Good ole 'Merica
✟18,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks to all our brothers's and sisters's hard work and persistence, we're finally nailing the coffin of evolution! Evolutionists used to appear smart, but now they just can't resist the truth anymore. They're panicking. They're afraid. This is it, guys--hold it for awhile and creationism will rule once again, blocking nobody from the truth of God!

Satan has been playing a loooong game. He manifested himself as Darwin to present us the most disturbing, heretical and blasphemous ''theory'' that ever existed--evolution! Rocks turning into frogs? Dust turning into humans? Explosions creating mountains? How can anyone with common sense believe these kind of stuff! But they did (sigh)...due to the tricks of Satan!

Whenever I think of this, I cry. I think of all the good people who never got to the path of salvation solely because they were deceived by Satan and his fellow evolutionists. We must gather all the evolution textbooks, stomp them, tear them apart, throw them away, and stop Satan's plan once and for all!

Whenever you see evolutionists and atheists, remember: don't see them as human. They're pawns of the devil, and they're doing it voluntarily! They're nihilistic and they don't want to go to Heaven anyway...so they drag innocent people alongside them...to Hell! So that they can serve Satan and have fiery orgies forever! Can you imagine that? Can you tolerate that?

We children of God has seen through the scheme of evolutionists. We have tried our best to stop every good person from being deceived, and we must carry it on--just look at how many people we have saved, and can potentially save!

And finally, a reminder to anyone who's uncertain: read the Bible! All you need to know is in there. There's absolutely nothing to gain from evolutionists and atheists! Remember: your eternity depends on your decisions! Amen and God bless America.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks to all our brothers's and sisters's hard work and persistence, we're finally nailing the coffin of evolution! Evolutionists used to appear smart, but now they just can't resist the truth anymore. They're panicking. They're afraid. This is it, guys--hold it for awhile and creationism will rule once again, blocking nobody from the truth of God!

Satan has been playing a loooong game. He manifested himself as Darwin to present us the most disturbing, heretical and blasphemous ''theory'' that ever existed--evolution! Rocks turning into frogs? Dust turning into humans? Explosions creating mountains? How can anyone with common sense believe these kind of stuff! But they did (sigh)...due to the tricks of Satan!

Whenever I think of this, I cry. I think of all the good people who never got to the path of salvation solely because they were deceived by Satan and his fellow evolutionists. We must gather all the evolution textbooks, stomp them, tear them apart, throw them away, and stop Satan's plan once and for all!

Whenever you see evolutionists and atheists, remember: don't see them as human. They're pawns of the devil, and they're doing it voluntarily! They're nihilistic and they don't want to go to Heaven anyway...so they drag innocent people alongside them...to Hell! So that they can serve Satan and have fiery orgies forever! Can you imagine that? Can you tolerate that?

We children of God has seen through the scheme of evolutionists. We have tried our best to stop every good person from being deceived, and we must carry it on--just look at how many people we have saved, and can potentially save!

And finally, a reminder to anyone who's uncertain: read the Bible! All you need to know is in there. There's absolutely nothing to gain from evolutionists and atheists! Remember: your eternity depends on your decisions! Amen and God bless America.

I think presentations of Satan in modern times as quite vain and more than a little slick might be on to something. I’m not sure if he would have gone with the Darwin look - that beard? I think Poe could have come up with something more convincing...

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Evolution has been in crisis since many years ago, but that didn't worry evolutionists in general at all.
I am wondering what new development is causing them to panic ??

Upvote 0

hiwaystar

May 30, 2018
Good ole 'Merica
✟18,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I wouldn't say evolution is over, living populations will continue to change over time, that how adaptation works. However, the Darwinian tree of life is doomed to make it's way into the tar pit of other mythical fantasies that reject God and ascribe to nature what is rightfully ascribed to the Creator, I can think of no more fundamental definition of idolatry. At the point of origin I have profound differences with the average evolutionist, but following the originally created kinds evolution is the only way of explaining the diversity that proceeded from the living creatures that emerged from the Ark.

Other then that I agree, in spirit at least. The particulars are a little bit different I'm afraid, evolution is a real phenomenon in nature. It just doesn't explain the origin of life, God did that.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Why is this an issue?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Lol. When folks ask why evolution should be taught in public schools, this thread should be given as the reason. The nonsense & ignorance about it just makes Christians look foolish, it hurts our witness.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we're finally nailing the coffin of evolution!

Nailing the lid on, not nailing the coffin - why would you nail a coffin? So the sole doesn’t wear out?

@EVERYONE else, this isn’t a serious post, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Gradually. Over time. And no, my eternity has nothing to do with evolution.
Your good, you anticipated my next question, if God didn't create life in the first place how can we trust him for eternal life? As long as you can keep the two issues separate I don't see a real problem. Would you care to discuss your view of the Genesis account of creation?

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lol. When folks ask why evolution should be taught in public schools, this thread should be given as the reason. The nonsense & ignorance about it just makes Christians look foolish, it hurts our witness.
The message of the cross is foolishness to the natural mind (1 Corinthians 1:18-31) and that is our witness.

• Winner
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Your good, you anticipated my next question, if God didn't create life in the first place how can we trust him for eternal life? As long as you can keep the two issues separate I don't see a real problem. Would you care to discuss your view of the Genesis account of creation?

What I see as a problem is people that can't keep the two issues separate. Like all those people who could have kept the issues separate but will never get the chance because of people like the OP who make infallible decrees and demand the strictest obedience to them and drive people as far away from Christ as anyone ever could.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,504,235.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican