• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Feed Back???

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by chuck, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuck

chuck New Member

+1
    Hello everyone,
    Let me start this by saying for the past 2 months I have been on another discussion forum with a person we have been discussion the "True Vine" (John 15) and currently the Book Of Life. I did not want to post this in the "blotted out" topic because it looked like it had a life of its own there and I did not want to interupt that discussion.
    Anyway the discussion has gone to the point of "your interuptuting scripture wrong" What I would like to do is below I am going to paste our last 2 posts over there and would love for everyone to give me their thoughts on this.
    The Red text is Ruht's posts and the Blue is my posts

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. chuck

chuck New Member

+1

I know this is really long but then again so has my discussion with this person on this. Those here that are regulars have seen me post here about these subjects and one thing I do is when ideas are brought to me that go againest what I believe to be true I pray and seek God's wisdom for we know that the Holy Spirit is Who is opening us up to the truth. I also know it is good to bring these questions to the body of believers and together we seek the truth and hence the reason for this thread for me to seek your responces.

God Bless
    Chuck

3. Hervey

Hervey Member

+0
    Rev. 13:8 in the New King James as well as the old King James version are almost identical !

The reason so many people get confused, is because they do not see that there are "two" books of life.

#1 - "book of life"

#2 - "book of life of the Lamb"

Those whoes names "are not written" in the "book of life of the Lamb" , shall dwell upon the earth , and whorship him.

Those whoes names "are" written in the "book of life of the Lamb", do not "dwell" upon the earth ! They dwell in heaven which is above the New Earth, and they can "enter into" the New Jerusalem = New Earth through one of the twelve gates, which are not shut - Rev. 21:25

It is of the utmost importance to have your name in the #1 - "book of life", if it is not in the #2 - Lamb's book of life", because if your name is not in one of these two book's of life, then you end up in the Lake of fire, which is the second death. > Rev. 20:15.

Love IN Christ - HErvey

4. FOMWatts<><

FOMWatts<>< Follower of the Way

+13
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Others
    The Bible only speaks of one book of life, and that is a book that evil or impure people will never enter. (Revelation 21:27). Also those that are truly saved will never be taken out of the book (Revelation 3:5). Once your name is in the book it aint goin nowhere ;) You can not lose true salvation,BUT you must make sure it is true!!! All the people that did not get their names written in the book will go for a dip in the lake (Revelation 20:15). Only God's fellow worker's are found in the book of life. I can kind of understand where this guy is coming from, but he is very confusing in his writing (he goes to California to get to New York:O) Anyway, the only people's names in THE"Book of Life" are those that are saved and those ames can not be erased because they are written in the BLOOD of Christ. Anywho, I hope my interpretation was helpful. Have a great day and God Bless!

Fisher<><

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.