Benedictine Traditional Catholic
Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Apart from our lady who goes without saying i have a particular fondness of st dismas the fact he done some bad things his entire life yet due his repentance and faith in our lord he was saved. He is one of the few saints we have that Christ personally testified about and personally bestowed canonisation. He shows us that it is never too late to accept christ into our lives or repent of our sins

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Our Lady of Perpetual Help. I wear her medal (which was given me by our parish) fittingly, because as a convert I often find myself in great need of her guidance,help, and mercy.
Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska-- the secretary of Jesus' Divine Mercy-- for her devotion to the Eucharist, and to the Divine Mercy of Christ.
Saint John Bosco, for his faithfulness and love for those who had nothing and no direction in their lives.
and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
p.s. and adding Saint Anthony, especially now as someone dear to me is MIA.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
our Lady, especially under the title of Our Lady of Fatima

St. Philomena

and I also think about the Prophet Daniel a lot
he was a faithful servant to the king even though he was in a pagan culture

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would just like to say, thank you, everyone on here for your prayers, answers, conversation, and support. You guys rock. Christ graciously hear and bless you, and reward you openly for the help you've given me. And continue to give me.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Our Lady, especially under her titles, Our Lady of Sorrows and Our Lady of Fatima.

Saint Alphonsus de Liguori

Saint Augustine

I also like St. Monica, St. Louis De Montfort, and St. Bernadette of Lourdes, to name a few.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I would just like to say, thank you, everyone on here for your prayers, answers, conversation, and support. You guys rock. Christ graciously hear and bless you, and reward you openly for the help you've given me. And continue to give me.
it's been our great pleasure, and we learn as well!

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
NAB LUKE 13:28
And there will be wailing and grinding of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God and you yourselves cast out.
Well Jesus tells us that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets, are in heaven. Thus I see the great patriarchs and prophets, as saints. Saint Moses and Saint King David, helped me immensely in my younger years.

I grew up during the UN Vietnam war era. The draft was on. Priests constantly condemned killing in war as the greatest of evils in their homilies. I am, from a family of great American Veterans, yet my soul’s greatest desire has always been to serve my Lord God and Savior, Jesus Christ. My heart was in tremendous turmoil as to what to do. I asked my priest. He said it was my duty to serve my country on the battlefield, and when I got back, I should come to the Church and the Church will help me with all the evil I had done. This did not help me at all.

I turned to my God and prayed hard. I went to scriptures, to at least understand King David and his fame of having killed tens of thousands on the battlefield. King David led me to Moses. It was Moses who taught me Jesus will on when to kill for protection the innocent.

Saint King David and Saint Moses pulled me through the most distressful time of my life. I am forever greatful to them for their help.

Jesus is not a pacifist

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums