✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This weekend, I am happy to announce two truly special events:

On Saturday, I am graduating from college. I will receive a BA in History and will eventually move onto Graduate school hopefully next year where I will continue my education and receive teaching certification, my Master's in History, and a minor in Religious Studies. The Episcopal Church has helped me so much during my senior year with a wonderful priest, his wonderful wife and family, and a chance to serve God, my beighbor, and provided me with new friendships that will hopefully last forever.

On Sunday, I will be a newly confirmed Episcopalian at St. John's Episcopal Church in Canandaigua, NY. My mom, stepfather, and I have been going there for over a year now and the Holy Spirit filled me there with His gracious and life-giving presence. As such, it is my greatest joy to officially become a member of the Church that I have come to love so dearly.

God bless the Episcopal Church and Glory to God in the Highest and peace to His people on Earth!

bonniea84

Praying for Armed Forces
May 3, 2004
Laramie, WY
✟280.00
Faith
Christian
PaladinValer said:
This weekend, I am happy to announce two truly special events:

On Saturday, I am graduating from college. I will receive a BA in History and will eventually move onto Graduate school hopefully next year where I will continue my education and receive teaching certification, my Master's in History, and a minor in Religious Studies. The Episcopal Church has helped me so much during my senior year with a wonderful priest, his wonderful wife and family, and a chance to serve God, my beighbor, and provided me with new friendships that will hopefully last forever.

On Sunday, I will be a newly confirmed Episcopalian at St. John's Episcopal Church in Canandaigua, NY. My mom, stepfather, and I have been going there for over a year now and the Holy Spirit filled me there with His gracious and life-giving presence. As such, it is my greatest joy to officially become a member of the Church that I have come to love so dearly.

God bless the Episcopal Church and Glory to God in the Highest and peace to His people on Earth!
Congratulations on both, PaladinValer. It's all been worth it, hasn't it? Are you taking Education for Ministry as a part of your corriculum? I'm afraid I still have to finish that up, I have two years to go. :blush:

I don't doubt that the Lord will use you, and that you'll become a big part of Christ's ministry. :D

Blessings! :wave: :angel:

Bonnie

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually, my certification for teaching is for public schools, not for a ministry, although I was active in my college's Episcopal ministry (Canterbury Fellowship) and I plan to do so again in graduate school.

In addition, two of the four colleges I'm considering are Bard and Hobart William and Smith, and if there isn't a Canterbury Fellowship in the other two yet, I might work with the priest (after getting to know him/her/them first, of course) to start one. There's no way I could depribe such a college or is students from the possibilities!

Furthermore, I am also still considering the possibility in also, perhaps, receiving holy orders and becoming a permanent deacon or maybe even a priest. Only time (and God's Will) shall tell.

I'll try to post some pictures soon if I can.

Pax Christi!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.