Liverpool
✟15,253.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Private
I am an odd collection of infinite madness, but in a nice way ! I am very happily married to a most wonderfully caring and loving angel. How she puts up with me is a strange mystery ! I am not far from my 60th(a couple of years to go)birthday.

My spiritual investigation has had me read about the Christian Gnostics, buddhism, Bahai faith, theosophy, astro Christianity, Sufism, Sihkism and the esoteric to name but a few ! I am now happily settled into Taoism and non duality. I like to read about the esoteric,ghosts.UFOs and paranormal activity.

I have now adopted the teachings of Jesus into my life but would not describe myself as a Christian. I look forward to my time here !!!

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am an odd collection of infinite madness, but in a nice way ! I am very happily married to a most wonderfully caring and loving angel. How she puts up with me is a strange mystery ! I am not far from my 60th(a couple of years to go)birthday.

My spiritual investigation has had me read about the Christian Gnostics, buddhism, Bahai faith, theosophy, astro Christianity, Sufism, Sihkism and the esoteric to name but a few ! I am now happily settled into Taoism and non duality. I like to read about the esoteric,ghosts.UFOs and paranormal activity.

I have now adopted the teachings of Jesus into my life but would not describe myself as a Christian. I look forward to my time here !!!
Welcome to Christian Forums, Taostish. I believe you will find Jesus is God in flesh.

Upvote 0