Contributor
Feb 3, 2005
Glasgow
✟16,690.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I particularly liked the dance break in the Lithuanian effort when the heavy bald man came on and had what appeared to be something of a conniption.

Have to say though, loved the puns in the Finnish entry - the 'Arockalypse' and the day of 'Rockoning' - anyone brave enought to sing such awful puns while dressed like a reject from Buffy gets my vote!

Upvote 0

theFijian

Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
ScottishJohn said:
I particularly liked the dance break in the Lithuanian effort when the heavy bald man came on and had what appeared to be something of a conniption.
They got my vote. I couldn't stop laughing when that guy started break dancing, absolutely hilarious.
Have to say though, loved the puns in the Finnish entry - the 'Arockalypse' and the day of 'Rockoning' - anyone brave enought to sing such awful puns while dressed like a reject from Buffy gets my vote!
I thought it was just the Finnish acccent!

Upvote 0

Emmaleuk

May 23, 2006
Staffordshire
Visit site
✟8,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
mikeyp said:
and the word halleilujah featured a lot... not surprising though since they appear to be christians....
"Surely Lordi and Christianity don’t go together? Sure they do. “I am a member of a church and our drummer Kita actually wrote and played some church music.” “I don’t want to burn in hell, I want to go to heaven.”

Taken from the Eurovision website...interesting quote from Lordi but as a Christian I wouldn't want to be dressing up in "monster costumes"...I just don't think thats very...Christian? Lol

Emma xxx

Upvote 0