California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When one sees that only by embracing by faith, their death in Christ, will they be made free from sin... Seen then, is the truth, that one is made free from sin, one does not try to be made free from sin, one is made free from sin...

When this is seen, then a turning to anything but one’s death in Christ by faith will return one under bondage to sin or self-will, both being one and the same...

Then seen a turning to anything but one’s death in Christ, is a turning from that foundation from which Christ Himself is grown in one... A turning to the right or left or to anything but one’s death in Christ by faith for growth, is met with stagnation, and a loss of one’s peace of Christ in the heart..

For God is always there growing, always there willing to grow more of Christ in one, if the faith of the heart is ready for that growth... For faith is the soil of growth...

Age, wealth, health means nothing when it comes to the growing of Christ in one... All things are open to God to cause growth, as true as that is, so is it true nothing stops God from causing the growth of Christ in one, when one’s faith of the heart is ready for that growth....

So getting ready by the only means that are available to one is the work that is set before one that would be made perfect before God... That is, a walking in a deeper degree before God then yesterday...

Not turning to the right or the left, but always with a heart full of faith towards God, seeing God’s hand in every circumstance of life...

For seeing that anything but this, is an elevation of self, is a treasure beyond measure...

Knowing then, these three truths as an anchor for the soul...

That God is good and He loves and that love is pointed towards you....

Be blessed all in His love, Not me