Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When I said, "Quantum quarks entangle planck length," can you point out if I used those terms incorrectly, and in what way the useage was incorrect?

I meant scientific terms used by creationists.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟236,358.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Let me ask my question again, and this time please answer with a simple "yes" or "no":

If I can provide an example of you having been shown to be wrong scripturally, scientifically, historically or genetically will you stop claiming that it's never been done?

I have currently withdrawn my idea that Chromosome 2 fusion is caused by introducing Adam's descendants into the Human genome on planet Earth....until it is confirmed by more recent discoveries of Science. Other than that, yes.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
How many people do you think there are in the world who also claim to be experts in God's truth and who also have very different ideas about it than yours?

I support my views with the agreement of Scripture with science, history and genetics. Faith plus fact equals God's Truth.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I support my views with the agreement of Scripture with science, history and genetics. Faith plus fact equals God's Truth.
Why do you suppose that scripture should agree with science?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Except there's many instances where science disagrees with scripture. History and genetics disagree with scripture too.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I have currently withdrawn my idea that Chromosome 2 fusion is caused by introducing Adam's descendants into the Human genome on planet Earth....until it is confirmed by more recent discoveries of Science. Other than that, yes.
Huh? Why can't you just answer the question I asked?

If I can provide an example that you have been shown to be wrong scripturally, historically, scientifically or genetically will you stop claiming that it has never been done?

Just answer "yes" or "no".

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You haven't supported your position. All you've done is repeat the claim. If you are using the Bible as the claim, you can't also use the Bible as support for the claim.

Prove to me that human intelligence could only have come from God. Giving me a passage from an old book doesn't count.

Human intelligence is the highest form of intelligence because it uses reasoning to judge between good and evil. Animals, whose origin was in WATER, were NOT made with the highest form of intelligence since they were NOT the descendants of Adam, who was made with God's intelligence. Genesis 3:22 Rejecting God's Truth while accepting that mindless Nature inserted God's superior intelligence into Apes is really silly since NO one can tell us HOW mindless nature did this magic. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Except there's many instances where science disagrees with scripture. History and genetics disagree with scripture too.

Which is evidence that your interpretation is not true since the proper interpretation of Genesis agrees in every way with every discovery of mankind. It's proof of God.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Huh? Why can't you just answer the question I asked?

If I can provide an example that you have been shown to be wrong scripturally, historically, scientifically or genetically will you stop claiming that it has never been done?

Just answer "yes" or "no".

I already answered "yes" except to the chromosome 2 fusion.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why do you suppose that scripture should agree with science?

IF God told us the Truth in Genesis, and He did, then mankind's discoveries MUST agree with that Truth, and it does IF you have the proper interpretation. Most people are stuck on believing the superstitious views of ancient men who lived 3k years ago.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Which is evidence that your interpretation is not true since the proper interpretation of Genesis agrees in every way with every discovery of mankind. It's proof of God.

So once again we have religion fitting itself into what science has discovered?

In any case, this is circular logic. You are coming up with an interpretation that fits with science and then deciding that it must be true because it fits with science. You're just saying, "It agrees with science because it's true because it agrees with science."

And yet you ignore the possibility that the stories could just be wrong altogether.

Things do not become right just because you can interpret them in a way that agrees with what science suggests.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Human intelligence is the highest form of intelligence because it uses reasoning to judge between good and evil.

I thought we could tell good from evil because Adam and Eve ate from the tree in the Garden of Eden.

Animals, whose origin was in WATER, were NOT made with the highest form of intelligence since they were NOT the descendants of Adam, who was made with God's intelligence.

I dunno about that. I've seen reports of animals behaving in a very kind way. Rats working to free other rats that were trapped, even saving some of their food for the trapped rat. And vampire bats who share their food with other members of the bat colony who weren't able to find enough food, and if one bat constantly begs for food yet never gives food when it is begged, the colony will kick it out.

Genesis 3:22 Rejecting God's Truth while accepting that mindless Nature inserted God's superior intelligence into Apes is really silly since NO one can tell us HOW mindless nature did this magic. Amen?

Spoken as one who does not understand evolution.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So once again we have religion fitting itself into what science has discovered?

In any case, this is circular logic. You are coming up with an interpretation that fits with science and then deciding that it must be true because it fits with science. You're just saying, "It agrees with science because it's true because it agrees with science."

And yet you ignore the possibility that the stories could just be wrong altogether.

Things do not become right just because you can interpret them in a way that agrees with what science suggests.

Example please. I have many but I have seen nothing from you. You don't realize that God's Truth in Genesis agrees in every way with every discovery of mankind. Try to come up with an example of the agreement of Scripture with science, history and genetics. Waiting..... Faith plus Fact equals God's Truth.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Example please. I have many but I have seen nothing from you. You don't realize that God's Truth in Genesis agrees in every way with every discovery of mankind. Try to come up with an example of the agreement of Scripture with science, history and genetics. Waiting..... Faith plus Fact equals God's Truth.
No, it doesn't. You keep ignoring the theory of evolution. And you keep forgetting how my little friend has refuted all of your claims to date. Have you found any evidence yet?

Upvote 0