Jul 31, 2006
Quebec,Canada
Visit site
✟28,906.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ever had one of those nightmares that felt sooo real,,, you wake up and wonder if you were even dreaming?

I had that the night before last. Horrible dream in which I was bleeding and couldn't stop it. For some odd reason I was at my parents and got them up to take me to the hospital.

I woke up sweaty and nervous and crying,,, and when my poor husband asked me what was wrong I told him "I lost our baby!" You can imagine what he felt until he realised I dreamt the whole thing! Once he realised that, he told me the baby was just fine. Of course, that wasn't enough for me: I had to go to the washroom and see for myself! Went back to bed but it still took a while before I calmed down enough to go back to sleep.

But dang, some of these nightmares can just appear to be so real can't they?

Reactions: Rebekka

Pandora83de

Sep 29, 2006
Germany
✟7,711.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh yes, I know what you are talking about. Just last week I has a nightmare and I woke up in cold sweat and my heart was hammering. The weird thing is that usually when I have nightmares (which luckily isn't that often) I wake up, after a little while fall back to sleep and then start dreaming again at the exact same moment in my dream before I woke up. It's like I pressed the pause bottom and when I'm back asleep the action continues. This usually happens several times that night.

And hey, did anyone ever dream of loosing all of their teeth? It's funny, but I have this dream regularly about every one or two years and so does my mom! We looked it up and it supposedly means being afraid of aging. Go figure! :help: :D

Sometimes I dream something weird or scary and in my dream I think: Thank God it's just a dream! :D

Upvote 0

Pandora83de

Sep 29, 2006
Germany
✟7,711.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a recurring night mare that one by one my teeth are loosening and falling out of my head.

That's the one I was talking about above! It's so very interesting that other people have the same dream as well. I think this is the only recurring dream I have.

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream, don't know if I would really call it a nightmare....but it was none the less unsettling.

I dreamed I was in this new subdivision, and Ruth Bell Graham was showing me around her new house...and I could see outside the window, new houses being built.

She was telling me how happy she was here, and showing me all the new houses being built, and how she was looking forward to meeting her new neighbors.

When I woke up I remembered she had recently died, so I figured this dream was about Heaven....I dreamed this just a couple of months before I found out I have some serious medical conditions. That dream came to my mind right after I talked to the doctor, and I wondered if I was going to be one of her new neighbors....I guess the good news is I make it...:holy:, but still I am not really itching to leave this old house I am currently living in...:crossrc:

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Ever had one of those nightmares that felt sooo real,,, you wake up and wonder if you were even dreaming?

I had that the night before last. Horrible dream in which I was bleeding and couldn't stop it. For some odd reason I was at my parents and got them up to take me to the hospital.

I woke up sweaty and nervous and crying,,, and when my poor husband asked me what was wrong I told him "I lost our baby!" You can imagine what he felt until he realised I dreamt the whole thing! Once he realised that, he told me the baby was just fine. Of course, that wasn't enough for me: I had to go to the washroom and see for myself! Went back to bed but it still took a while before I calmed down enough to go back to sleep.

I had some awful dreams when I was pregnant.
I even dreamed i put my baby in the veggie section of the store and forgot him.

Its like all your fears you worry about seem to come to you when you are most susciptible....when pregnant and nervous.

And you will have some highly prophetic dreams too..
But this one seems to be heightened sense of worry you have had since you got pregnant.
Probably because of the miscarriages around you...the measle scare etc

Take it easy and dont worry.:crossrc: :hug:

Upvote 0

WordofGod

True LOVE never Fails and Casts out fear.
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2006
The best country in the world.
✟62,459.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican

I hope that you don't have to dream that again.:crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DedicatedLittleFaith

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2006
Quebec,Canada
Visit site
✟28,906.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And hey, did anyone ever dream of loosing all of their teeth? It's funny, but I have this dream regularly about every one or two years and so does my mom! We looked it up and it supposedly means being afraid of aging. Go figure! :help: :D

Oh yes, I have dreamt of loosing my teeth a few times. That and the one where I am stark naked in front of others are recurring dreams I have had once in a while over the past few years. :D

...this one seems to be heightened sense of worry you have had since you got pregnant.
Probably because of the miscarriages around you...the measle scare etc

Take it easy and dont worry.:crossrc: :hug:

I've been doing very well since my so called morning sickness (which in my case was an ALL-DAY sickness :sick: ) has been over.

And I must admit finding that OB-Gyn and having a good follow-up since then has been very reassuring to me. :)

I hope that you don't have to dream that again.:crossrc:

Hasn't happened since. ;)

last night I had a nightmare that I was at work and I could not get my work done and I was trying very hard and it was pushing quiting time and I still had most of it to do. And in my dream I was really tired, so I woke up exhausted.

Oh I hate those! Then you wake up exhausted and you go to work,,, and you feel like your about to live the hellish day you just dreamt! :hug:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Dreamed I was at this HUMONGUS Church and there were white pillars and many priests. [and it almost seemed like it was outside too]
I finally found a priest who had space [or time rather] for me...and confessions were taken sitting in these chairs out in the open or near the pillars.
I put my hand on his arm when i was laughing at something.. :scratch: Not sure what it was.
But my sins were veniel [i think] and it didnt take long....

Anyway, the next thing i know i get this call from the police investigating the sudden death of this priest. and they had a tape of me at the Church and saw i touched his arm and were investigating what was said [but i didnt give my confession to them] and after a bit finding me not guilty, they got off the phone.

I saw the whole thing on tape and wondered how they had a copy of this at Church.

It really disturbed me.

But i forgot to mention, that something told me AT the confession not to be so scrupulous, and i am not sure if that was the priest talking..or what.

But i found it weird. And dont have a clue what it meant.
I am thinking i ate too many mashed potatoes last night for dinner. :scratch:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.