Evolution, chinese language and the Bible

Apr 3, 2011
✟15,297.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi folks,
Can I ask for evolutionists opinions on the phenomenon that has been discovered regarding the Chinese language? Christians have noticed that several Chinese characters, when segmented, seem to have a bizarre correllation to events described in the Bible. Christians have taken this as proof that the Chinese were among the people's who were scattered to the east after the tower of Babel.

Some of these characters seem to speak of Adam and Eve and the fall of man, something denied by evolutionists. See the video below for more info...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmK65_kEjKA

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Hi folks,
Can I ask for evolutionists opinions on the phenomenon that has been discovered regarding the Chinese language? Christians have noticed that several Chinese characters, when segmented, seem to have a bizarre correllation to events described in the Bible. Christians have taken this as proof that the Chinese were among the people's who were scattered to the east after the tower of Babel.

Some of these characters seem to speak of Adam and Eve and the fall of man, something denied by evolutionists. See the video below for more info...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmK65_kEjKA

Dear fellowshipseeker, ALL Humans were scattered from Babel to the face of the whole Earth. This includes Chinese since they are also the descendants of Adam, the first Human. Humans arrived some 10k years ago with Noah. Before Noah, there were NO Humans on this Planet.

The people who were here when Noah arrived were the sons of God (prehistoric people) who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, but they were NOT Human until they married and produced offspring with Noah's grandsons. The offspring inherited the unique human intelligence of Adam. Today's Science has mistakenly identified the sons of God as Humans, but that is NOT true since the common ancestor of ALL Humans is Adam.

Adam was made with an intelligence like Gods, Gen 3:22 long BEFORE any other living creature, before plants, herbs, and trees as Gen 2:4-7 shows. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I've looked into it and I think there's something to it. Linking the Chinese to the Bible is, I think, a big and fascinating subject: comparing God with Shang-Di, figuring out where the Chinese are located in the Table of Nations, finding cool similarities in the language, etc.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There are people who study Chinese linguistic morphology. But I really like to know a Christian Chinese linguistic morphologist.

Many Chinese words could be "interpreted" as having some meaning in Christianity. But they are mostly interpretations, not conclusions from careful study.

Here is another link of similar info. http://students.washington.edu/cbsf/cool/Chinese.swf

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've looked into it and I think there's something to it. Linking the Chinese to the Bible is, I think, a big and fascinating subject: comparing God with Shang-Di, figuring out where the Chinese are located in the Table of Nations, finding cool similarities in the language, etc.
The Chinese are sons of Canaan's son, "Sin": for that reason China is called Sinim" -but tribes always intermarried.

Isa 49:12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

15 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
20 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

Far Eastern Bible College | NIV TURNS “LAND OF SINIM” INTO “REGION OF ASWAN” BY A TWIST OF THE BALL-PEN!...
The ancients’ view that Sinim refers to China is attested overwhelmingly by continuing modern Hebrew usage. My English-Hebrew, Hebrew-English lexicon by Prof M Segal and Prof M B Dagut, says China is /ys (Sin) and Chinese is ynys.3 The root of “Sinim” is “Sin,” so “Sinim” points most assuredly to China and not to Aswan, which is translated from a different word hnws as stated above. Thus, one who is well-versed in Chinese is called a sinologue and sinology is the study of Chinese language, history, customs, etc; and the war between China and Japan was called the Sino-Japanese war.

Upvote 0