Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
psalm91_41-vi.jpg
Beautiful! Thank you!

I have dial up, and I thought there was no post, until after a few minutes the picture appeared. Worth the wait!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nehemiah 9:6 Thou art the Same, thou alone, Jehovah, who hast made the heaven of heavens, and all their host, the earth and all that is therein, the seas and all that is therein. And thou quickenest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

7 Thou art the Same, Jehovah Elohim, who didst choose Abram and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;

8 and foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest the covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, -- to give it to his seed; and thou hast performed thy words, for thou art righteous.

9 And thou sawest the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red Sea;

10 and didst shew signs and wonders upon Pharaoh, and upon all his servants, and upon all the people of his land; for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them, and thou didst make thee a name, as it is this day.

11 And thou didst divide the sea before them, and they went through the midst of the sea on dry [ground]; and their pursuers thou threwest into the depths, as a stone into the mighty waters.
12 And thou leddest them in the day by a pillar of cloud, and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.

Sometimes you just have to have the whole thing in context!

Upvote 0

Joy

John 3:16
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
May 21, 2004
West Midlands
✟1,409,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 11:28-30

Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Job 36:10 He also opens their ears to instruction and discipline, and commands that they return from iniquity.
11 If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity and their years in pleasantness and joy.

Upvote 0

johan777

Grace upon grace
Jul 29, 2004
Al Ain, UAE
✟16,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Rom 8:31 - 39
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died--more than that, who was raised--who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, "For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered."

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

NCspydergurl4God79

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust,
who does not look to the proud,to those who turn aside to false gods Ps.40:1-4

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

School's Out!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟571,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever should believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life
For God didn't send His Son into the world to condemn it but to save it(John 3:16-17!)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thy heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:20-22

Upvote 0

Joy

John 3:16
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
May 21, 2004
West Midlands
✟1,409,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith