• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Kevin Snow

May 14, 2018
Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The eye is supposed to be "sucked" up into your eye socket firmly to provide the best oxygenation. When the eye is not getting proper oxygen it can feel tired. The best thing to do is to push gently with your thumb on one eye and with your index finger and middle finger onto the other eye, while closed of course. Then breathe slowly while you ponder there. You may see stars and things but this is your eye readjusting to the pressure.

For lazy eye and things of this nature, you can actually exercise the muscles of your eye by looking as far as you can in all four directions one at a time. Look to the left as far as you can then slowly bring your eyes back to center. Look to the right as hard as you can then bring back to center. Look up as far as you can and then look down. Repeat and you can feel your eyes recenter themselves.

Upvote 0

Dan87

Jul 7, 2018
London
✟15,428.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes Kevin Snow I agree that oxygen has a big effect on eye fatigue also this is is quite useful thank you for that.
For lazy eye and things of this nature, you can actually exercise the muscles of your eye by looking as far as you can in all four directions one at a time. Look to the left as far as you can then slowly bring your eyes back to center. Look to the right as hard as you can then bring back to center. Look up as far as you can and then look down. Repeat and you can feel your eyes recenter themselves.

These days I've been research and what I'm interested in are videos like this one 10 Great Exercises to Improve Your Eyesight or some texts like this one Rest Your Eyes Tool. I hope dreadnought you understand me better now what I want to ask...

Upvote 0