Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe it doesnt mean anything, but boy it was real and so detailed.

Even driving there and back i was on a pretty country road.

My brain is really creative maybe. :D:D:D
And i suppress it. :p:p

Upvote 0

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My "real" dreams are actually the opposite. When my husband was deployed this last time, I had this dream a few times that he was home. Nothing spectacular was happening in the dream, we were just doing regular things, but it felt soooooooo real, like he was right there. I would wake up, and it would take me a few minutes to realize he wasn't there, and it would be awful.

I hated those dreams.

Upvote 0

Catholic Wife

Senior Veteran
Jan 27, 2006
DFW Metroplex
✟17,678.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ever had one of those nightmares that felt sooo real,,, you wake up and wonder if you were even dreaming?
You mean like the one where my grandmother (who is now dead) is going around the house using a shotgun to blast all of the rest of us????

Oh, yeah! I woke up screaming from that one. :help:

Reactions: stephenc
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You mean like the one where my grandmother (who is now dead) is going around the house using a shotgun to blast all of the rest of us????

Oh, yeah! I woke up screaming from that one. :help:

I had a dream of my gram being exhumed [loss for a better word] and she woke up mad.
Yea, those are never very fun to have.

I just start praying for in case thats what they want.:help:

Although I have dreamed she came to me in a white robe and I started praying the Our Father.

Upvote 0

Catholic Wife

Senior Veteran
Jan 27, 2006
DFW Metroplex
✟17,678.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream of my gram being exhumed [loss for a better word] and she woke up mad.
Yea, those are never very fun to have.

I just start praying for in case thats what they want.:help:

Although I have dreamed she came to me in a white robe and I started praying the Our Father.
Oh, if only my dreams could be so tame!

Upvote 0
A

angelsgirl

I had my first "real" dream while being pregnant...
I was going into labor and my husband wasn't here. He had taken the car as well. I tried calling my parents and my in laws and they were no where to be found. Everyone had left me.
I eventually called the ambulance... it took ages to get here. I got to the hospital and i was still all by myself when i had my baby.
It was really scary... it probably doesn't sound that scary here... but when i woke up i was all sweaty and stressed and mad at my husband. He was quite miffed as to what had happened... it was the middle of the night after all!!!

Upvote 0

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Most of my dreams are so real that when I wake up from them, it takes me a while (sometimes I need half a day!) to realise that it's just a dream. My husband often teases me with it, and keeps assuring me that they're just dreams (and that he isn't dead, hasn't cheated on me, wasn't in a car accident, the house still stands, we don't live with my inlaws, no one is dying, no one is killing me, and the cats are fine). Some of these dreams aren't nightmares, and not all nightmares are those very real dreams that stay real after having woken up, but yes, most of my dreams are very real, and I have nightmares a lot.

It has to do with my insomnia I think.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I have this one from time to time, about an old house we used to live in. It's just this one house, I don't dream about the others. And I just show up at the house which is ususally abandonded in the dream, and go in make myself comfy. then I worry that my stepmonster will show up and kick me out. I had the dream again last night.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.