US-Republican
18 hours:

Chem 2
Phys 1
Calc 2
Vectors
Engineering Graphics

Civil Engineering major here. :D

I'm majoring in political science, so I only have to take one math class throughout my whole college career--an easy one too(Introduction to Elementary Statistics 1).

:D :p

Upvote 0

Seeker of the Truth

Walking is harding than Talking.
Aug 20, 2006
Georgia
✟10,243.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm majoring in political science, so I only have to take one math class throughout my whole college career--an easy one too(Introduction to Elementary Statistics 1).

:D :p
That's the attitude most have, but in reality, Calculus isn't that difficult. Once you take Cal 1, everything seems to fall into place (2 & 3). My current teacher has already gone over half of Calculus 2 in just a week even though he's only suppose to be teaching us Cal 1. So, unless you're really horrible at math then I guess you'd have a problem, but then again, you wouldn't be an engineer. :D

Upvote 0

Seeker of the Truth

Walking is harding than Talking.
Aug 20, 2006
Georgia
✟10,243.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
cheese and rice airicon....

i dont even wanna know what those classes consit of!!! but i bet your gonna be that one guy whose making millions one day....lol
From the gist of it, it sounds as if he's majoring in Nanotechnology. I know my cousin first graduated with a B.S. in Mechanical Eng., then he went to school for Nanotechnology and now he's going for Chemical Engineering.

...some people are just too smart. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Airicon

Jul 24, 2007
NY
✟8,034.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
cheese and rice airicon....

i dont even wanna know what those classes consit of!!! but i bet your gonna be that one guy whose making millions one day....lol

haha, thanks I'll try to keep that in mind when I'm holed up in the library at 3am.

My major at my school is called Electrical Engineering, and my area of concentration is circuitry. So basically I'll (hopefully) be doing board design when I'm done.

And no no no no no MechE, way too much mechanics related physics for me spsucj :eek: hehe

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
i took research methods and lab last semester...i had a great professor who was so clear on everything...

What should I expect? All I know about this course is what the tiny little paragraph in the course description said about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

emilina22

Jun 10, 2007
chicago
Visit site
✟15,538.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
What should I expect? All I know about this course is what the tiny little paragraph in the course description said about it.
some statistics...graphing...youll learn how to conduct research the correct way...how to collect data...and how to spot fake psych data...at least thats what i learned

Upvote 0