Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This avatar is one I have used pretty much ever since I joined my first forum community as Sarah's Knight seven to eight years ago. This character is a skilled swordsman, and becomes something of a protector for the girl he loves.
Thus, my ideal vision of a "knight".:satisfied:

The avatar of the dragon (now my profile picture) I had formerly used here was the only time in all these seven to eight years that I had ever used a different avatar from that of the boyish knight from one of the few anime series out there that I actually took a liking to, and which you now see as my avatar once again. The dragon was, I believe, an iconic image of the game Final Fantasy V, a good dragon who was loyal to the game's main heroine, Princess Reina.

Upvote 0

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
DrHouse.gif

The look on my face lately.

Upvote 0

Waddler

Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who is the person pictured and what does he represent to you (if I may ask)?

It's Hugh Laurie in the character of Dr. House. He's a bitter, cynical man who nevertheless cures people for a living. He's also a realist. I admire his honesty.

Upvote 0

Ubuntu

wayfaring stranger
Mar 7, 2012
✟33,907.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I've been lurking on christianforums for a couple of years, and a couple of nights ago I thought that perhaps it's about time that I make an avatar. So I made a couple of drafts and this is the final result.

Essentially I wanted to make a simple avatar that portrayed “the Morning Star”.

“Moreover, we possess the prophetic word as an altogether reliable thing. You do well if you pay attention to this as you would to a light shining in a murky place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.” - 2 Peter 1:19

Attachments

• ava.png
    ava.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I had no idea that's who that was. I'm not a big Streisand fan, though, so it makes sense I wouldn't recognize anything but a more recent picture of her. I always thought that picture was one of you, just done up all artsy and stuff.

me too.

Upvote 0

Waddler

Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm a NaNoWriMo participant who is currently wanting to slam his face into a typewriter for having been stupid enough to sign up for such insanity.

21,605 words in 5 days.

Imma kill something if I have to keep this up.

criminal.gif

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm a NaNoWriMo participant who is currently wanting to slam his face into a typewriter for having been stupid enough to sign up for such insanity.

21,605 words in 5 days.

Imma kill something if I have to keep this up.

My daughter is doing this or something similar. She was complaining about having to write some insane amount of words each day and I was telling her she could totally do it (because she could).

Upvote 0