✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Grengor said:
Actually, typos are a sign of a creationist. Or a kid, or both.

That's evilutionist propaganda!!!!11one!! Kent Hovind produced a wonderful video series on how evilution is a tool of the devil, I suggest you watch it since you're obviously Satan's monkey too.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Nightson said:
Evilution is a lie of Satan! Try and refute that evilutionists! If you can't it must be true.
monkey.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
AngryNotice said:
if evoltuion were true, then perhaps it would be fact. lets face it, the bible has the evidence to support it while evolution is left in the dust. perhaps thats why they pull fossils from 'dust" then cry that the bible doesnt ring true

They do it because they hate God inside, they are in rebellion to him and are Satan's monkeys. But the bible rings true with every word and has even been proven true in theologian-reviewed articles. But the God haters refuse to admit this.

Upvote 0

tocis

Warrior of Thor
Jul 29, 2004
Northern Germany
✟10,966.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Nightson said:
Evilution is a lie of Satan! Try and refute that evilutionists! If you can't it must be true.

How about another outrageous claim, one for the creationists to answer this time? :D

"The bible wasn't written by the judeo-christian god (or people inspired by him, respectively) but by Loki the trickster, in fact it's his greatest prank ever!"

Now I wonder whether anyone will try to take on that one... ;)

Upvote 0

tocis

Warrior of Thor
Jul 29, 2004
Northern Germany
✟10,966.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
AngryNotice said:
if evoltuion were true, then perhaps it would be fact.

As evolution has been observed in the wild today, I'm glad that you agree that it's true :D

AngryNotice said:
lets face it, the bible has the evidence to support it while evolution is left in the dust

Really?
Now I always wondered about that, maybe you can tell me?:

If there's evidence to support the bible, why are you christians only providing us with PRATTs and other nonsense while holding back that evidence? Don't you think that this is kind of... cruel... from you?
What would Jesus do?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

corvus_corax

Naclist Hierophant and Prophet
Jan 19, 2005
Oregon
✟14,911.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
AngryNotice said:
ha ha ha not funny
You're right, it wasnt funny
I was hilarious!! ^_^
AngryNotice said:
if evoltuion were true, then perhaps it would be fact
Quoted and bolded for the humor inherent in the statement
AngryNotice said:
lets face it, the bible has the evidence to support it while evolution is left in the dust.
Let's face it, some Creationists (namely AngryNotice) claim that lying is an acceptable tactic for Creationists.

Upvote 0

Nightson

Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
cerad said:
Evilutionists are not Satan's monkeys but they do share a common ancestor.

Ancestors are a evilutionist lie, all creatures are made directly by God, what part of HE FORMED YOU IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB do you not understand?!!??!1

Upvote 0

Nightson

Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
tocis said:
How about another outrageous claim, one for the creationists to answer this time? :D

"The bible wasn't written by the judeo-christian god (or people inspired by him, respectively) but by Loki the trickster, in fact it's his greatest prank ever!"

Now I wonder whether anyone will try to take on that one... ;)

Just wait till Jesus comes back to smite you heathens, you'll be sorry then. I'll laugh while I sit up in paradise looking down on you.

In love and kindness
Nightson

Upvote 0