Oregon
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I started playing Fallout when Fallout 3 came out and have been a die hard fan of the series since. I love the atmosphere, the scenario and the overall experience and excitement of the games. I've spent a ton of time on FNV and LOVE it. I also bought the Fallout classic collection and have beaten Fallout 1. I've played some of 2 but have not beaten it yet.

Are there any other Fallout fans here who can relate to my passion for this series?

Kolwynia

Jul 26, 2011
✟7,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Played Fallout 3 and loved it. My favorite part? Tranquility Lane! That was just brilliant. (Later I read the short story I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, and saw where the game creators got some of their inspiration. Also brilliant, but very dark.)

Yeah, I haven't played Fallout: New Vegas or the older ones yet. But Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games of this console generation. (The others are Mass Effect and the Bioshock games.)

And I loved getting to meet the American President John Henry Eden. I wasn't completely surprised, but I loved that scene. And Malcolm McDowell was a great voice actor for the part.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
one was not that great to be honest.

Get out.

:p

Seriously, what?

On-topic - yes, I flipping love this series. Faves are - in order - 2, F3, FNV, 1.

My most recent game was a 200-hour epic of FNV, first time playing through with all the DLCs and the increased level cap, which really add to an already amazing game and is probably the closest thing to a successor of the first two games.

Upvote 0
Nov 9, 2012
✟7,643.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have Fallout 3: GOTY Edition & Fallout: New Vegas with all the expansion quests and the gun runner's arsenal, I really like both games as you can choose to good things and make good decisions instead of just attack and killing everyone in other game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I just wish that 3 had ADS like Vegas does. I think I like the story and the location in 3 better.

I'm hoping Bethesda releases a new one on the Skyrim engine, or a variant of it. I also hope that they take care of the majority of the bugs before they release it (they won't).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyCat2010

Mar 27, 2013
West Virginia
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I started on Fallout 3 last summer and still haven't finished it, but it's fine. My sis and her boyfriend bought me New Vegas as a Christmas present. I love both of the games. I hadn't officially started a save file on New Vegas until I got bored with the Capital Wasteland. Now I'm in love with the Mojave. So much that I bought it for my laptop to play wherever I go. It's a very fun series, even if I've only played two of them. :)

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fallout is great...we have FO3 and FONV...but so many freeze ups....I think the only Bethesda game we have that hasn't frozen up YET is Rage...

Shame about FO having the freeze ups...

I too like the Apocalyptic genre...really cool...waiting for The Last of Us...

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love fallout but Vegas felt like to much of the same to me so I gave up and used cheats in it. I think I liked F3 more because of the cool things having to do with DC. Abe Lincolns Gun. The building just like in DC that you can visit with historical stuff...etc. Since I have never been to vegas and have no interest maybe thats why I also found the VEgas game a bit boring.

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Played Fallout 3 and loved it. My favorite part? Tranquility Lane! That was just brilliant. (Later I read the short story I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, and saw where the game creators got some of their inspiration. Also brilliant, but very dark.)

Yeah, I haven't played Fallout: New Vegas or the older ones yet. But Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games of this console generation. (The others are Mass Effect and the Bioshock games.)

And I loved getting to meet the American President John Henry Eden. I wasn't completely surprised, but I loved that scene. And Malcolm McDowell was a great voice actor for the part.

Apparently the makers asked Bill Clinton to voice him but he declined.

Upvote 0