• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Fellowship: How are you feeling today? Let's chat ... (2)

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a lil depressed tonight honestly. and I'll be off my meds till Wednesday because I ran out.

Can't you get an emergency prescription from your doctor without having to come in?

It can be dangerous to go cold turkey on psych medications.

All the best:hug:

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yeh, I'm going to try calling today. I am just third shift, so I usually crash when I get home and forget about it. I have my prozac and the other long named thingy, but am out of lithium. but Wednesday I see my doctor to get my prescription refilled so it isn't too long. I'm feeling better this morning. Was working on a step study from Celebrate Recovery so got me thinking on some things.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm doing okay. I am working third shift tonight and I couldn't turn my brain off after I worked third shift yesterday, so I stayed up all day and feel tired. But I see the doctor tomorrow. I don't know if a couple days without lithium can really be messing with me, but I know it has been a rough week at least with self injury urges and such. but I don't go back on that road.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Lily~I am sorry you are going through this, I can't say I know how you feel cause I don't, but, I do care. I hope the doctor will be able to help you and that when you get back on the meds you will feel better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

healingrainbow

May 23, 2010
United States
Visit site
✟15,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
:) I'm feeling much much better after I started to massage my head. I'm actually feeling less depressed and getting more energy. Maybe all the mental stress was straining my mind and was making it harder to think positive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well, sort of scared, been having a lot of anxiety symptoms and they are getting to me, but, the Lord is in control, I will lean on Him more.

Hugs to all

Hi. I'm praying for all of you. I hardly ever notice this thread sorry to say. I am feeling on the weak side physically.

keep me in prayer. a lot of anxiety lately...
Prayers for all!! May the Lord bless you all and keep you under His wing!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

JohnLocke

Sep 23, 2006
✟16,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
I feel drained and cold and rent and worn and abused. I remember less than half of last week; I can keep nothing down. I have to sue my doctors to stay in treatment. Fortunately, mentally ill =/= stupid. I don't know how long I can hang on. It's so damn hard. I haven't eaten in 3 days.

Upvote 0