sounds very deep eh? LOL. So nice to meet you and as I say:

WELCOME FRIEND! :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi Cindy - am still here darling. Have been popping by to see if you are here LOL. God bless you dear sister, and look forward to some nice chats very soon. As you say, I feel it too in my spirit that we will indeed have catch up time and fellowship and we can share all the wonderful things the Lord has been doing in our lives of late.

Love you in Him
Shep
xx

Psalm 107:9 "For He satisfies the longing soul,
And fills the hungry soul with goodness."

Love to all and especially those ones who have been missing for a while. May God bless you in your work, marriages, home lives and finances, and may He bring you peace and prosperity, in Jesus name, and they all said

AMEN! :bow::bow::bow:

HALLELUJAH TO THE KING! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello kf and Shep! :wave: It's hard to believe so many days have passed since I've been here. I'm so sorry for being negligent, but it has been impossible to get time to chat on the computer. I wish it were not so, I'd rather be here with all of you hoping to bring the good things from the heart of our Father that He so graciously imparts to us.

Irene was on my heart recently, last night as a matter of fact. If you come by here Irene, know that the Holy Spirit brought you to mind. I prayed for awhile in the spirit. Your sister came to mind too.

I've been blessed listening to Joseph Prince and reading emails from Rick Renner in addition to my own personal time with the Lord. Still working, still homeschooling. God is still doing amazing things.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Peace be with you Cindy! :kiss::hug::wave: And with all our friends here! :groupray:

Peace No Matter What!

Ezekiel 34:25 "I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods." Amen.

Praise be to Jesus our King!

love
Shep
xx

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello elect of God, His precious chosen ones! :wave:

Love. Overlook faults. Bear with one another. Yes, even with those difficult people in your life. :D

Those who don't know Jesus will see how you love and be drawn to Him. They are in desperate need of love and acceptance. They are in desperate need of forgiveness and to be blameless as you are.

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. 13 Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. 14 Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.

As we walk in this we live together in perfect harmony. That's why this thread is so beautiful and refreshing. Love is here. Jesus is here. And Jesus is Lord!

Jesus is Lord of this thread.
Jesus is Lord of my life!
Proclaim Jesus Lord over your life right now.

Jesus, the Son of His LOVE.
Jesus the Prince of Peace.

Take the time to let the Holy Spirit minister this to you today.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Do you need more righteousness? Looking at all your failures and shortcomings? Wanting to please God and do right? Yes, you need more righteousness, right?

Wrong! If you've received Jesus as your Lord and Savior you are as righteous as righteous can get. In fact, you are righteous as Jesus is because it's His righteousness you have. Yours is as filthy rags, so quit trying by works to be right. You already are in right standing. From this position do your works, out of love for Him. As you receive His love it floods your heart and mind and changes you. It stirs up such love and gratitude. All you want to do is please Him. What does You want, Lord? What can I do for You? You say here in Your Word to do thus and so.....Yes, Lord. I'm glad to do that.

Think about the great lengths our Lord Jesus took to rescue you. Think about the suffering because He'd rather die than live without you. He couldn't bear the thought of you in an eternity of hell and suffering. He'd rather go through that Himself so you don't have to. How much He loves you! How much He loves you.

Say yes! Just say yes to Jesus, and to anything He says. He has made you righteous. Receive it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jesus I give You praise for making me righteous, for actually giving me Your righteousness. Thank You, thank You, thank You! Thank You for Your love! Thank You for Your great kindness to me. Thank You for being so gracious! Thank You!!!!!!!!

I give myself totally to You. NO reservations. I trust You. I believe You. I'll do what You say. All I am is Yours.
The Stand-Hillsong - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi folks it's been a while, hugs to you all!

F
aithfully
Remembered
In times of absence
Engaging in prayer
Devoted to the Lord
Secure in the knowledge of
His love and
In the love of like minded Christian friends
Physically miles apart but one in the Spirit

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fount this beautiful quote, want to share it here, God bless u all
Quote 'I don't need to know what tomorrow holds; all I need to know is the One who holds tomorrow. Lord, I put in Your hands my past, present and future."
Yes, indeed. :D

That's beautiful. :)

Hi folks it's been a while, hugs to you all!

F
aithfully
Remembered
In times of absence
Engaging in prayer
Devoted to the Lord
Secure in the knowledge of
His love and
In the love of like minded Christian friends
Physically miles apart but one in the Spirit
You are so clever with words, you poet you, and now I see you are good with acronyms as well. :)

:hug::hug::hug: To the both of you.....and shep, who has been looking on. :wave:

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
We had our Christmas Fair at church today myself and another lady prayed for 2 deaf and dumb Slovakian kids they could hear and speak. Another little boy who was partially deaf came pointed to His ears and said Jesus and was immediately healed.

This poem was written after I returned home.

THE POWER OF HIS NAME

Do we really appreciate the power of His Name?
He has the name above all other names,
In his name demons have to flee,
In His name people are from disease set free.

There is such wonderful power in the name of Jesus,
And only His blood has the power to free us,
For He washes sins away when we repent and come to Him,
It is only through Him we can know real freedom.

In His Name the blind will see,
In His Name the deaf will hear,
In His Mighty Name the dumb will talk,
In the Name of Jesus the crippled will walk.

In His name sickness has to flee.
In His Name we will see people from cancer set free,
There is power just in the utterance of His Name to set the captives free,
I have seen His Power in action, yet it’s not about you and me.

For there is no other name by which demons have to flee,
There is no other name, by which captives are set free,
This Jesus with such power to His Name is God’s only Son,
The risen, glorified Lord who has instructed us to preach the gospel of the Kingdom.

We need to realize the full power of His Name and whom we serve ,
All things are possible through Him, He is mighty to save,
A small boy came in faith having seen others healed saying the Name Jesus,
His deafness was gone in an instant for there is such power in the Name of Jesus.

Jesus said greater things we would do, and Jesus raised the dead,
Do we really have faith to believe we will see the dead raised?
Lord. take away our unbelief and help us to walk by faith in the power of Your Name,
By your Spirit we walk , we are not alone, we are empowered to proclaim the wonder of Your Name.

Irene McGough © 2011

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, the power in that name! Oh, the power He extends toward us, the same power He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead.

I've been meditating on His power and so I can truly appreciate this poem, Irene.

I rejoice in what the Lord did! Praise Him for His goodness! He healed the deaf. :clap:

Let's keep our "ears" open to what the Spirit is saying to us today.

Love always. :groupray:

Grace and peace be multiplied to you through our Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0