Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What is your favorite video game? My favorite video game is Xenoblade X, and to copy from my blog, here is why...

Most video game worlds are designed with depth and width, but not vertical height. The game Xenoblade X is designed with great vertical height in mind.

(Plus it oozes 'cool'.)

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
mine used to be World of Warcraft, and then Elder Scrolls Online, but I don't have time to play these days... /sadpanda

Hmm, since you seem to like online games of that sort, I might recommend a game called Guns of Icarus Online (PC).

There's, like, a 50% chance you will like it.

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Mario games (SM64, Galaxy, Mario Kart 64 and Double-Dash, Mario Party 3-6), Zelda games (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker), Pokemon (nearly all of them), Undertale, and the Portal games.

Sounds like you know your games.

• Friendly
Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My favorite game of all time would have to be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - it was perfect for casual gamers like myself, featured countless hours of replay value, had so much interactive elements and detail (especially with NPCs and their daily routines) and even had Patrick Stewart as a voice actor, lol.

I also enjoy games like Minecraft, Halo, Unturned, Bejeweled, Hexic, Super Mario Sunshine, Burnout, and various games from the N-64 era.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is your favorite video game? My favorite video game is Xenoblade X, and to copy from my blog, here is why...

Most video game worlds are designed with depth and width, but not vertical height. The game Xenoblade X is designed with great vertical height in mind.

(Plus it oozes 'cool'.)

I play games on my PC.. But i have not played games much over the last few years.. My favourite game would probably be Skyrim..

I also enjoyed. the Civilization series of games.. The Total War series of games.. The Fallout series of games.. Masters of Orion series.. Cossacks.. I also played hours of the Doom series of games and a lot of other first person shooters..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tstor

Apr 28, 2017
Maryland
✟45,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Celibate
Definitely Mass Effect 2, but I would not recommend playing it outside of the series. Collectively, the Mass Effect series is absolutely the best set of games I have played. In order though, the best are:
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • Mass Effect [1]
  • Mass Effect 3

Upvote 0