Everybody hates me

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Spader said:
I mean I don't even do anything. I only have 10 friends, I don't hang out with them that much. And everybody else hates me. And my friends don't know why either. I mean, I've asked everybody why they hate me, and they can't answer that question.
If you have 10 friends.... you are doing really well.
I would have a great deal of trouble maintaining 10 friendships. I have two or three people I consider "friends".

I suspect your definitions of "friend", "hate", "love" etc may be skewed. I think you may have 7 or 8 "acquaintances" and likely only a couple true "friends". A friend is someone who would help you, come see you in the hospital, pick you up at the airport, or go on a trip with you to Europe.
Do not think that just because people are not overtly nice to you that they hate you. Hate takes a lot of energy. I doubt all these people are expending all this energy. It helps to realize that you are not the center of everyone's attention, and that what you mistaken for hate is likely just indifference. Perhaps you are expecting too much from everyone. Think for a moment about how you feel toward all the people that you really do not know and who you do not have a relationship with. Most of them are just like you. You do not "hate" them.... and they really do not hate you.

Upvote 0

humblegyrl

Apr 18, 2004
Gold Hill, OR
Visit site
✟15,298.00
Faith
Christian
Wow, 10 friends? I don't even know if I can count that many. Naturally, I choose fewer friends that last a lifetime, over many that I barely know. Besides, it's better to have one you can count on than ten that would turn your back on you. You know what? You can have that someone and He will always be there. God has extended His hand and all you have to do is take it! =)

My advice is to not be concerned about what other people think. What I mean by that is, don't live your life trying to please the people that do not matter! If your friends don't know why they would hate/dislike you, then there's probably a reason for that. If your friends think there's nothing wrong with you, then there's probably a good reason to think nothing is wrong.

Don't judge your personal worth based on what people in this world think of you and what they say about you. God created each of us. We are special and precious in His eyes. He loves you and cares about you. I care about you. Don't let anyone tell you something different!

Upvote 0

megan76291

Apr 2, 2004
Milwaukee
✟166.00
Faith
Christian
I PROMISE YOU- NOT EVERYONE HATES YOU!!!! :)
i know there are times where everyone feels that way- i speak from experience. When i started high school, i was scared, had no friends, and very lonely. However, i am now a senior and i realize that i have more than i thought i did. You said you have ten friends- to you that may not be a lot, but look at what you have and be thankful for it- you have more than a lot of people. take a look at your situation- would you honestly want tons of friends and be really popular? You wouldn't know who to go to for help, you wouldn't know who to trust. i would much rather have 2 or 3 close friends that i can go to- life is more meaningful that way. if you truely feel like you have no friends, why dont you focus more on being yourself and expressing who you are- it will be much easier to gain friends that way. you cant just gain friends over night and find them out of no where- it takes hard work and trust. always remember that you are not alone- there are plenty of people not only in your position, but worse off. God has a plan for you, maybe you will learn from all of this and you will be better off later.

Upvote 0

r9703410

I'm Doofus Cootie Butt
Mar 30, 2004
San Marcos (Job Corp), Texas
✟698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone hates or likes something. With all the people in this world at least one are bound to like you:). Don't worry hon everything will turn out good in the end. I like you, that counts. "Don't Worry Be happy!"

-PIXIE:holy:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.