Feds ignore court order, !st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 10th Amendments to raid business...

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Federal agents ignore court order, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 10th Amendments to raid small business in search of customer records.

SAN DIEGO – With a search warrant in hand, federal agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confiscated computers, customer lists and the questionable polymer 80 percent lower receivers from four Ares Armor store locations throughout San Diego County over the weekend.

“There were women and children inside our retail establishment when the (ATF) agents came in with guns drawn,” said Ares Armor Executive Officer Dimitrios Karras. “They came into our firearms manufacturing facility saying, ‘Arms up!’ like they were invading Iraq.”

The raid happened three days after Ares owner was granted a temporary restraining by a judge to stop ATF agents from searching their stores.

Read more: Federal agents raid four Ares Armor gun part stores in San Diego County, confiscating polymer 80 percent lower receivers and customer lists | FOX5 San Diego – San Diego news, weather, traffic, sports from KSWB

Wake up Americans. Whoever planned and authorized this raid should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Forest Wolf

Magical And Blessed
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
✟16,495.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The raid happened three days after Ares owner was granted a temporary restraining by a judge to stop ATF agents from searching their stores.

It should be interesting to see the repercussions of this action.

Maybe it's a test to see if they can get away with violating a court order.
I'd certainly be concerned about the 2nd amendment rights at this point.

No fascist regime takes power over night. It's a slow buildup that slowly erodes what was so as to introduce, by excuse of necessity, what becomes the new order of things.

We'll see.

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It should be interesting to see the repercussions of this action.

Obviously, the Obamunists aren't going to do anything, but if this happened in any other state but California or New York, I would hope that the AG and sheriff would file charges.

No fascist regime takes power over night. It's a slow buildup that slowly erodes what was so as to introduce, by excuse of necessity, what becomes the new order of things.

What tyranny didn't begin with "No, no. you don't understand. What we're doing is for your own good"?

Whatever else it might have been, it wasn't in defiance of a court order.

Caps and bolding theirs, not mine.

Too bad you didn't bother to read the whole thing.

Was the quoting it out of context yours or theirs?

That's not been determined yet.

No, actually, the law has already been written.

You have a rather interesting interpretation of the constitution. I'd like to know how you think they've had their 1st and 5th amendment rights violated.

No person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Here, we see that the 5th Amendment protected rights of both the customers and Ares Arms have been violated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Whatever else it might have been, it wasn't in defiance of a court order.

the Court's March 11, 2014 TRO DOES NOT ENJOIN lawful criminal proceedings, including the application for or lawfully executed seizure of evidence and contraband pursuant to a search warrant....

-Source

Caps and bolding theirs, not mine.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The Jack booted thugs have only gotten worse.

Slow fade. They push the limits here, and then alittle there, and then a little more.

So the ATF now have all the names, addresses, and what they bought from this business. If they are allowed to do this, then they can simply trump up charges on every major weapons seller in the country and have a data base of firearms, types, owners and location.

When we can't trust the government with the basic rights, its time to replace the government. note with said arms, but with ballots.
Ballots not bullets until ballots are not freely chosen, then bullets will have to do.

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jack booted thugs have only gotten worse.

Slow fade. They push the limits here, and then alittle there, and then a little more.

So the ATF now have all the names, addresses, and what they bought from this business. If they are allowed to do this, then they can simply trump up charges on every major weapons seller in the country and have a data base of firearms, types, owners and location.

Yep. Every person who has ever done business with them is now a target.

These people entered into a legal transaction for a legal product and have now had their 1st, 4th, and 5th Amendment protected rights violated.

I would love to see criminal prosecutions and civil rights lawsuits come from this.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
These people entered into a legal transaction for a legal product

That's not been determined yet. The debate over the legality of these products is central to case, is it not?

and have now had their 1st, 4th, and 5th Amendment protected rights violated.

You have a rather interesting interpretation of the constitution. I'd like to know how you think they've had their 1st and 5th amendment rights violated.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Judges do not like their court orders to be violated, trust me.

If this is the case and the ATF ignored a court order (which is the law until revoked or changed by a judge), this judge will tear them a new one and anything they found will not be admissible as evidence.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

If this is the case and the ATF ignored a court order (which is the law until revoked or changed by a judge), this judge will tear them a new one and anything they found will not be admissible as evidence.

See post #4.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

One would hope. But the problem is that a crime has been committed and civil rights trampled.

In addition, all those people who had their information stolen have not only had their rights violated, but now have to live in fear that what they believed to be a legal act, may be used against them. Remember, the federal government no longer has to demonstrate mens rea.

Heads need to roll and the government needs to step up prosecute these thugs and award damages to the offended parties, then, start retraining these morons to bring future actions into submission to the law.

Upvote 0