✟8,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, Christian Forums!
I am a 20-year-old college student from Texas and I am excited to have finally found a forum where I can surround myself with other Christians and continue to strengthen my faith.
I've been through dark periods of my life where I have denied God and pushed him aside. I am so thankful that within these past few years of self-realization and inner strength, I have grown closer to my faith. I have decided to make some big changes in life as of recently that I am really excited about. I haven't told anyone these new changes, but I am looking forward to doing that soon. I will keep you all updated on my journey!
I look forward to getting to know you all better and I am excited to be apart of this community!

Tra Phull

Ecumenical Loose Canon
Oct 24, 2019
Waco
✟45,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome, Elykae !!

I am from Waco, Texas - Women's College Basketball Center of the World - and men did well, too...

I attended University of Texas at Austin, Southwestern University in Georgetown, and Baylor, whose Lady Bears would have repeated as Natl Champs but for corona ending season abruptly

i am older than 20

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Christian Forums!
I am a 20-year-old college student from Texas and I am excited to have finally found a forum where I can surround myself with other Christians and continue to strengthen my faith.
I've been through dark periods of my life where I have denied God and pushed him aside. I am so thankful that within these past few years of self-realization and inner strength, I have grown closer to my faith. I have decided to make some big changes in life as of recently that I am really excited about. I haven't told anyone these new changes, but I am looking forward to doing that soon. I will keep you all updated on my journey!
I look forward to getting to know you all better and I am excited to be apart of this community!
Hello Elykae and welcome.
Glad you have found a home here. Sounds like you are on an exciting new chapter in your faith - praying for God's blessing in everything you do.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello, Christian Forums!
Welcome.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Elkyae,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

325197_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif

Upvote 0

pink318

Mar 23, 2018
Riverside
✟13,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, Christian Forums!

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums