May 3, 2010
FL
✟7,849.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good evening,

I desperately need prayers for complete deliverance from the fear of rejection. I have realized that past rejections have made me feel unwanted, unloved, and has damaged my self esteem. I don't want this gripping fear of rejection to damage future relationships. I need total healing and deliverance from the spirit of rejection.

Thank you

Cdnguy37

Aug 8, 2012
✟15,121.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
A lot of people suffer from an inferiority complex. So say they go to a mall they feel like they MUST get all dressed up. Because there afraid of what people might think of them when they see them. That's one example. The point is that what you gotta realize is that no one cares what you look like, what your wearing, how your acting etc etc. They're way too busy. And if they do they're the one with the low self esteem not you. They're the one with the problem if they can't handle how you look, what you wear, etc etc...So all I'm saying is practice being yourself. Practice the art of being comfortable in your own shoes to where it doesn't matter what anyone says to you, how anyone reacts to you, how much love they give you or not. The truth is I think there's an awful lot of younger people and even older who have this challenge. Dear lord please help this person to mature in your perfect timing. Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.