Denver
✟15,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes yes yes! do you like my children my bride or impending doom?

YEAAHH!!!!! I thought i was the only person who knew about Impending doom! I applaud your taste with this awsome gif
robocorn.gif

Upvote 0

JC_Crust

Jun 12, 2010
oklahoma
✟7,953.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
YEAAHH!!!!! I thought i was the only person who knew about Impending doom! I applaud your taste with this awsome gif
robocorn.gif

LOL thanks! yeah i saw impending doom with acacia strain and as blood runs black a couple winters ago. i thought my heart was gonna bounce out of me from the bass. lol. im really into with blood somes cleansing at this moment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JC_Crust

Jun 12, 2010
oklahoma
✟7,953.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
i dig impending doom, but the guys vocals get to me. its like he's trying to hit that DM growl, but his voice just doesn't go low enough. its sounds more like he's just clearing his throat. but i will be listening to more if not just for the music.

i see what you mean about his voice. plea for purging is also good. those guys can shred.

Upvote 0

DanielRB

Slave of Allah
Jul 16, 2004
New Mexico
✟18,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
It would be a toss-up between Terry Scott Taylor and his associated projects and Randy Stonehill. Probably my two favorite albums are "Knowledge and Innocence" and "A Briefing for the Ascent."

I also like Jacob's Trouble, The 77s, The Chior, Steve Taylor and Leslie/Sam Phillips.

Upvote 0

Starflyer_Now

Jul 14, 2010
✟15,112.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
1. Starflyer 59
2. Prayer Chain
3. Lincoln Red (all two of their songs....)
4. Pretty much everybody on "I Predict A Clone: A Steve Taylor Tribute" (but I don't like Steve Taylor)
5. 77's
6. Johnny Q. Public

These are bands I can still listen to. I used to be obsessed with PFR and Stavesacre, but my tastes have changed. I probably left a few out on my list. They were all from the 90's and all remind me of some of the best times I've ever had.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LeightonH

Newbie?
Jan 28, 2010
Beautiful British Columbia
✟15,631.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It would be a toss-up between Terry Scott Taylor and his associated projects and Randy Stonehill. Probably my two favorite albums are "Knowledge and Innocence" and "A Briefing for the Ascent."

I also like Jacob's Trouble, The 77s, The Chior, Steve Taylor and Leslie/Sam Phillips.

I was big fan of Deliverance's covers of Terry Taylor's songs and their version of Sanctuary is absolutely one of my five favorite songs ever. So I ordered the best of Daniel Amos and liked a lot of it, especially the later more down-tempo stuff, so I ordered several of their albums. I appreciate the obvious songwriting talent of Terry Taylor and the fact that he isn't afraid to be unconventional, but there were just a few too many of their songs that were a little too noisy and "out there". It seems like it could be one of those bands that grows on me over time though.

Upvote 0