Sarver
✟5,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is there something preventing God from generating a physical history after Adam and Eve's original sin ..all the way back to the Big Bang?

Edit: It has come to my attention that people only read the first post so here is something important:

Adam did not have a physical history of this fallen place until after he sinned. That physical history is in the past. That physical history didn't have to actually happen.

There can be a Big Bang and Evolution ..in a past history that didn't actually happen. This answers how Earth was started 7,000 years ago.

The Earth wasn't fallen to humans until original sin. That means it didn't have physical history until that point. Then it had a history ..one that didn't actually happen.

Satan was a high ranking Angel. He became prideful and thought he could be greater than God. He caused the disorder that started decoherence. This place is run by him because he started this mess.

Original sin was the start of what we consider normal time.

If you want Man created without evolution ..this is how it is done.

You need physical history to be able to claim objects and actions as your own ..to be able to sin.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Waves do not have a history until they are collapsed. Original Sin is the first collapse.

Radioactive particles used in the double slit will not decay in flight. There won't be multiple registers on the final panel. That means matter waves do not age. Physical history is for Decoherent Locality ..wave collapse ..this fallen condition. History was assigned to Adam and Eve that didn't actually happen to them.

To be one with God we need to be matter waves.
Jesus was "made to be sin" to die for our sins. This place IS sin.

This fallen place allows sin. You need wave collapse and history to do that.

Do you want the history of Adam being in the Garden injected into Wave collapse? Well, that's not how it works. We get evolution instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Original Sin caused us to join the present state ..the now. Fallen angels were already here. Satan started it with disorder. But I don't think there was a physical history until humans joined. Time here is a slideshow of present states. An infinite sum of waves collapsing each frame.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Is there gravity in Heaven? Is this why Jesus ascended into Heaven?
If there isn't wave collapse, is there hot and cold?

A constant state of decoherence causes age.

Gravity is from the amount of atoms that need to remain wave collapsed per volume.

Time and Gravity are linked because they both are fundamental to this fallen condition.

Last edited:

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Is there something preventing God from generating a physical history after Adam and Eve's original sin ..all the way back to the Big Bang?
That's what my daddy used to say -- "Hold old was Adam when God made him?"

Upvote 0

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Uh, I believe God had no problem in bringing a fully functioning universe into existence instantaneously (as some have said... like Adam being a fully functioning adult on day one).
  • How old are you Adam?
  • A day old.
  • A day old? You look like you are 25 years old.
  • Yeah, but I was made from the dust of the ground just yesterday.
In an instant, God made at least one universe (some like myself believer there is at least one other i.e. heaven which involved the exchanges in quantum particles from universe to universe and end up in the universe's dustbins / black holes or white holes... In theory, generally the two universes leach into the other everywhere at the quantum level).

Back dating the universe (the biggest "what if" scenario) the universe stared at a pin point? How long would that have taken? Doesn't matter. It started approximately 7,000 years ago (Earth time... universe time progresses faster the further away it is from gravity wells).

The late A.E. Wilder-Smith (former atheist turned Christian) holder of 3 earned Ph.D.s once quipped "Evolutionists asking how old the universe is if it stared at a pinpoint, is like a 7 year old child asking how tall he was 12 years ago? ..."

The Institute for Creation Research, Answers in Genesis, there are others... are good places to study and to find out the atheists don't have all the answers they feign and are generally bullies who force their religion on the rest of us.

Upvote 0

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Barry Setterfield along with Trevor Norman wrote a paper on the decay of c. (the speed of light is slowing down). And that unleashed the whirlwind and hellfire from the atheistic scientific community. They simply compiled the results from over 300 years of experiments, took the accuracy of the development of those experiments into consideration... and beyond this margin of error found that the speed of light is not only decreasing it is decreasing at an increased rate.

I am not a mathematician or even very good at math so I am only quoting Setterfield when I say the evidence for backdating this decrease in speed some 7,000 years rates the speed of light as as much as 10 million times faster than it is today (using a cosecant squared curve ← way above my head).

Imagine the vast distances of stars and galaxies and clusters of galaxies (some of which appear to be traveling faster than light now) were a lot closer and the universe smaller 7,000 ago if c. was 10 Million times faster.

The lunar topsoil / dust was expected by evolutionists to be much deeper than it turned out to be. Moon Dust and the Age of the Solar System

The sun is burning down towards it core at the rate of about 5 feet per hour. Backdate the size of the sun billions and billions of years ago and the Earth would be either inside of the sun or far too close to sustain any form of life on any scale. The Sun Is Shrinking

Upvote 0

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
Sarver
✟5,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heaven isn't going to have the sin that is possible in this fallen reality. Physical uniqueness allows us to be about ourselves ..it allows us to sin. In heaven it's more like we are all connected. We have ID but the one we are using now is mostly for sin.

