✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 3:19

""""And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God"""

When teachers or Pulpits teach this verse, they teach it in a secular way, which robs it of is spiritual significance and spiritual power.

This verse is a game changer, because.....its identifies how you do this.....>"it is not i who live but Christ who lives in me".

Usually when you see this Ephesians's verse, someone is talking about how much God loves you.....and its important that you know it.

Well, that is the secular view of this verse., as this verse says that you can't know the love of Christ by "knowledge", so you have to spiritually discern it.

So, to understand the verse on a mental level or a secular level, robs the verse it of its dynamic spiritual potential.

To understand this verse properly, you have to use the 2nd half of the verse as the context regarding how the verse is talking about how to be the ultimate vessel of Light and Jesus's Life

Watch....

1.) To know the Love of Christ""", .. does not mean to understand it.......it means to BECOME IT.. 'knowing" is becoming....to become.

Remember when Mary said to the Angel....>"but i have not known a man".......And that means she has not become "one flesh" with any.. as then 2 have BECOME "one Flesh".

So, to "know the love of Christ" is to become the Love of Christ, ...Knowing...is BECOMING.

2.) Be filled with the fullness of God".... And what is God? "God is LOVE".....So, if you are filled with the fullness of God, you are filled with GOD's LOVE. You are become this, entirely.

This is the place of "The fullness of the Stature of Christ"...... AS Christ is God's Love manifested as a human being.

So, when Paul says..."its not I who live, but Christ who lives "IN ME"....>He is teaching that....I am FILLED with the FULLNESS OF GOD..... = I only exist now as the Love Of Christ. = This is what i have BECOME.

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've never heard that preached in a secular way. Just sayin.

Its always preached - taught like this.

You can know the love of God.
God loves you.
But the verse isn't about God loving you.
Notice this the next time, if you ever hear it preached-taught.
They will secularize it....they will teach that the verse is "God loves you".

you'll see.

Upvote 0