Ever learning but not coming to an understanding

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have created a few 'different' threads, explaining what I experienced. The question is, were the two visions and the dream (the dream was in riddles), from satan or from God?

The only source in the Bible, that I found, that tells me it was from God, is that the second vision plus the dream, satisfies Numbers 12:6. The first vision (I re-lived my carnal birth) occured while I was analyzing what the LDS belief was. They believe that we 'came down from heaven' (I guess, similar to The Son coming down, and taking on human flesh). The vision put an end to that.

In the second vision, I was in the presence of "GOD'. I was not allowed to see The Holy Ghost or The Father, but their presence was made known unto me. Jesus Christ appeared, standing on the right hand of an 'identical ' person. This totally confused me. Who was this other 'person'?

I went through the N/Tscriptures, plus Isaiah 44:6, and after a great deal of prayer and listing all scripture referencing God/Father/Son/Holy Ghost, etc., I realized, that our 'understanding' of The Trinity & The Godhead, was not correct. The whole book of Revelation, concerns The Son, reconciling His Kingdom. Rev chpt 4 & 5 refers to The Son, only. I listed the scripture that proves this, in my other threads.

We also face a great problem....there is now, all kinds of bibles, instead on just one Word of God. This creates confusion among the lost sheep. If I speak to another person, and this person uses a different 'bible', then we are speaking 'a different language'.

I have so much to reveal to everyone. I have been shown a great deal, and I can explain some of the errors that are being taught by the ministry. I will do so, only if you are interested ( in the forum, or privately). Please let me know, if you are interested, or not. My private email, is thorwaldj@shaw.ca

Thank you.
Thorwald Johansen

Biker Angel

Never coming back to this mad house
Sep 12, 2009
California
✟17,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have created a few 'different' threads, explaining what I experienced. The question is, were the two visions and the dream (the dream was in riddles), from satan or from God?

The only source in the Bible, that I found, that tells me it was from God, is that the second vision plus the dream, satisfies Numbers 12:6. The first vision (I re-lived my carnal birth) occured while I was analyzing what the LDS belief was. They believe that we 'came down from heaven' (I guess, similar to The Son coming down, and taking on human flesh). The vision put an end to that.

In the second vision, I was in the presence of "GOD'. I was not allowed to see The Holy Ghost or The Father, but their presence was made known unto me. Jesus Christ appeared, standing on the right hand of an 'identical ' person. This totally confused me. Who was this other 'person'?

I went through the N/Tscriptures, plus Isaiah 44:6, and after a great deal of prayer and listing all scripture referencing God/Father/Son/Holy Ghost, etc., I realized, that our 'understanding' of The Trinity & The Godhead, was not correct. The whole book of Revelation, concerns The Son, reconciling His Kingdom. Rev chpt 4 & 5 refers to The Son, only. I listed the scripture that proves this, in my other threads.

We also face a great problem....there is now, all kinds of bibles, instead on just one Word of God. This creates confusion among the lost sheep. If I speak to another person, and this person uses a different 'bible', then we are speaking 'a different language'.

I have so much to reveal to everyone. I have been shown a great deal, and I can explain some of the errors that are being taught by the ministry. I will do so, only if you are interested ( in the forum, or privately). Please let me know, if you are interested, or not. My private email, is thorwaldj@shaw.ca

Thank you.
Thorwald Johansen
You sound like a Mormon-M or have a M background. Do you use a M bible? Not Judging, just curious. My Dad was a M when I was a kid and made all us kids get baptized in the M church. lol. Now I'm just a Biker For Christ. :cool:

Upvote 0

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You sound like a Mormon-M or have a M background. Do you use a M bible? Not Judging, just curious. My Dad was a M when I was a kid and made all us kids get baptized in the M church. lol. Now I'm just a Biker For Christ. :cool:

I am NOT a Mormon. I attended several Sunday 'worships' at their local church, after being invited by their missionaries. I have a copy of their Book of Mormon, and have read probably about 1/3 of this book (out of curiosity). I also reviewed their doctrines, etc.

After attending their church several times, I found their services 'lacking'. There was no 'main minister' giving sermons. Everything was geared to group discussions, and I sort of felt (after a while), that it reminded me of the blind leading the blind. Their main Bible, was the KJV Bible, which is the same one that I use. The people were extremely friendly and pleasant to talk to, but I felt that the Book of Mormon, was not true (I don't know why.)

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's get this straight..you're saying that you now have a new understanding of the Trinity and Godhead, and that we can't trust our bibles. That's about as satanic as it gets.

