✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nightson said:
It'd be fully believable if you just opened yourself to the Holy Spirit and accepted God. With spiritual discernment, when a creationist speaks you'll be able to understand the one perfect truth (but you need belief). As Satan's monkey you won't be able to hear the truth, you'll be stuck in the lie and you will burn for it if you do not change your ways. I suggest you look here: www.needgod.com

In perfect love and kindness
Nightson
Close, but it's still a little off. It's the "blindness" accusation, then recrimination, then a Bible verse seemingly picked at random and reinterpreted for one's own ends, then the wingnut apologetics/creationism site, then the eerily cordial adieus.

Just remember the first rule:
You can't heal anybody if you don't break their legs first.

Upvote 0

Goatboy

Feb 17, 2006
The Attic
✟8,681.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Right now I’m just scared for Nightson.

The last EAC agent who rolled this deep on a Poe’ing never reported back*.

Gone, deep cover, never to return.

Really sad.

:cry:
Scuse me, just going to go listen to some Dusty Springfield and think about some of those we’ve lost.

*If anyone sees Jack Chick can you please tell him we still care about him and will get him the best de-programming money can buy. Just tell him to call the Turkish baths, he knows which one.

Upvote 0

KittyPryde

Jan 8, 2006
✟8,459.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
GodslovesavedJen said:
wow!!! This is an extremely confusing thread!!
Hang around here a while. It only gets worse. . . And then eventually you will come to understand AND BELIEVE!!;)

No one can accuse C&E'ers of not having fun!
Fun and education. All for free.

Upvote 0

RichardT

Contributor
Sep 17, 2005
Toronto Ontario
✟23,099.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Nightson said:
God will not be mocked!!!1!! Creationism is the divinely revealed account of our true origins, and reveal how utterly sinful we are and how much we need to submit completely to God (and tithe regurarly). Evilution (as it is properly called by those of us with spiritual discernment) is nothing but a God-hating philosophy being forced down the throats of young high school students!!! Anyone who supports evilution will have a lot to account for on the Day of Judgement. I suggest you think carefully about whether you want to enjoy paradise, or burn forever as Satan's monkey.

In perfect love and kindness
Nightson

Preach it brother!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums