Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And don't forget that Nehemiah returned with the first returnees under Zerubbabel after the proclamation of Cyrus.
David, open your bible to Nehemiah. To find out when Nehemiah returned.

Nehemiah chapters 1-6 is about the wall building, beginning and end.

Nehemiah chapter 7 documents in a register all the family clans and individuals who had returned from exile by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.

Nehemiah chapter 8-13 is about Ezra the priest, and Nehemiah the governor, teaching the people to obey God's laws.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Nehemiah 1, Nehemiah was in Shushan, in the twentieh year (of Artaxerxes the king, Nehemiah 2:1). Nehemiah get the word from a fellow Jew updating him on what was going on in Israel. The Jews tells him that the wall and gates of it were still broken down, verse 3.

This greatly troubled Nehemiah, verse 4.

In Nehemiah 1:11, Nehemiah says he was the king's cupbearer (a high ranked official who pours the wine). And In Nehemiah 2, it starts out with Nehemiah serving wine to king Artaxerxes, but with a down pressed spirit. The king asked him what was wrong. So Nehemiah tells him about the wall situation.

So Artaxerxes allows Nehemiah to return, plus give him a letter to deliver to the governors in the region to give Nehemiah timbers for construction.

In Nehemiah 6:11, the wall was finished in 52 days after Nehemiah's arrival. So Nehemiah's return and the wall finished the same year - was in the twentieh year of Artaxerxes ( the title of Darius I ), which was in 502 BC.

70 wks breakdown 9 .jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well I disagree with scholarly works as regarding Xerxes being the Ahasuerus in Esther.
You may be right. I did a word search in the online kjv for "Xerxes" and it showed no results.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
You may be right. I did a word search in the online kjv for "Xerxes" and it showed no results.

EZRA 2:1 Now these are the children of the province that went up out of the captivity, of those which had been carried away, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away unto Babylon, and came again unto Jerusalem and Judah, every one unto his city; 2 Which came with Zerubbabel: Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah, Reelaiah, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum, Baanah. The number of the men of the people of Israel:

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
David, open your bible to Nehemiah. To find out when Nehemiah returned.

Nehemiah chapters 1-6 is about the wall building, beginning and end.

Nehemiah chapter 7 documents in a register all the family clans and individuals who had returned from exile by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.

Nehemiah chapter 8-13 is about Ezra the priest, and Nehemiah the governor, teaching the people to obey God's laws.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Nehemiah 1, Nehemiah was in Shushan, in the twentieh year (of Artaxerxes the king, Nehemiah 2:1). Nehemiah get the word from a fellow Jew updating him on what was going on in Israel. The Jews tells him that the wall and gates of it were still broken down, verse 3.

This greatly troubled Nehemiah, verse 4.

In Nehemiah 1:11, Nehemiah says he was the king's cupbearer (a high ranked official who pours the wine). And In Nehemiah 2, it starts out with Nehemiah serving wine to king Artaxerxes, but with a down pressed spirit. The king asked him what was wrong. So Nehemiah tells him about the wall situation.

So Artaxerxes allows Nehemiah to return, plus give him a letter to deliver to the governors in the region to give Nehemiah timbers for construction.

In Nehemiah 6:11, the wall was finished in 52 days after Nehemiah's arrival. So Nehemiah's return and the wall finished the same year - was in the twentieh year of Artaxerxes ( the title of Darius I ), which was in 502 BC.

Doug you say that Darius the Mede ruled less than a year, but I have long understood that he reigned for two years. This website seems to confirm that.

Xenophon said that Cyaxares, the son of Astyages was brother of Mandane and the uncle of Cyrus. Josephus said that Astyages was the father of Darius the Mede. He also said that Darius had a different name under the Greeks, but he didn'tseem toknow what it was. Mandane was the mother of Cyrus.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
A quick narrative by me is that the Jews returned and started building the temple according to Cyrus's 537 bc decree. But some of the regional powers were against it and sent a letter to Dariius II (also known as Artaxerxes. Artaxerxes is a general title, like Pharaoh is for the ruler of Egypt.)

So,there are not actually 3 separate kings, in Ezra 6:14, but only 2 kings - with one of them, Darius II, also being known as Artaxerxes. The other king being Cyrus.

