FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million - Federal Court Suit Filed

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟278,620.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Which is different from what Hillary did ... mostly in the amount ... and that he was prosecuted.

Not only was he prosecuted, he plead guilty.

Whereas the FBI decided that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue charges based on the evidence provided. And the DoJ decided there was insufficient evidence to prosecute.

So yes, quite different indeed.

You may not call it jail ... but it's still incarceration.

No, you called it jail. As in "get thrown in jail". If you think a community halfway house is like a jail, then I've got a car that's like a Ferrari to sell you. Cheap ;)

Exactly the reason the FEC is now being challenged about Hillary's case.

Cool. When HR Clinton, or anyone else from the 206 campaign, gets investigated by the FEC or prosecuted under campaign finance laws, I'm sure you'll let me know.

Upvote 0

Andrew77

The walking accident
Site Supporter
Feb 11, 2018
Ohio
✟138,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Perhaps if your party didn't keep advancing laws to protect corporations and the super wealthy over normal working people then this kind of thing wouldn't happen as much.

That's ironic since your party, is the one that does that on a routine basis.

All the regulations and taxes the democrats propose, protect the corporations, and harm the citizens.

Right-wingers are against that. That's why you hate us. You support the big corporations.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,634.00
Faith
Atheist
That's ironic since your party, is the one that does that on a routine basis.

All the regulations and taxes the democrats propose, protect the corporations, and harm the citizens.

Right-wingers are against that. That's why you hate us. You support the big corporations.

Both Democrats and Republicans support big corporations through and through. While some right wingers might pay lip service to the contrary, their support of Republicans who do the exact opposite belie those words.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Andrew77

The walking accident
Site Supporter
Feb 11, 2018
Ohio
✟138,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Both Democrats and Republicans support big corporations through and through. While some right wingers might pay lip service to the contrary, their support of Republicans who do the exact opposite belie those words.

Yeah, but the difference is that Republicans do not pretend to hate corporations, while doing everything in their power to support them.

Democrats do. *staff edit* Al Gore was running around on his private jet, burning millions of gallons of gas, to go to lectures where he told everyone the gasoline engine was destroying the environment, all while secretly having the US government sell the Elk Hills federal land to an oil company that Al Gore had stock in, thus making him almost a million dollars.

Is there any real wonder why all the big super wealthy CEOs of these major corporations, are generally all left-wingers?

Remember when Obama signed into law, the new regulations on car companies? Who was he surrounded by on all sides? The CEOs and executives of all the big car companies.

If these big regulations and taxes and fines and fees on corporations were really to protect the people, and all the small businesses from the major corporations, why are all the executives and CEOs of these corporations at all the signing ceremonies for these regulations?

It's real simple.

Every regulation, every tax, and every fee, benefits the major corporations. You can't actually make a regulation or tax, that harms the big companies, and not the small businesses and the public.

Why?

Pretend you have a small company. You make a million dollars in revenue.

I am a major international corporation. I make Billions a year.

The government passes a new regulation. The regulation will cost half million a year. They also pass a new tax on corporate income, that will cost half million a year in taxes and fees.

Is that going to bother me? No. I have the money to pay those costs. I make billions. In fact, even if the regulations and taxes could hurt me, I'm an international company. I can move to Canada like Burger King, or Ireland like Seagate.

You? You are out of business. You can't afford to pay for those regulations and taxes and fees.

So you close down, and all your employees are laid off. Now, even with the taxes and regulations, I'm making even more money. Why? You went out of business, so all your customers came to me. Less competition in my market, means I can charge higher prices too.

This is the great scam of the left-wing democrats on the US public. They convince you, that they are going to regulate those evil companies, and put taxes on those evil companies. Then those taxes and regulations drive out all the small businesses, and the major companies are even more wealthy and rich than they were before.

A great example is what happened after the FFC imposed dozens of new regulations on Internet Service Providers, in the name of net neutrality.

All the leftists were running around saying that they were going to stick it to the large ISPs, like Comcast, and Verizon, and AT&T.

Except I knew that the exact opposite would happen. The large ISPs would get even larger, and alternative companies would sell out or close.

