Jul 29, 2004
Northern Germany
✟10,966.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
SouthCoast said:
Buy Enya's Watermark CD.... God sometimes gives us a window into what it must be like to have angels sing to you. Enya and Sarah McLachlan were put on earth for that purpose. If the Watermark CD doesn't bring you peace, you're just not trying :)

Well, I'd disagree about the angels (Valkyries in my faith? :D ), but aside from that... ;)

Upvote 0

ItalianAngel

~Angels watching over me...~
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
dividing my time between Pittsburgh, PA & McFarlan
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've been an avid fan of Enya (as well as her sister, Moya Brennan and Clannad) for quite awhile. She has a beautiful, melodic voice and her music is so soothing. Carribbean Blue is probably my all time favorite Enya song along with Orinoco Flow, Boadicea, Storms In Africa, Watermark, and Book Of Days. :thumbsup:

blessings,
~Michele:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SymphonicaX

Nov 8, 2003
San Diego, CA
Visit site
✟25,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really enjoy Enya's work, I have some of her CD's, and her songs are composed wonderfully! Those piano melodies are amazing! She is definitely an influence in my musical journey, especially with heavy metal being my favorite type of music to play.

Reactions: mindalan
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mindalan

Most Caring
Sep 9, 2005
MO
✟7,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
sparks_will_fly said:
Kind of a nickname I guess but I ended up looking her biography up and her name is actually Eithne Ni Bhraonain.I love her name Enya,will choose this for a daughter if I ever have one.
WHOA! I'd go by Enya too if I didn't want to be caught practicing how to say my own name!

Upvote 0