• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

fallen and lifted up

honeykiss

Jun 16, 2011
✟15,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello ladies,
Sorry for not returning for updates.
You were the 1st hope God sent to me and greatly esteemed and cherished in my heart.
What a gift you are to all sex industry women out there.
So I start a job today at merry maids at 10am!
I love you all and hope you know how important your role is to ladies like me, we must know that God placed us in each others lives for continued encouragement.

Thank you my King for this ministry of women!

Praying For Missionaries

Mt 13:38..........Father, I pray for those out in the mission fields,
Mt 13:38..........spreading the good news of the Gospel,
Mt 24:14..........in this country and around the world.
1Jn 3:17..........They have seen their brothers' needs
1Jn 3:17..........and have not shut up their hearts from them,
3Jn 1:7............but have faithfully gone forth into all the earth.
2Tim 1:9..........Let them be called with a holy calling,
2Tim 1:9..........not according to their works,
2Tim 1:9..........but according to Your own purpose, Father.
1Jn 3:16..........Out of love they have laid down their lives
Jas 1:25..........and determined to be doers of the work, not hearers only.
Act 16:24.........I pray for those in prison for their beliefs.
2Tim 1:8..........Not being ashamed, they share in the sufferings for the Gospel,
2Tim 2:10........and endure all things for the sake of those chosen for salvation.
Act 16:26.........Father, send forth Your angels and cause them to be set free.
Heb 6:10..........Do not forget their work and labor of love.
2Tim 4:17.........Stand with them and strengthen them.
2Tim 4:18.........Deliver them from every evil work and preserve them.
Phil 1:12..........Cause the things which have happened to actually
Phil 1:12..........turn out for the furtherance of the Gospel.
Ps 104:4..........Make Your ministers a flame of fire,
Phil 2:16..........Help them to hold fast to the Word of life
Eph 5:10..........proving what is acceptable to the Lord,
Eph 5:11..........exposing the unfruitful works of darkness,
Phil 2:15..........and shining as bright lights in a dark world.
2Thes 3:8.........Let their hard work be an example to us,
1Thes 3:2.........as we send fellow laborers and ministers of God
1Thes 3:2.........to encourage and establish them concerning their faith,
1Thes 3:3.........so that they will not be shaken by afflictions.
1Thes 2:2........Give them the boldness to speak the Gospel in the midst of conflict
1Cor 2:4...........in demonstration of the Spirit and power
Col 4:17...........and to fulfill the ministry they have received in the Lord.

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey there Beautiful Lady! I am so happy for you! I will be praying for you and your new job.... YOU are an encouragement! You really are! You are taking steps to leave the industry and that is A.Maz.Ing! :) I love you in the Lord and I am thankful for you! Please let us know how it goes!

Upvote 0

honeykiss

Jun 16, 2011
✟15,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Blondielashes! ; )
I did orientation which consisted of filling out all the paperwork and viewing of a safety movie about chemicals yesterday, and today started to train when the manager asked to speak to me. She said that their requirements mandate me to have a car with insurance (check. All good) but that my driver's license is suspended, I had to explain that it was due to some surcharges I acquired 2006/2007 for driving without insurance, speeding ect and that I had defaulted my payment this month and last month. So now my license is suspended. She asked that I go home and take care of it before I could continue with training. : (
But we serve a mighty God, and after speaking to Polly from we are cherished, she suggested to inquire about esther fund with xxxchurch, another ministry that I have maintained contact with thanks to you ladies. : )
So I emailed Michelle asking for esther fund and also Polly is supposed to give me a referral to them also.
So I am waiting to hear back from them soon.
I am also reading these scriptures out loud agreeing with what Jesus says and inviting it to my life:

•For material needs confess these 3 times a day until...

Gal. 3:13.............Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law (Poverty, sickness, and death)
2 Cor. 8:9............For poverty he has given me wealth, for sickness He has given me health
Psalms 119:25.....It is true unto me according to the Word of God.
Psalms 37:4........I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart.
Luke 6:38............I have given and it is given unto me pressed, shaken together and running over.
2 Cor. 9:8............I have sufficiency in all things and abound to all good works, for all grace abounds toward me.
Phil. 4:19............There is no lack, for my God supplies all my needs according to His riches.
Psalms 23:1.......The Lord is my shepherd, I do not want.

[bless and do not curse]•For guidance and wisdom confess these three times a day until...

John 16:13..........The Spirit of Truth abides in me and teaches me all things. He guides me into all truth
Prov. 3:5I............I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding
Prov. 3:6..............In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path.
Psalms 119:105...Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Psalms 138:8.......He will perfect that which concerns me.
Col. 3:16..............I let the Word of God dwell in me richly in all wisdom
John 10:3,4..........I follow the Good Shepherd, because I know His voice, a stranger I will not follow.
Romans 12:2.......I am not conformed to this world, but I am transformed by renewing my mind in the Word

[bless and do not curse]•For comfort and strength confess these as often as necessary

Neh. 8:10.........The joy of the Lord is my strength
Psalms 27:1.....The Lord is the strength of my life
1 John 4:4........Greater is He that is in me, then he that is in the world
Prov. 4 21:22.....I will not let the Word depart from my eyes, for it is life and health
Eph. 4:29..........I let no corrupt words come out of my mouth, only that which is good and edifying.
Eph. 4:27..........I refuse to give place to the devil.
Eph 4:15...........I speak the truth in love, and grow up into Him in all things.
John 10:28........No man shall take me out of His hand, for I have eternal life.
Col 3:15............I let the peace of God rule in my heart, I refuse to worry about anything.
Matt 16:19........That which I refuse to allow here, God also refuses to allow, and that which I allow, He also will bring to pass here.
Col 2:10........... I am complete in Him who is the head of all principality and powers

Upvote 0