✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Zechariah 14:16-19

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

To me Sukkot means Eternal Peace after severe world war. The main work of the Lord is nearly done(completed). The temporary tabernacle (our body) is full of joy, waiting for the coming of the Lord, and also remembering the hard time even in the period of Moses in the wilderness. The Passover represents Israelites share Yeshua’s sacrifice, Yom Kippur represents Yeshua’s lonely great priest’s work. so Sukkot represents His second coming in glory. Yeshua’s blood goes through all the events.

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

The new is coming, Yeshua’s blood (So Precious) is becoming new vine. The first supper is Passover Seder for the engagement, the second is formal wedding feast. It is said maybe Yeshua will come in the period of Sukkot. Blessed be the people who take part in the wedding feast of the Lamb for Israel the Bride.

Here is a picture about Sukkot in Jerusalem in 2019. An Arabic driver makes his bus a “Sukkah”. Though not according to the Jewish tradition, but lovely.

Attachments

• Jerusalemsukkot2019.jpg
    Jerusalemsukkot2019.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Member of the community. Hit the nail on the head. Together with Him in the wilderness, a year after year remembering. My heart pulls me to this annual celebration, knowing that it foreshadows something more wonderful. I hope it goes well for you and your family, Steve. Your name makes me think you are associated with Tampa, Florida. I was "almost" there last Sukkot - long but amazing story with, at this point, a happy ending.
I believe there is a connection with "Him in the wilderness" and Sukkot, for it makes little sense without its prophetic importance. Just like as being covered by His wings.

This is also the time of the fall final harvest of believers that received the Holy Spirit. Sukkot or Feast of Tabernacles is the festival of fellowship and union with God, a “God with us”, understanding. As was illustrated in the forty years in the wilderness, with God dwelling with his people in the tabernacle and latter in the temple at Jerusalem, it is the ultimate goal of God to be with us. In the great ingathering, at the end of time, believers are the wife of the Lamb. It is forever that God wishes to have this union with man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greengardener
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
This Feast is also called the “Feast of In-gathering”.[1] It is blessed picture of the Scriptural Harvest! Succoth is the third pilgrim Feast, when Israel was to come before God in Jerusalem. It is important in the last days to keep the Feast of Tabernacles for we know not when the Lord will return but we have His promise to keep His Word. In the Words of the Feast of Tabernacle are found the promises of His return.

[1] Exodus 23:16.

Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Feasts of Tabernacles lasted seven days only, yet at the end of this feast; on the eighth day is a Holy Sabbath. It was a separate feast, a one day festival.

The Syriac name for the Pleiades is Succoth, which means booths. The "booth" in Scripture is a symbol of protection, preservation, and will be where the saints will be when they are fleeing from the wrath of the devil into the wilderness. [1]For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

[1] Psalm 27:5; Psalm 31:20. Isaiah 4:6

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 29

In giving a portion of 7 and 8 a reminder of mourning for a certain number yom(days after pesach brought comfort to this old ......

Lulav may recall what I mean to say in the spirit.

During the first Yom of this time of yr that is known as the 8th day.
I hope that both a certain stone is removed And another is given to those whose hearts have carried a lamp to guide their feet toward a new name.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0