Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think my newest favorite hobby is taking a highlighter and going through religious books to highlight the things that stand out to me the most. What are some simple-but-fun hobbies that you like to do?

Reactions: JustRachel

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think my newest favorite hobby is taking a highlighter and going through religious books to highlight the things that stand out to me the most. What are some simple-but-fun hobbies that you like to do?
I am 30 but I love playing with dolls ^.^ I have two dolls so far. One named Lavender and the other named May.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am 30 but I love playing with dolls ^.^ I have two dolls so far. One named Lavender and the other named May.
That sounds lovely, and your saying that also reminds me of when I used to collect dolls and teddy bears. Those were some good days (although my wallet would disagree, lol).

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That sounds lovely, and your saying that also reminds me of when I used to collect dolls and teddy bears. Those were some good days (although my wallet would disagree, lol).
Aww that is sweet you used to collect dolls and teddy bears :)

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I enjoy my APBA computer baseball game.

Upvote 0

Theodoric

Feb 21, 2018
Tennessee
✟18,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Man, is APBA still around? I played that back in high school. Back then it was a dice game with cards.

I bake cookies. Until recently I played computer games, but I became strongly convicted about the time wasted and what kind of example I was setting for my grandkids, so I've given that up.

I apparently like to hang out on Christian discussion boards.

Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Man, is APBA still around? I played that back in high school. Back then it was a dice game with cards.

I bake cookies. Until recently I played computer games, but I became strongly convicted about the time wasted and what kind of example I was setting for my grandkids, so I've given that up.

I apparently like to hang out on Christian discussion boards.
My brother and I bought the 1962 and 1964 versions of the game (my Cardinals had won the 1964 Series). I bought several more in the 1970's. More recently I've been buying the computer version. Spent the last couple (few?) hours putting together rosters for a league I'm creating.

Reactions: Theodoric
Upvote 0

JustRachel

He welcomed me back! <3
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Right here
✟325,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Crafts and (unfortunately) Facebook. I need to walk away from FB. As far as crafting goes, I have a plotter/cutter which I use to cut stencils and make signs mostly. Lately I've been playing with cutting shapes for jewelry on my scroll saw. Not enjoying retirement much and wish I could have kept working longer.

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Crafts and (unfortunately) Facebook. I need to walk away from FB. As far as crafting goes, I have a plotter/cutter which I use to cut stencils and make signs mostly. Lately I've been playing with cutting shapes for jewelry on my scroll saw. Not enjoying retirement much and wish I could have kept working longer.
Hi; it's good to keep busy! :) and it can be absorbing to engage in crafts; so re. your jewelry, do you make earrings? the trick is getting the components correctly sized and balanced, right?

Upvote 0