Now reading your other thread, you're trying to claim that the Father and the Son are the same person, based on a dream you had. Do you understand how the enemy works? If he can get you to compromise on any fundemental doctrine, you become easy pickings for him. Once you start making up your own gospel you fall into error and become totally lost.

The Father and the Son are different people, but the same God. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Father, but they are both God. This is so obviously true it boggles the mind that you would have to convince a Christian of this. Do these make it clear for you?:

Matt. 3:17, "And behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, 'This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.'"
Luke 22:42, "Father, if Thou art willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Thine be done."

Who did the voice belong to who called Jesus His Son? Who was Jesus talking to when He said not my will, but your will be done?

You are being deceived by the enemy. You need to repent of whatever you're doing to bring Satan in your life, because God has allowed him to tempt and mislead you in a profound way. It speaks to a magnitude of sin in your life. You could fall from this precipice quite easily, brother. You had better pull back before it is too late.

Thank you.
Thorwald Johansen

Upvote 0

Biker Angel

Sep 12, 2009
California
✟17,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am NOT a Mormon. I attended several Sunday 'worships' at their local church, after being invited by their missionaries. I have a copy of their Book of Mormon, and have read probably about 1/3 of this book (out of curiosity). I also reviewed their doctrines, etc.

After attending their church several times, I found their services 'lacking'. There was no 'main minister' giving sermons. Everything was geared to group discussions, and I sort of felt (after a while), that it reminded me of the blind leading the blind. Their main Bible, was the KJV Bible, which is the same one that I use. The people were extremely friendly and pleasant to talk to, but I felt that the Book of Mormon, was not true (I don't know why.)
You may not be a Mormon but your ideas and doctrines are very similar to them since you have been indoctrinated by the Mormons. You will have to be declassified and reprogrammed. CF forums is the right place to get that done, lots of wacky and sometimes dark doctrines floating around here to choose from. lol ;)

Upvote 0
S

SoulFoodEater

Let's get this straight..you're saying that you now have a new understanding of the Trinity and Godhead, and that we can't trust our bibles. That's about as satanic as it gets.

Now reading your other thread, you're trying to claim that the Father and the Son are the same person, based on a dream you had. Do you understand how the enemy works? If he can get you to compromise on any fundemental doctrine, you become easy pickings for him. Once you start making up your own gospel you fall into error and become totally lost.

The Father and the Son are different people, but the same God. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Father, but they are both God. This is so obviously true it boggles the mind that you would have to convince a Christian of this. Do these make it clear for you?:

Matt. 3:17, "And behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, 'This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.'"
Luke 22:42, "Father, if Thou art willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Thine be done."

Who did the voice belong to who called Jesus His Son? Who was Jesus talking to when He said not my will, but your will be done?

You are being deceived by the enemy. You need to repent of whatever you're doing to bring Satan in your life, because God has allowed him to tempt and mislead you in a profound way. It speaks to a magnitude of sin in your life. You could fall from this precipice quite easily, brother. You had better pull back before it is too late.

I totally agree with you. The main reason why delusions happen are because we place way too much confidence in our own thoughts. This is egoism, and it is directly connected with pride; and pride is connected with the demons, and the demons are connected with alienation from God, and alienation from God is connected with darkness, and he who has this darkness has no love or light.

I would whole-heartedly insist that he read this writing which is about the virtue of discernment. In this writing, it is related how the devil managed to deceive many ancient Christians who were on their journeys to God. This is a classic text of the 4th century. Be sure to read the stories in it, they are simply amazing:

Conferences of John Cassian | Christian Classics Ethereal Library

In Christ,

Misha.

Upvote 0

Deba

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (period)
Jul 8, 2007
An American living in Laos
✟13,167.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
My experience has been that my dreams and visions were for me alone, perhaps your attempt to understand them before God has a chance to unfold them for you is taking you off track.

Consequently, taking this misunderstanding that you have developed within your own understanding makes you a false teacher in your boastful desire to teach others. You are walking in big 'woe' waters imho.

Upvote 0

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I can't believe what you have posted! It is all 'screwed up.

While 'The Son' was on earth 'in the flesh', The Father was in charge of all creation. The Son returned to His glory (that He had, before the world was) when He ascended back to heaven, as The Lord God Almighty (figure in Rev chpt 4), and also now, as The Lamb of God (resurrected Son of Man). The Son is 'both figures'. As the resurrected 'Lamb', He is 'our brother'. As The Lord God Almighty (KIng of Kings and Lord of Lords...The Creator), He is OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN (The Lord's Prayer).