Darius II (Artaxerxes) said he would look into it, if the Jews really had permission from Cyrus who ruled right before him. For the meantime, Darius issued a restraining order for the Jews to suspend building. No work was done until the second year of Darius II reign, while Darius researched the records. (Ezra 4:23-24)
Douggg I told you that a long time ago. Also Ezra 6 is in the 6th year of Darius and chapter 7 is in the 7th year of Artaxerxes. Is there a jump of 82 years? No.

If you can get hold of a copy you should read Xenophon's Cyropaedia, or The Education of Cyrus, it is very readable and I found it riveting not like most old history books.
PS Darius the great is Darius 1st of Persia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THE REAL INTERPRETATION THROUGH THE BIBLE OF THE WEEK 70TH - DANIEL 9:v.27 - THE LAST WEEK - ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

587 B.C. - Judah is conquered by Babylon - Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews are exiled to Babylon.

587 - 559 B.C. - The conquer of Judah's kingdom by Babylon lasted from 587 - 559 B.C.,

559 B.C. - Babylon is CONQUERED by Cyrus IN FULFILLMENT Daniel 2:v.39-(Check it). Cyrus's reign lasted from 559-538 B.C.

GOD MOVED KING CYRUS TO REBUILD THE TEMPLE (YEAH, ONLY THE TEMPLE OF GOD, ONLY HIS HOUSE-TEMPLE OF JEUSALEM)

559 BC - GOD, yes, GOD, stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, The Lord GOD of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and He hath charged me to build Him AN HOUSE (A TEMPLE EXCLUSIVELY, that is His house only) at Jerusalem, which is in Judah-Ezra 1:v.1 to 11.

Then the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem is authorized by Cyrus in his 1st year-559 B.C - Ezra 5:v.13 and 6:v.3. Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem. And all they that were about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, beside all that was willingly offered.

Please, it is important that you understand that the LORD not only commanded the rebuilding of the Temple, but He would also go to monitor its rebuilding by the entire time of the building, i.e. 21 years (21 days - Check it in DANIEL 10:v.13), once the ruler of the Kingdom was a Gentile and he was between GOD and the people of GOD.
DETAIL: Even MICHAEL went there to help the rebuilding of the Temple as was commanded by GOD for to do. But some time later the LORD would go to cease/close the kingdom of Cyrus and hand over the Persian Kingdom to the Greeks- DANIEL 10:v.20-21 and DANIEL 2:v.39-(check it. GREAT MYSTERY.) And now, in this time of Apocalipse, again GOD send Michael -Dan.12:1-3 an Matthew 24:15.GREAT MYSTERY, of course.)

Part of the Temple was built in the time of Cyrus, and part in the time of Darius, until the end of the rebuilding(516BC)
. There were many difficulties and even stoppages in rebuilding the Temple, the House of GOD, despite having been commanded by GOD to rebuild it. However, the LORD was monitoring its rebuilding by the entire time of the building, by the way the rebuilding of the Temple finished after 21 years around THE YEAR 516 B.C. (but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia-Dan.10:13).

522 B.C. - Darius reigned from year 522-486 B.C.

Captivity of Israel lasted 70 years ---> 587 B.C.- 70 = 517 B.C. and the Temple reconstruction ended in 516 B.C. - Ezra 6:v.15-CJB ou Jewish Torah - This house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, in the SIXTH year of the reign of Daryavesh (Darius) the king. First year of Darius 522 B.C.---> his sixth year - 516 B.C.

Again: Captivity of Israel lasted 70 years, so 587 B.C. - 70 = 517 B.C.
End of the rebuilding of the Temple -GOD's House- was in around 516 B.C.
according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15

7 weeks = 49 years-->(End of rebuilding) 516 B.C. - 49 = 467 B.C.

62 weeks = 434 years..--->
467 B.C - 434 B.C = 33 B.C. Until this point 483 years or 69 weeks(62 plus 7 weeks) of prophecy have fulfilled itself LITERALLY, i.e. from year 516 B.C. until year 33 B.C.. THIS IS REAL. THIS IS TRUER.

NOTE: Jesus was born around 4 BC, so there was a gap of around 30 years, from 33 B.C. until JESUS's birth in around year 4B.C. The last week of years-that is the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 stayed in suspense, I would say the week 70th remained in stand by until this current time and manifestation of the Abomination of Desolation in the midst of the week and until the consumation, until the END of the Devil's world.

