Evolutionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil? Well, I hope my bahaviour in my first post here was conducted in a proper manner consistent with the board rules but with all due respect, Louis, how much civility can the initial post of this thread foster? It virtually rules out civility. This thread has already made its way to at least one other message board because of its contents. My hats off to the posters here if they can all remain civil with this one. Its hard to be called whiners and withstand the persecution of a person telling you they will laugh at you as you suffer eternal conscious punishment in hell for believing in clear factual evidence while denying a God, whom to many atheists, seems to hide himself. Even Christians who believe in evolution were generically classified as unsaved by redguard333. As I said, this thread is being discussed on at least one other popular forum. If the Baptist Board supports this type of bahavior and doesn't speak out against it then, sadly, I am forced to conclude that this place is a poor witness in that regard as was redguard333's post. I offer this as constructive criticism only.

Whoa! Joe Nobody demolishes redguard333! Good post!

I only hope it will cause redguard333 and others of the same mind to think about his/their bahavior in this thread and hopefully those verses will touch their hearts and cause them, with repentful hearts, to see how un-Christ-like these comments are.

Joe Nobody

Upvote 0
First off, I ask everyone, even the Christians to forgive me for what I said earlier. Yeah, i do apologize for anyone I offended, and I'm very sorry for it. I didn't rebel against, my God, as Joe put it. I am not still in my sin and since you are perfect, I'm glad you're here to instruct me. As far as I know, getting mad is not a sin. Remember the story of how Jesus destroyed a market that was built in his father's house? He was mad. I am sorry for saying it will be funny when they face God. It won't be, I'll be the one that's sorry because we didn't witness hard enough. Once you've witnessed to someone though, their blood isn't on your hands, it's on theirs. Being a Christian has brought me peace, but I'm tired of Christians who get saved and don't offend people with their fire and brimstone witnessing. They say things so that the lost won't get angry or stirred up. And Joe if you aren't saved, then you don't need to tell me about the Bible. I wasn't putting forth a witness. I think that if you really wanted to believe in God, you would. And as for you, starscream I suggest you don't ask when will we read our Bible, why don't you read yours? Read the part about how God CREATED the earth. Whether you believe it or not, that doesn't make it any less true. I know what evolution is. It takes milions of years for monkeys to become us. I also know what I look like. And since you keep saying, "your God" and the like, I don't believe you are saved, and therefore, I don't put any value whatsoever in anything that you say about the Bible. And quit twisting my words. Joe demolished me eh? Well, if the two of you believe you came from monkeys, that's fine. Let me tell the two of you, along with Mac Philino or whatever, about some simple math...sin+salvation+repentance= forgiveness. And to the Christians who threw barbs at me for what I said about witnessing, well ummm, where are your posts at? Do you carry your Bible down the hall at school? If you do, then that's good. I've witnessed my heart out to people, I think we should just quit arguing. That was what my whole post was about! If people want to accept our beliefs, they will. Would you rather spend time witnessing, and win one soul for God, or win many? It's not about glory, it's about winning souls for God. I won't respond to any more posts from here, so if you want to degrade me or "demolish" me, do it on your own time. I just want everyone to be saved, and I went about it the wrong way. The devil got in to me today, because I haven't been as close to God as I should have been. Christians, non-christians, I'm sorry. I'm praying for you all. For the Christians, I pray endurance in witnessing, which I lack. For non-believers in God, I'm praying for your salvation, and asking for your forgiveness. My actions were not that of a Christian, so please, don't hold it against the other Christians, hold it against me. Thank you all for your time, and my God bless you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.