What's happened since then? AT&T is buying out spectrum, which bought out Time Warner. Comcast is buying Amblin, Dreamworks, Xfinity Mobile. Verizon bought AOL.

All of the major companies are far larger, and have far less competition than they did prior to the new regulations.

When Republicans are against regulations and taxes, they are actually against creating monopolies of the major companies. When Democrats say they are going to tax and regulate the mega corporations, they are in reality creating defacto monopolies for their wealthy billionaire friends that run those very companies.

If you don't want to harm the public, and support the mega-corporations, and make the super wealthy even more rich... you should never be a Democrat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟94,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the "Remember Dinesh S'Souza", files: Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million - Suit Filed in Federal Court to Force FEC Action

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.

That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.
There was “extensive evidence in the Democrats’ own FEC reports, when coupled with their own public statements that demonstrated massive straw man contributions papered through the state parties, to the DNC, and then directly to Clinton’s campaign—in clear violation of federal campaign-finance law.”

On behalf of his clients, on December 15, 2017 Backer filed an 86-page complaint with the FEC, asking the FEC to commence enforcement proceedings against Hillary Clinton, her campaign and its treasurer, the DNC and its treasurer, and the participating state Democratic committees. The complaint, and an attached exhibit consisting of nearly 20 pages of Excel spreadsheets, detailed the misconduct and provided concrete evidence supporting the allegations.
Also, the Clintons and party officials should not be the only ones concerned: Every big-time donor in on the scheme and acting with the requisite intent faces criminal prosecution, as well
.​
To think something this huge, and CNN and the liberal media are silent on this?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
A great example is what happened after the FFC imposed dozens of new regulations on Internet Service Providers, in the name of net neutrality.

All the leftists were running around saying that they were going to stick it to the large ISPs, like Comcast, and Verizon, and AT&T.

Except I knew that the exact opposite would happen. The large ISPs would get even larger, and alternative companies would sell out or close.

What's happened since then? AT&T is buying out spectrum, which bought out Time Warner. Comcast is buying Amblin, Dreamworks, Xfinity Mobile. Verizon bought AOL.

All of the major companies are far larger, and have far less competition than they did prior to the new regulations.

Which is impressive considering the new regulations had no impact whatsoever on one company taking over another, and were simply regulations to protect the consumer from potential abuse by the large corporations, something the corporate lackeys in the GOP fell over themselves to abolish as quickly as possible.

Of course they also rushed to abolish those cumbersome regulations on things like clean air and preventing pollution, because obviously the GOP are the party of the little guy.

We really don't have a roll-eyes emoticon strong enough for this kind of stuff..

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟94,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which is impressive considering the new regulations had no impact whatsoever on one company taking over another, and were simply regulations to protect the consumer from potential abuse by the large corporations, something the corporate lackeys in the GOP fell over themselves to abolish as quickly as possible.

Of course they also rushed to abolish those cumbersome regulations on things like clean air and preventing pollution, because obviously the GOP are the party of the little guy.

We really don't have a roll-eyes emoticon strong enough for this kind of stuff..
Less government bureaucracy telling people what to do, more freedom.

My friend had inherited property worth millions in California, save the kangaroo rat made it worthless.

Environmental studies to perform basic roadwork, build a business, taking years to achieve?

Save the whales, dolphins, dogs, on Sunday, and kill a baby on Monday (Abortion)

We need to get the Liberals out of the way, so we can save America!

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,157,665.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

My friend had inherited property worth millions in California, save the kangaroo rat made it worthless.

Environmental studies to perform basic roadwork, build a business, taking years to achieve?

Save the whales, dolphins, dogs, on Sunday, and kill a baby on Monday (Abortion)

You do not save America by poisoning the water you drink and the air you breath.

Mad Max should not be anyone’s vision of a Great America.

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

More freedom to breath toxic fumes pumped out by factories, more freedom to have your kids made mentally disabled by drinking polluted water from corroded pipes, more freedom to have the ground you walk on corrupted in the name of the almighty dollar.

Because nothing says 'freedom' more than the earth we all have to live on being turned into a polluted mess by people who put profit ahead of life.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,157,665.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
More freedom to breath toxic fumes pumped out by factories, more freedom to have your kids made mentally disabled by drinking polluted water from corroded pipes, more freedom to have the ground you walk on corrupted in the name of the almighty dollar.

Because nothing says 'freedom' more than the earth we all have to live on being turned into a polluted mess by people who put profit ahead of life.
Your forgetting God created earth for humanity to plunder it, no need to worry about preservation, every right thinking Christian will be beamed up before the end.

Whoever said Christianity was not a death cult, clearly does not read these forums.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟565,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

That's a really shallow, simple-minded way of looking at "freedom". By this logic, you would be most free in a state of anarchy.

When was the last time any sort of beneficial innovation came out of conservative ideology?

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟94,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's a really shallow, simple-minded way of looking at "freedom". By this logic, you would be most free in a state of anarchy.

When was the last time any sort of beneficial innovation came out of conservative ideology?
The conservative "Republican Party" started in 1854 worked to abolish slavery, help the woman's right to vote, on and on.

The Liberal Democratic Party supported slavery, and opposed a woman's right to vote.

Look at Jeannette Rankin below, a leader in woman's suffrage, 1st woman in congress, working on the conservative "Republican Platform"

Wikipedia: Jeannette Rankin

Jeannette Pickering Rankin (June 11, 1880 – May 18, 1973) was an American politician and women's rights advocate, and the first woman to hold federal office in the United States. She was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives by the state of Montana in 1916, and again in 1940.

A Progressive Era member of the Republican Party, Rankin was also instrumental in initiating the legislation that eventually became the 19th Constitutional Amendment, granting unrestricted voting rights to women. In her victory speech, she recognized the power she held being the only woman able to vote in Congress, saying "I am deeply conscious of the responsibility resting upon me"[6]. She championed the causes of gender equality and civil rights throughout a career that spanned more than six decades

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟565,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The conservative "Republican Party" started in 1854 worked to abolish slavery, help the woman's right to vote, on and on.

The Liberal Democratic Party supported slavery, and opposed a woman's right to vote.

I would argue that women's suffrage didn't come from "conservatives", but either way, the last time conservative ideology produced anything beneficial was 160 years ago?

If you meant to say "liberal ideology", then I'd say that greater acceptance and integration into society for marginalized groups (e.g. the civil rights movement) is a nice plus, and certainly more recent than the 1860s.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟94,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would argue that women's suffrage didn't come from "conservatives", but either way, the last time conservative ideology produced anything beneficial was 160 years ago?

If you meant to say "liberal ideology", then I'd say that greater acceptance and integration into society for marginalized groups (e.g. the civil rights movement) is a nice plus, and certainly more recent than the 1860s.
The Republican Party promoted Jennette Rankin in 1919 the first woman in congress, leader in womens suffrage, they fought and died against the southern democrats to give the black man freedom and the right to vote, Ronald Reagan appointed the first woman US Supreme Court Justice, Sandra Day O'cconnor

The Democrats are the historical bigoted racist, do your homework.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,157,665.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The Republican Party promoted Jennette Rankin in 1919 the first woman in congress, leader in womens suffrage, they fought and died against the southern democrats to give the black man freedom and the right to vote, Ronald Reagan appointed the first woman US Supreme Court Justice, Sandra Day O'cconnor

The Democrats are the historical bigoted racist, do your homework.
And then Nixon came along, and the southern strategy was enacted by the Republicans going after the southern democrat vote. Do your homework.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You got that wrong: it was the Liberal Republican Party that worked to abolish slavery, etc. and the conservative Democratic Party that worked to conserve it.

Look at Jeannette Rankin below, a leader in woman's suffrage, 1st woman in congress, working on the conservative "Republican Platform"
The GOP is conservative now, but it wasn't then. Don't you understand your own sources? ^_^
Wikipedia said:
A Progressive Era member of the Republican Party, Rankin was also instrumental in initiating the legislation that eventually became the 19th Constitutional Amendment, granting unrestricted voting rights to women. In her victory speech, she recognized the power she held being the only woman able to vote in Congress, saying "I am deeply conscious of the responsibility resting upon me"[6]. She championed the causes of gender equality and civil rights throughout a career that spanned more than six decades
Seriously, are those things on the party platform today? The Progressive Era of the Republican Party has been over for a long while now; perhaps it's due back.

Upvote 0