Year 1BC - 1AD (year ZERO???) END OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.

26/27 AD - JESUS started his Ministry.

29/30 AD - JESUS was crucified AFTER the week 69 finished in 33 BC as is above described.

2020-2030 AD - The last week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 is WITHIN this decade.

THE LAST WEEK - WEEK 70th DANIEL 9:v.27 - SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
- The Jewish Man Beast of the earth-earth is ISRAEL-Revelation 13:v.11- , will manifest himself in Jerusalem, and he will make an alliance with the Man Gentile Beast of sea, and will give to the Gentile Man Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority-Revelation 13:v.2. Note that the roots of the enthroned Gentile Beast is Babylon; As is written, the Beast of sea is like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion-Babylon-DANIEL 7:v.4-6.

- Why will the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah give his Power, and his Throne, and also Great Authority to the Beast man of the sea? What is the intention of the false messiah in this satanic "goodness"? He will even give the COURT to the Gentiles to tread down the holy city for 42 months which is the FIRST half of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9: v.27-Reevelation 11: v.2 and Revelation 13: v.5. Will not this BESTIAL alliance be the establishment of the fifth and last/final Satanic Empire? DANIEL 2:v.41-42? Of course it is.

- Then the COURT of the Temple will be given to the Gentile nations - Revelation 11:v.2. JERUSALEM is trodden for 42 months by the Gentile peoples. The FIRST half of the last week begins - 42 months or 3 years and half.

- ENDING the first half of the last week, the Man Beast of sea left the SATANIC messianic Throne, and the ruthless esoteric, and kabbbalistic, and spiritist false messiah will sit on his throne, the Abomination of Desolation is established and will last 1.260 days plus 30 days, so it will endure 1.290 days. END OF THE DEVIL'S WORLD.

- There will be a gap of 45 days, something like a breath
, getting to 1.335 days, the day of the MANIFESTATION/REVELATION/RETURN of the Lord JESUS Christ. END OF THE DISPENSATION OF GRACE, AND THE THIRD HEAVEN IS ESTABLISHED - Revelation 5:v.10 and Matthew 5:v.5.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ESTABLISHED-Luke 20:v.35-36 and Revelation 11:v.15 - IN FACT THE THIRD HEAVEN or THIRD CELESTIAL ENVIRONMENT- 2 COR. 12:v.2.

THE THIRD HEAVEN WILL LAST 1.000 YEARS. - 2 COR. 12:v.2.

May or LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection

Amen.

Get ready.

P.S.
If the Trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Doug you say that Darius the Mede ruled less than a year, but I have long understood that he reigned for two years. This website seems to confirm that.
David, I could be off. Since Daniel in Daniel 9:1 says in the first year of Darius the Mede, then that would seem to imply more than one year.

Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What was revealed in the time of old through Daniel it is the roots of what was revealed about the prophetic and LITERAL fulfillment of all things in this current time or in this LORD's Day. Get ready, yeah, get ready.

When ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Get ready, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What was revealed in the time of old through Daniel it is the roots of what was revealed about the prophetic and LITERAL fulfillment of all things in this current time or in this LORD's Day. Get ready, yeah, get ready.

When ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Get ready, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

Oseas, your post is in the wrong thread. This thread is about Ezra 6:14. Something that happened long ago. Try a different thread. One that is talking about the current events in Israel, with the conflict going on there.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, your post is in the wrong thread. This thread is about Ezra 6:14. Something that happened long ago. Try a different thread. One that is talking about the current events in Israel, with the conflict going on there.
In fact you speak and write from without side of the Word, the Word is GOD, understand? I speak and write from within side of the Word, not from out side. You are looking behind of you, to the things that have already literally be fulfilled, I'm looking the things in front of you, but it seems you are not understand or is not prepared to what will really happen from now on. I see that you still are sleeping deeply. Wake up.

Get ready, for the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

Where is the WW3 the people have preac hed here in this site? Where is it? What many people wrote didn't fulfill because was not true, but fake. The War of the current time is written in Revelation 16:13-16. Get ready

Last edited:
Upvote 0