Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Scriptures belong to God, so we don't know if He will act upon them. Hell is ah orrible torment, such that we humans can't simply manipulate this idea as if it is a harmless activity.

Let me show you how to understand hell.

1.) ""Hell is created for the Devil and his Angels"

2.) Jesus said...."You are of your FATHER, the DEVIL, and your Father's lusts you will do".

Here is how to understand all that...

The Spiritual Father of all unbelievers, is The Devil., and they are under the same Wrath of God, as the Devil.. John 3:36... and they will end up with their Father. = Hell, then the Lake of Fire.

The Born again have GOD as their Spiritual Father, and God is in Heaven, and that is where they end up.

Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Let me show you how to understand hell.

1.) ""Hell is created for the Devil and his Angels"

2.) Jesus said...."You are of your FATHER, the DEVIL, and your Father's lusts you will do".

Here is how to understand all that...

The Spiritual Father of all unbelievers, is The Devil., and they are under the same Wrath of God, as the Devil.. John 3:36... and they will end up with their Father. = Hell, then the Lake of Fire.

The Born again have GOD as their Spiritual Father, and God is in Heaven, and that is where they end up.
Only God can decide if hell is real. We did not create ourselves, but if you take God's place and start knowing where everything goes, then God will have to realize that you don't see the seriousness of Who He is, and that you are getting saved by yourself and telling God where you fit in.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only God can decide if hell is real.

Its already decided, before Man was even created.

“Then shall God say also unto them on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire = prepared for the devil and his angels."""

Who are the cursed?

John 3:36

Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Its already decided, before Man was even created.

“Then shall God say also unto them on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire = prepared for the devil and his angels."""

Who are the cursed?

What good is it to know about hell?

Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
II
Because Knowing about it leads you to not want to go there.
Jesus taught more about Hell then He taught about heaven.
I personally stay away from negativity. Nothing good comes out of it. Jesus was probably doing something that was customary during His time. Hell does not reflect God at all, but satan and so on.. That's why it's hard to help the wicked; they love darkness and suffering, hell being a weapon agaist the simple Christian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
II
Hell does not reflect God at all, but satan and so on..

Hell "reflects" the Justice of God as judgement against sin.

God is Holy, sin is not, and.....as "all have sinned", including you loanC, God offers the Cross of Christ as the way out of eternal judgment due us all for our SINNING LIVES.
See, we've already sinned, and Judgement from God is due.
Hell is God's initial Judgment on sin, in eternity.

Whats all that mean?

It means that Heaven and Hell are as Real as God and Christ.
Everyone who died today and went to hell, now believes its real.
And both these places..... Heaven & Hell... are a eternal destination that we choose while we are alive down here.

If we Choose to believe in Jesus and are born again, then we have chosen Heaven as where we go just as soon as death's door opens upon us.

Jesus said.." you MUST be born again".

If we Choose to "think about it", and "well, i'll just have to wait on that""..... and we die never having trusted in Christ as our Savior, never being born again.... then Hell is waiting for that choice, a person made.

Upvote 0