Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its weird because trust has been brought up to me a lot through councillors. I apparently put complete trust in people I dont know, and I shy away with sharing anything with people I know.

Thanks for your kind words, by the way, I forgot to mention that.

I'm not sure who you refer to as breaking my trust. My wife saved me, if anything. She saved me from addiction, and I put her through a lot, regrettably. That is, if you refer to my wife. I am unsure. We've been together 10 years now.

I guess I have trouble knowing Christ because I never knew the guy. My interpretation differs of what Christ means. God the son, to me, refers to knowing oneself. The acts through god reflect the Holy spirit. The father is the god of gods.

Does that make sense? Again, I'm only seeking, and I don't want to walk the wrong path. I'm not trying to be antagonistic. I'm told I come off that way often.

I was not referring to your wife. You stated you had issues with opening to certain people because of actions, and thus to me that sounds like a trust issue. Perhaps I misread or misunderstood. Broken trust with church leaders is never good. Not that you lose trust necessarily but that some feel they are not bound by trust or honor.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, but I must ask the question. How does one define God? And if you can't, how can you be sure you're right?

I met Jesus Christ outside of church (I had never been to church. I'm not knocking church/parish) via the Gospel of John

I suggest you read the Gospel of John ( link John 1 NIV) Read it like a novel. Read the words of Christ and see who he is for your self. Then if you believe, watch all the changes take place in you life. God bless

Upvote 0