It is The Son's Kingdom that is being reconciled in Revelation. When the reconciliation process is complete, The Son sits on His throne along with 'Himself' as The Lamb of God. It is only after this, that The Son submits Himself and His Kingdom, unto The Father (The Son's Father).

It is written, that as flesh, The Son is 'below the angels', as are we. In order to become 'equal unto the angels', He, and we, must be found worthy until the end, in order to qualify as 'sons and daughters of God'.

If you read my other postings in the other threads, you will see how the Christian ministry has 'broken the scriptures' (use of vanity), to come to their 'common' interpretation of The Trinity & The Godhead. There is nothing more, that I can add to this. The Christian ministry has turned The Son (the creator) into The Lamb, only. By doing this, they have deleted The Son from His rightful position that He had before the world was (our creator...The Lord of Lords and King of Kings...our Almighty God...The Lord God Almighty).

Upvote 0

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You may not be a Mormon but your ideas and doctrines are very similar to them since you have been indoctrinated by the Mormons. You will have to be declassified and reprogrammed. CF forums is the right place to get that done, lots of wacky and sometimes dark doctrines floating around here to choose from. lol ;)

My visions and dream, tie into the scriptures (Numbers 12:6). Do you have a problem with this? I did not 'create' Numbers 12:6. I have changed no scriptures, in any of my postings (per the KJV Bible). I have used the scriptures, and listed these scriptures, to explain what I have been shown. With the scriptures that I have referenced in my other posts, anyone can see the problem with the current understanding of The Trinity & The Godhead. I really cannot tell you anything more. If you cannot see the truth of what I have written, then it is you that has a problem, not I.

Upvote 0

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I totally agree with you. The main reason why delusions happen are because we place way too much confidence in our own thoughts. This is egoism, and it is directly connected with pride; and pride is connected with the demons, and the demons are connected with alienation from God, and alienation from God is connected with darkness, and he who has this darkness has no love or light.

I would whole-heartedly insist that he read this writing which is about the virtue of discernment. In this writing, it is related how the devil managed to deceive many ancient Christians who were on their journeys to God. This is a classic text of the 4th century. Be sure to read the stories in it, they are simply amazing:

Christ,

Misha.

I see no fear of God, in those who are posting in this forum. There is tremendous fear in me, when I post anything in this forum. When I received the two visions and the dream, I went to God in prayer (I was truly afraid that satan was trying to make me a false prophet.). It was God, that directed me to Numbers 12:6 and John 14:21-23.

It is God that wants the 'other' bibles destroyed (non-KJV), not I. It is God that wants the understanding of The Trinity & The Godhead corrected, not I.

Persecuting me, for doing what He asked me to do, glorifies God. It also creates a problem for those who persecute me. I have changed no scripture. The Christian ministry has. They did not seek an understanding from God. They decided that their vanity, was quite sufficient enough to do the job.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My experience has been that my dreams and visions were for me alone, perhaps your attempt to understand them before God has a chance to unfold them for you is taking you off track.

Consequently, taking this misunderstanding that you have developed within your own understanding makes you a false teacher in your boastful desire to teach others. You are walking in big 'woe' waters imho.

You have made an erroneous assumption (above).

From the time that I received the two visions and the dream, my life was focused on these, for six and a half years. It involved the following;

1) Daily prayers throughout the day, every day for the 6 1/2 year period.

2) Massive research on the internet, searching out all major historical battles from the Helenistic period to current day.

3) Researching The Protestant Reformation, Roman Catholicism, Orthodox religions, Islam, Judaism, the royalties of Europe/Scandanavia/France/Germany, etc., The 'Holy Wars', etc.

4) Communication with ministers of all one-God faiths (Imams, Rabbis,R.C. and Protestant religions), by email and in many cases, in person.

5) Massive amount of scripture reading (KJV Bible). In one night alone, I read through the N/T, twice, as I was searching for 'information-linkage' in order to get a proper understanding.

6) Attending many different Protestant churches to see what was being taught in their sermons, and trying to understand their beliefs. I communicated with many of the ministers after the church services were over.

The dream was 'in riddles', and it took all of the research listed above, in order to finally receive the total interpretation of these riddles.

Upvote 0
S

SoulFoodEater

I see no fear of God, in those who are posting in this forum. There is tremendous fear in me, when I post anything in this forum. When I received the two visions and the dream, I went to God in prayer (I was truly afraid that satan was trying to make me a false prophet.). It was God, that directed me to Numbers 12:6 and John 14:21-23.

It is God that wants the 'other' bibles destroyed (non-KJV), not I. It is God that wants the understanding of The Trinity & The Godhead corrected, not I.

Persecuting me, for doing what He asked me to do, glorifies God. It also creates a problem for those who persecute me. I have changed no scripture. The Christian ministry has. They did not seek an understanding from God. They decided that their vanity, was quite sufficient enough to do the job.

The Christian writers of old (John of the Ladder, 7th Century), said that even if God were to send you a vision or a prophecy, you would not even be condemned if you refused it out of humility. You must consider yourself unworthy of such visitations, God understands. In this way you will keep yourself humble and you will avoid the risk of being deceived by satan.

Its not about the Scriptures being changed, its about the Church being changed. The Roman Catholic Church came from the very first major division in 1054, after that, Martin Luther in 1517, created the Protestant Reformation, and from that, there have branches of many other Churches, so that everything is just Babylon (confusion).

Upvote 0

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Christian writers of old (John of the Ladder, 7th Century), said that even if God were to send you a vision or a prophecy, you would not even be condemned if you refused it out of humility. You must consider yourself unworthy of such visitations, God understands. In this way you will keep yourself humble and you will avoid the risk of being deceived by satan.

Its not about the Scriptures being changed, its about the Church being changed. The Roman Catholic Church came from the very first major division in 1054, after that, Martin Luther in 1517, created the Protestant Reformation, and from that, there have branches of many other Churches, so that everything is just Babylon (confusion).

Hi. Thanks for your posting. Now let me tell you what God told me!

The Protestant Reformation, was the beginning of the 'grafting back in' of The Lost Tribes of Israel.

God first had to cleanse His Word, and get rid of the evil doctrines and beliefs that had been inserted by the RC Church.

The scriptures tell us, "All Israel shall be saved." The throne of England, and some other countries (Scandanavia, etc.), are Israelite thrones.

The scriptures tell us, that God has ways to keep the righteous/godly, righteous/godly, until the end. The Israelites were commanded to celebrate the passover annually. God is extremely wise. It was not an 'accident' that Christ was crucified during the passover. By believing in Christ, and celebrating the death & resurrection of Christ during the passover, those who are from the lost tribes (they do not know that they are Israelites), are in fact celebrating the passover, as commanded by God.

I can just imagine your response to this posting.

Upvote 0

Biker Angel

Sep 12, 2009
California
✟17,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi. Thanks for your posting. Now let me tell you what God told me!

The Protestant Reformation, was the beginning of the 'grafting back in' of The Lost Tribes of Israel.

God first had to cleanse His Word, and get rid of the evil doctrines and beliefs that had been inserted by the RC Church.

The scriptures tell us, "All Israel shall be saved." The throne of England, and some other countries (Scandanavia, etc.), are Israelite thrones.

The scriptures tell us, that God has ways to keep the righteous/godly, righteous/godly, until the end. The Israelites were commanded to celebrate the passover annually. God is extremely wise. It was not an 'accident' that Christ was crucified during the passover. By believing in Christ, and celebrating the death & resurrection of Christ during the passover, those who are from the lost tribes (they do not know that they are Israelites), are in fact celebrating the passover, as commanded by God.

I can just imagine your response to this posting.
Cuckoo.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There are 'millions' in the world today, that also believe that the British throne is an Israelite throne. E. Raymond Capt (Australian biblical Archeologist) reinterpreted the Assyrian Tablets, that actually document the Israelite lost tribes while in captivity. I also ran into other sources that also point to the same conclusion. There was in fact, a very recent t.v. documentary (in the last two weeks), that also dealt with this. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of it, and I did not keep the old t.v. guides.

P.S. You can put any 'insolent/derogatory imaging' that you want in your posts. After nine years of being exposed to such, it has no impact on me. :wave:

Upvote 0

Biker Angel

Sep 12, 2009
California
✟17,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
P.S. You can put any 'insolent/derogatory imaging' that you want in your posts. After nine years of being exposed to such, it has no impact on me. :wave:
I was just being facetious.:D
Many blessings and hugs to you.:hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Thorwald

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was just being facetious.:D
Many blessings and hugs to you.:hug::hug:

As I have posted above, this does not bother me. I 'hate' no one. The scriptures tell us, that if you hate another person, you are in fact, a 'murderer'.

I enjoy all of the posted responses to my threads. Take care. :wave:

Upvote 0