failed fast, need advice

I was on my 4th day of my fast, just testing the waters before I made any commitment because I didn't know what it would be like. I researched a little bit, and the first 3 days of the fast went good, despite the hunger I knew it would go away. On the 4th day, today, I woke up with no hunger. I read my Word for the morning and it just like came alive like never before, like God was speaking right to me. I read 1st and 2nd Timothy and all of 1st John. It was awesome. But about before lunch time, I started feeling woozy and weak. Physically and mentally I just felt "bleh" I was extremly weak, couldn't focus on anything and my mind was just lije cloudy. And I started to panic because I have never felt that way like this, but anyways I had to eat, and the Lord supplied some food for me and I ate lunch after that. I still am a bit paniky and shaken from what happened, but I plan to jump right back into the water soon. Any advice for what happened? I don't know how to handle something like that, when I can't focus or pay attention from lack of food. I wanted to go longer but couldn't.

@Cmjohnson

For the first three days I only ate lunch and it consisted of fruits vegis and bread. This 4th day I was attempting no food. Yeah I did take off to strong I think, I should take prep time before hand that's good advice. I've been on some fasts before, like the daniel fast and other fasts where I would abstain from certain foods or from food completely for like a day. But I wanted to go without food completely for an extended period.

Upvote 0

cmjohnson1613

Mar 26, 2013
✟15,163.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well what to you can either be low blood sugar as stated above or any other medical isuue, don't over do it. Also it could have been an attack to get you to eat. I know you could focus on anything but if it happens again start praising and worshipping God and see if it goes away.

Upvote 0