Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I said not legal, I think you misread that.

Also the reason Hillary isn't in trouble is because the FBI is definitely biased. Otherwise the email scandal would have been pushed further.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I said not legal, I think you misread that.

No, I pointed out that it wasn't just money. Anything of value would be illegal. This is why Donnie Jr. and maybe his dad are in trouble.

Also the reason Hillary isn't in trouble is because the FBI is definitely biased.

Just before the election, the FBI announced that she was being investigated, and didn't tell us that they had no evidence that she committed a crime until after the election. That's biased, but not the way you want us to believe.

Otherwise the email scandal would have been pushed further.

The republicans in Congress spent years and tens of millions of our tax dollars, trying to make it into a scandal. And in the end, they had to admit that there was no evidence of a crime. That's the primary difference between the email investigation and the Russiagate scandal; in the latter, there were real criminals, committing real crimes and the FBI getting real convictions.

The operative word is "real."

Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump claims he was tougher on Russia than any recent president, but he takes Putin's side against his own intelligence people, changes the republican party platform to suit Putin, and says he had no reason to believe the Russians meddled in U.S. elections.

And now he says he's going to do Putin's bidding and leave Syria.

Who's dumb enough to think that's "tough?"

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married

Sadly, 37% of Americans still approve of the job he is doing.

Trump’s disapproval rating higher since shutdown began: poll

Upvote 0