• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Facing Income Opposition

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to share with persons some of what has been happening to me when I try to make money online. This is where my attempts are being sabotaged by persons.

The first case I had of this was when trying to sell things online. I paid the necessary fees, send products to an inventory and the items in my store kept "missing". As a result, I could no longer conduct business there.

When I would upload videos my videos kept on getting removed, and every time this happened after I appealed my video was restored because there was nothing wrong with the videos.

Then I went on another website and got my first sale and the company who sent the item sent the wrong size to the customer putting me in problems. Then I had to stop selling for a while.

Then recently I uploaded some images online and got over 10 followers less than three weeks. Now the most popular uploads I have are missing. They are no longer there.

This is what has been happening to me when I try to earn an income.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
This is a common experience online - the scammers who produce online opportunity as if to let others have an income, are not caring about what happens except the scammers profit: the scammers make or get money from it. The scammers outnumber the true opportunities.

• Useful
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0