Upvote 0

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heaven isn't going to have the sin that is possible in this fallen reality. Physical uniqueness allows us to be about ourselves ..it allows us to sin. In heaven it's more like we are all connected. We have ID but the one we are using now is mostly for sin.

Okay. What is your source for this. I am genuinely curious.

Upvote 0

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
Sarver
✟5,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm handing you a real way for the earth to be active at 7,000 years ago.
God has control of all possible paths of causality. Quantum waves are future possibilities of something becoming real. God could easily handle history.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnD70X7
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Barry Setterfield along with Trevor Norman wrote a paper on the decay of c. (the speed of light is slowing down). And that unleashed the whirlwind and hellfire from the atheistic scientific community. They simply compiled the results from over 300 years of experiments, took the accuracy of the development of those experiments into consideration... and beyond this margin of error found that the speed of light is not only decreasing it is decreasing at an increased rate.

I am not a mathematician or even very good at math so I am only quoting Setterfield when I say the evidence for backdating this decrease in speed some 7,000 years rates the speed of light as as much as 10 million times faster than it is today (using a cosecant squared curve ← way above my head).

Imagine the vast distances of stars and galaxies and clusters of galaxies (some of which appear to be traveling faster than light now) were a lot closer and the universe smaller 7,000 ago if c. was 10 Million times faster.

The lunar topsoil / dust was expected by evolutionists to be much deeper than it turned out to be. Moon Dust and the Age of the Solar System

The sun is burning down towards it core at the rate of about 5 feet per hour. Backdate the size of the sun billions and billions of years ago and the Earth would be either inside of the sun or far too close to sustain any form of life on any scale. The Sun Is Shrinking
Yes, evolution is the only answer for people who reject God. Yet evolution is utterly implausible. When an ape taps me on the shoulder and asks me, "Am I my keeper's brother?" I may change my mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm saying it isn't necessary to ignore their "evidence" anymore. We are fine with God creating everything ..but somehow never consider He can generate history also.
Do you mean God can allow Satan to generate history? Satan is the author of deception and confusion.

Upvote 0

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm saying it isn't necessary to ignore their "evidence" anymore. We are fine with God creating everything ..but somehow never consider He can generate history also.
Who's ignoring them?
I cited two ministries / companies devoted to proving creation and the evolutionists wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
Sarver
✟5,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Decoherence causes physicality. Decoherence is disorder of Coherence. God's Kingdom is Coherent.
Our heavenly bodies will be more than physical. We will be coherent matter waves. We will not be physically unique ..we will not be able to be about ourselves ..we won't be able to sin.
Adam and Eve became connected to this fallen reality at original sin ..fallen physical history caught up to Adam and Eve eating the apple.
Eating the apple is decoherence ..just like the double slit experiment shows us.

A wave collapsing on a final panel didn't have physical history until it became decoherent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
Sarver
✟5,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If an atom never decohered, would it have a physical history? Did Adam and Eve become decoherent when eating the apple? Was a history written retroactively in this fallen reality? Would it include evolution?

Radioactive particles used in the double slit will not decay in flight. There won't be multiple registers on the final panel. That means matter waves do not age. Physical history is for Decoherent Locality.

Age is the history of being local, decoherent, physical, and fallen.
An age to being real to this fallen condition.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
If an atom never decohered, would it have a physical history? Did Adam and Eve become decoherent when eating the apple? Was a history written retroactively in this fallen reality? Would it include evolution?

Radioactive particles used in the double slit will not decay in flight. There won't be multiple registers on the final panel. That means matter waves do not age. Physical history is for Decoherent Locality.

Age is the history of being local, decoherent, physical, and fallen.
An age to being real to this fallen condition.
Interesting. So are you suggesting that there was no passage of time for Adam and Eve, or at least that they were not aware of it as such? Or just no aging, as we experience it?

As for history, what you are saying doesn't follow, in my opinion. You equate history with aging / decohering (/degrading) simply because matter waves don't degrade. The fact we can't see history written on matter waves does not mean it doesn't happen. If Adam one day climbed a cliff and the next day swam a river, there was history. Written / remembered or not, the history happened.

Upvote 0

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
Sarver
✟5,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don't have physical history in the Garden of Eden. We already know the peace in heaven will be infinite. Finite objects can't be infinite.

Non-local matter waves are not real to us in this fallen place. They don't have physical history. Original Sin is Coherence to Decoherence. It means we will be coherent matter waves in Heaven.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Barry Setterfield along with Trevor Norman wrote a paper on the decay of c. (the speed of light is slowing down). And that unleashed the whirlwind and hellfire from the atheistic scientific community.
If you mean "a raft of responses demonstrating that the Setterfield/Norman paper is a classic example of crackpot so-called scence", then yeah.

Upvote 0